Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? (3976 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by chemystery: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
For god's sake, I wonder what ladies do with their airtime.
Being the guy and you have a sister, you are always the one in position to call her, if possible send her airtime.
Being a guy and you have a girlfriend, you are always in position to call her as well as sending her airtime.
Being a guy have female friends but they will never call you. They flash you whenever they need your help. The worst happened one morning not long after I woke up. One of my female friends flashed me like twice. I called her and she started singing "Happy Buy-day too you..." Piiim! I ended the call. "Rubbish! So you flashed me to wish me happy birthday". I was just angry and irritated throughout that day Please for God's sake wetin girls deh use airtime do? Abi dem deh deposit am for bank or what? O ma se o!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by inositol88(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
ask Google
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by vizkiz: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
they collect airtime from you (Maga)

And call him(boyfriend) then flash you to inform you they'v seen the card tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by jairusben(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
call the dude dey truely love
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Emmysteve(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abeg help me ask
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
lolz... wel, i tink it depend on d kind of frends u got,mst of my frends due d calls so i tink is nt oll of dem dey do dat.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
they use it to call their female folks and gossip undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by vizkiz: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
sameer1212: lolz... wel, i tink it depend on d kind of frends u got,mst of my frends due d calls so i tink is nt oll of dem dey do dat.

dude, can you try and spell your words correctly??

its kindda confusing and its makes it looks pointless whenever its written that way...#no offence

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Ivanspring(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
I guess it has become a habit for some...
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Tallesty1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
If you are dating a girl and you are not the dude she calls with her airtime then you have her body only, Another guy is got her heart.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by daveP(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
chemystery: For god's sake, I wonder what ladies do with their airtime.
Being the guy and you have a sister, you are always the one in position to call her, if possible send her airtime.
Being a guy and you have a girlfriend, you are always in position to call her as well as sending her airtime.
Being a guy have female friends but they will never call you. They flash you whenever they need your help. The worst happened one morning not long after I woke up. One of my female friends flashed me like twice. I called her and she started singing "Happy Buy-day too you..." Piiim! I ended the call. "Rubbish! So you flashed me to wish me happy birthday". I was just angry and irritated throughout that day Please for God's sake wetin girls deh use airtime do? Abi dem deh deposit am for bank or what? O ma se o!
hehehehhehehhe! Omg Banega ure so good@ dis i must commend you. U brot it to my very doorstep.

Now that flash to wish hbd (still cracking) grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Rapsainot(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just tell em you're broke, stop shouting here .... Abi, shey you told us when you're f*cking em

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Rapsainot(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rapsainot: Just tell em you're broke, stop shouting here .... Abi, shey you told us when you're f*cking em
what I'm I saying gan, OP is a free dude.... I won't smoke this thing again
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
One of my girlfriend does that now,she flashes me anytime she needs my attention,have warned her severally,she won't listen,am planning to dump her.

Am not the owner of MTN that must always call back any missed calls.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by nationwide24: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2014
. Stop dating dependents / little girls. Thank me later when your fortune turns around as you will discover that ladies call with their airtime.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by zoeee(f): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Save for future use...
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Naija babes wey don swear for shrine say dem no fit use their airtime call guy. OP, do you know when i'm expecting a babe to call me? That's till Nigeria becomes world power. Just like in dresses, we have female wears, and then male wears, mobile phone manufacturers should just have two category of devices: calling machines and answering machines. The former for the guys and the latter for the ladies. At least make we know where we tanda.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Danhumprey: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2014
vizkiz:

dude, can you try and spell your words correctly??

its kindda confusing and its makes it looks pointless whenever its written that way...#no offence

Bro,I tire o! I can't understand that guy's way of typing.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Rexnegro(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2014
inositol88: ask Google

D way u sound its seems u re a clear victim of wat the Op said abi ? Mehnnn u go don call n send airtime tire...mumu

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2014
They convert it to oxygen.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 17, 2014
@op send me airtime naa I go call you
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 17, 2014
@op send me airtime naa I go call you I swear
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: @op send me airtime naa I go call you I swear
wetin op wan carry your call do? Even if na madness to hear person voice for phone, calling customer care na FREE!

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 17, 2014
unyours: wetin op wan carry your call do? Even if na madness to hear person voice for phone, calling customer care na FREE!
you chop craze must you quote me
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 17, 2014
unyours: wetin op wan carry your call do? Even if na madness to hear person voice for phone, calling customer care na FREE!
you chop craze must you quote me?
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2014

Loooooooooool,nw u knw whats up with em gurls.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: you chop craze must you quote me?
See useless question. Go ask Seun if it's a must there be (Quote) link under every of your post. Then come back to ask me must i quote you

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2014
question fr d gods.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: If you are dating a girl and you are not the dude she calls with her airtime then you have her body only, Another guy is got her heart.

Exactly ma bro;if a gurl(Agbani Darego) is in LOVE wit a particular guy,she gon b d one sendin d guy airtime & beggin him to manage it;Datz if d guy is a broke ass nigga #EveryGurlCrushesOnAGuy.
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by chemystery: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: @op send me airtime naa I go call you
Even if i send sef it makes no difference for you will still not call. No be today i start deh play this script. If i send am now, you go start deh see am as big thing like: "How i go just waste this credit like that? Not even on something important but on a guy! I mean strange guy". Forgetting say na still that stranger send am. That's ladies for you...
Re: What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2014
I guess you airtime n d in great flash u in appreciation , sorry oo e don dey happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When He Gave You Money For Abortion And U Bring D Proof (pics) / Am Curious, "Do Girls Like Guyz Rubbing, Squezzing Their A$$ / 10 Places Ladies Are Most Vulnerable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.