Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Journalist Shares Proof Of T.B. Joshua Offering Journalists N50k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Shares Proof Of T.B. Joshua Offering Journalists N50k (779 Views)

CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Shares Proof Of T.B. Joshua Offering Journalists N50k by oba009(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
There is a new twist to the Synagogue collapse saga as a journalist, named Nicholas Ibekwe has just revealed that Prophet T.B. Joshua offered journalist who are covering the building collapse 50,000 naira each.

The prophet after meeting with the journalists behind closed doors at his church premises gave them what Nicholas referred to as bribe to fuel their cars.

After giving them the money, he was said to have asked them what they plan to write and some of them replied, whatever he wants them to write.

He then asked them to focus on the people who survived and were rescued rather than those who died.

Last Friday, September 12, the six-storey guest house inside the church’s premises collapsed as additional floors were being added to the original two-storey building. After the collapse, the National Emergency management Agency, NEMA, had revealed that the Synagogue of Nations Church stopped them from doing their job.

Read Nicholas tweets below:

By ordering his goons to attack first responders and keeping them off the site for 51 hours, TB Joshua should be charged for murder.

— Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 20, 2014

Reporting of building collapse in the Nigerian media is too kind on TB Joshua. Could this be because his doles out cash daily to reporters?

Last Sunday, I was the only journalist who turned down TB Joshua’s N50,000 bribe offered to each reporters.

Nigerian journalists habitually collects money at press conferences and events. They call it “brown envelop”. I call it bribe!

And for those of asking for prove. I’ve audio proof of TB Joshua telling reporters he’s N50,000 each from them.

They’re already calling friends and family to warn me to stop. Let me make myself clear. I won’t unless they STOP me!

I stand by everything I’ve put out there today. Those who know would tell you I don’t eat my words.My interview with SABC is for 8pm SA time

Nicholas also released an audio proof to back his claims. Listen below:

Source: http://www.naij.com/294100-shocking-revelation-t-b-joshua-offering-journalists-n50k-audio-proof.html
Re: Journalist Shares Proof Of T.B. Joshua Offering Journalists N50k by oba009(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am very sorry for my dear country. When are we going to stop to sell our conscience for a morsel of Bread (N50K to fuel their cars).
Re: Journalist Shares Proof Of T.B. Joshua Offering Journalists N50k by surgecom(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Did they go there with dangote trailer. How come 50k to just fuel the car!

Brown Envelop indeed.
Re: Journalist Shares Proof Of T.B. Joshua Offering Journalists N50k by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
The man didn't say it was a bribe. share me a link where it becomes a bribe.

It's called incentives, booster, motivator, etc..
What the fucck is the mata with u sef?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau ''alive And Well'' / Campaign Posters Of Nollywood Actors/Musians Turn Politicans / Obasanjo, Mbeki Express Concern Over Rising Tension Between Nigeria, S/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.