Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes (2149 Views)

N338b Loans For Ekiti, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Others / I’ve Secured Federal Govt. Jobs For Three Ekiti Indigenes- Fayose / Ekiti Indigenes Abroad Donate 15,000 Sandals Worth N48M To Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Splashme: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fayose secures SSS, foreign affairs jobs for Ekiti indigenes

Governor-elect of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayò Fayose, on Tuesday distributed letter of employment to Ekiti indigenes employed into federal agencies.

The coordinator of the scheme, Dr Samuel Omotosho, said there were about 50 people helped to secure jobs into Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of State Security, Federal Medical Centre, Ido-Ekiti, and the Nigeria Immigration Service.

The 11 lucky applicants into FMC are Olatunji Idowu, Toyin Oriola, Bamidele Idowu, Adewumi Felicia, Idowu Gbenga, Osanyintade Bosede, Bisiriyu Akeem, Titilayo Oluwarotimi Aladelua Bukola and Agunbiade Adesoji.
They received their letters of employment at the situation office of the Ayò Fayose Campaign Organisation in Ado Ekiti, at a brief ceremony.
The identities of those employed into MFA, SSS and NIS were, however, not disclosed.

Fayose said he didn’t know the applicants and was meeting them for the first time, just to distribute the letters of offer of employment to them.
Fayose said, “I submitted 40 of the credentials I received to the Federal Medical Centre and 11 of them were employed. I don’t know any of them. I took the step because those who should get employment are not just those who know the governor or wife of the governor or anyone close to the government.”
He assured the people of continued support for all and sundry in the state and called on the people to remain peaceful and law-abiding.

Speaking on behalf of the recipients, Akeem said, “I heard on the radio that unemployed graduates should submit our credentials at Fayose’s office. I took the step and suddenly, I received a call last Wednesday that I should come for my employment letter. It still seems like a dream because I never believed that it could happen.”
He thanked Fayose on behalf of the others and assured the governor-elect that they would be good representatives of the state at their various places of work.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-moves-to-strengthen-fg-nass-relationship/
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by jmaine: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
The coordinator of the scheme, Dr Samuel Omotosho, said there were about 50 people helped to secure jobs into Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of State Security, Federal Medical Centre, Ido-Ekiti, and the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Very disheartening news if true . . . . No be the same immigration service wey still dey recruit . . .How manage ? undecided . . . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Goddex: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
May God bless you sir.
Gov Fayemi is still busy driving flashy cars with sirens in long convoys looking down at the masses of Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by gunuvi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
he who is innocent should throw the first stone. congrats to the lucky ones. unfortunately that's the reality in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Mogidi: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Fayose uses his exalted position to seek meaningful employment for Ekiti citizens, meanwhile other SW governors are busy bemoaning lack of opportunities in federal appointments.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
God bless Fayose. This what Tinubu will prevent so we can go cap in hand to beg him for a job so later he can use us for his election by having us in his pocket.

Tinubu is a traitor to yorubas. Fact

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by ola6: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
God bless Mr Fayose. Please help us in Lagos o! We are tired of the APC and the dying Jagaban of Fashola's house.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by nigerianvenom(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
it is a good news,though even as a PDP supporter,i still have my reservation.
what happens to those that have nobody?
what happens to merit?
so many questions begging answers.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by jmaine: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom: it is a good news,though even as a PDP supporter,i still have my reservation.
what happens to merit?

Thank you . . .As far as am concerned, there is nothing good about this blatant aberrance to merit and fairness . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by ola6: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
nigerianvenom: it is a good news,though even as a PDP supporter,i still have my reservation.
what happens to merit?

Oga, this reduces unemployment. Merit has NEVER been in the Nigerian lexicon. It is worse with APC where a man who lives in Ikoyi will SELECT you for this job not your state governor. APC will only employ family and friends of the family.

With Gov Fayose's action, some families are going to leave poverty forever.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by goingsolo: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
wetin concern me.just parading this ugly head

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by OAUTemitayo: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

Very disheartening news if true . . . . No be the same immigration service wey still dey recruit . . .How manage ? undecided . . . grin
I told you the other time.
Dont trust any Nigerian Politician.
They just have their moles in those agencies
SMH
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem: God bless Fayose. This what Tinubu will prevent so we can go cap in hand to beg him for a job so later he can use us for his election by having us in his pocket.

Tinubu is a traitor to yorubas. Fact

Your life must be very pathetic

You lie shamelessly just because you loath Tinubu..................Go and do your research about the thousands of not only Yorubas that Tinubu's several companies employ before you come here to spew trash

I guess its robots that are working at

Alpha Beta Consults

The Nation Newspaper

TVC

Radio Continental etc

Up till tomorrow Tinubu has slots in Exxon Mobil which he fills with First Class graduates of Science,Engineering and Accountancy........I know that for a fact

That he doesnt shout or make a show of it like some people doesn't mean he doesn't do it......What has entrenched Tinubu's personality in the minds of his loyalists is his incurrable act of philantrophy and ability to help and assist almost every and anyone

Tinubu could not have become a political colossus if he were not a fountain of goodness to all and sundry

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by jmaine: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
I told you the other time.
Dont trust any Nigerian Politician.
They just have their moles in those agencies
SMH

Okay . . . . But baba Jafor is not a politician now . . . .
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
I heard on the radio that unemployed graduates should submit our credentials at Fayose’s office. I took the step and suddenly, I received a call last Wednesday that I should come for my employment letter. It still seems like a dream because I never believed that it could happen

No test, no interview! Lol. Nigeria is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
beopened:

Your life must be very pathetic

You lie shamelessly just because you loath Tinubu..................Go and do your research about the thousands of not only Yorubas that Tinubu's several companies employ before you come here to spew trash

I guess its robots that are working at

Alpha Beta Consults

The Nation Newspaper

TVC

Radio Continental etc

Up till tomorrow Tinubu has slots in Exxon Mobil which he fills with First Class graduates of Science,Engineering and Accountancy........I know that for a fact

That he doesnt shout or make a show of it like some people doesn't mean he doesn't do it......What has entrenched Tinubu's personality in the minds of his loyalists is his incurrable act of philantrophy and ability to help and assist almost every and anyone

Tinubu could not have become a political colossus if he were not a fountain of goodness to all and sundry

You see your life ? Now how did he acquire so much wealth. Talk about shooting one's self on the foot.

So if I want to get a job in exxonmobil, I need to go cap in hand to Tinubu. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
ProfCorruption:

No test, no interview! Lol. Nigeria is a joke.

So do they do test and interview in LASG job.

Tell me please, I dey wait

1 Like

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

So do they do test and interview in LASG job.

Tell me please, I dey wait

You just drop off your CVs in Fasola's office and you are called not for interview, not for test, but for employment letter! You should rise above these crude lies.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by olapluto(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
New SSS recruits to be used solely for elections. Weldone PDP. Merit on point.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
ProfCorruption:
You just drop off your CVs in Fasola's office and you are called not for interview, not for test, but for employment letter! You should rise above these crude lies.

The funny thing is that I don't even need to go through Fashola and you know that.

Yes I DON'T NEED TO DROP my CV

Just resume work tomorrow or monday. O pari

Or you want to tell me if I go to meet Fashola or Tinubu that I want LASG (Assuming i know them personally) I will write test or go for an interview ?

Those LASTMA officials go for interview ? Don't deceive yourself
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Did those Lastma people go for test and interview ?

When did the test result come out and other details. We need to know
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
I will advice lie Mohammed to not use this as his propaganda for this week because he will be finished and finish APC as well.

He should mention LASTMA test and interview, when it was advertised, conducted and result out.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2014
aljharem:
Just resume work tomorrow or monday. O pari

Or you want to tell me if I go to meet Fashola or Tinubu that I want LASG (Assuming i know them personally) I will write test or go for an interview ?

You are just being speculative. You have no evidence of wrong doing against Fasola or Tinubu.

My point: Fayose, a governor-elect, should not be encouraging a process that makes mockery of merit.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 17, 2014
aljharem: I will advice lie Mohammed to not use this as his propaganda for this week because he will be finished and finish APC as well.

He should mention LASTMA test and interview, when it was advertised, conducted and result out.

Has any LASTMA official told you he was asked to resume work by Fasola or Tinubu? No vetting, no test, no interview? Recruitment agency is used for many security related jobs.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2014
ProfCorruption:
Has any LASTMA official told you he was asked to resume work by Fasola or Tinubu? No vetting, no test, no interview? Recruitment agency is used for many security related jobs.

[size=18pt]Yes !!![/size] and not once or twice. It is a known fact
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by aljharem(m): 12:15am On Sep 17, 2014
ProfCorruption:

You are just being speculative. You have no evidence of wrong doing against Fasola or Tinubu.

My point: Fayose, a governor-elect, should not be encouraging a process that makes mockery of merit.

I agree but it is not a point APC can lash on

There is no country in the world that the following does not happen. All it takes is a letter of recommendation.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2014
aljharem:

[size=18pt]Yes !!![/size] and not once or twice. It is a known fact

Loool. I had a good laugh. What are you waiting for? What a rare chance for you to finish off the man you hate with a passion. Take those folks that confided in you to PDP and its propaganda unit.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by UnknownT: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Funny enough those 4 MDAs(foreign affairs,FMC,SSS n Immigration) were advertised right here on Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies section and nothing has been heard, not knowing that some people had already got employment letters without interview. Like my people will say, 'onye ube ya ruru, o racha!!!! Congrats to the 11 'lucky' peeps, una pear don done, make una lick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 17, 2014
aljharem:

There is no country in the world that the following does not happen. All it takes is a letter of recommendation.

Letter of recommendation is part of credentials needed for job placement, but it's not the main thing.
The key thing is certification of skills and competence. I don't rate Fayose anyway, but would be disappointed if Fasola or Fayemi is caught doing such a shameful thing.
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 17, 2014
aljharem:

Always say what you know........Dont peddle falsehood because you want to pass across a point
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by nigerianvenom(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2014
ola6:

Oga, this reduces unemployment. Merit has NEVER been in the Nigerian lexicon. It is worse with APC where a man who lives in Ikoyi will SELECT you for this job not your state governor. APC will only employ family and friends of the family.

With Gov Fayose's action, some families are going to leave poverty forever.

grin
Re: Fayose Secures SSS, Foreign Affairs Jobs For Ekiti Indigenes by Goddex: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Thank you again Oga Ayo Fayose. When the righteous are in power the people rejoice

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Acquire A New Private Jet? / Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Contest: Certificate Or Not! / Pictures, Professor Osinbajo And Akinwunmi Ambode Drive Through Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.