Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug (3665 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by NafeesaAA(f): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2014
To compound the matter, our Alpha jet we dey use do
small gragra is missing

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by REDshouse(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2014
NA using 5-4-1 defensive formation with counter and careful attack while boko bois on a 4-3-3 offensive formation..
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by poiZon: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Rich4god: I pray for more strenght to the NA... But when did the NA become Taribo West and Cannavaro, always defending...... Why cant they for ones attack these guy where ever they are.

u forget say the people giving them orders and the tactics the army uses are from DEFENSE headquarters. God bless naigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by persius555(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
poiZon:

u forget say the people giving them orders and the tactics the army uses are from DEFENSE headquarters. God bless naigeria!
It is obvious that counter insurgency oders and tactics that are dished out from DHQ is not curtailing BH activities. They are gradually encroaching new terrains and are forcibly recruiting civillians into their ranks to take bullets for its course. The NA needs to change its tactics to give a sense of confidence to nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by Samgreguc(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
And if they succeed, they wil muv to Maiduguri?
They must vanish like petrol under a million degrees IJN.
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by opportunist: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
persius555: Insurgencies are globally won with use of modern ariel surveillance. If the military cant get its hands on military lethal grade drones that costs millions of dollars, it can at least go for para military drones that costs far less than 100,000 dolls. With ten of these and a few night capable jet bombers of high precision, killing BH zombie foot soldiers will be a walk in the park. The military should think out of the cap.
my boy u have spoken well 1 lyk 4 u
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by cirmuell(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2014
BlackTechnology: Did you guys read the part that said

Anti Aircraft missiles

These journalists should stop giving BH ideas ooooo
you self see am. As in AA missile o. funny shocked grin
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by VirginFinder: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh: Suddenly, there is enough news for Fulan Nasrullah to drop his propaganda of a situation report.

Boko Haram will be decimated, so shall their supporters.

eeya embarassed

You must be very confused at the moment. No idea how to spin it. embarassed

From where are the insurgents coming to invade Konduga? Bama? Bama that is supposed to be under the control of our forces? embarassed

Why are our forces on the defensive?

Please cover your head in shame. angry

I weep for our forces and country. Damn!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by iconize(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Imagine a society to produce bunch of rag-tag animals who are willing to die for a cause, which is to remain primitive.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

eeya embarassed

You must be very confused at the moment. No idea how to spin it. embarassed

From where are the insurgents coming to invade Konduga? Bama? Bama that is supposed to be under the control of our forces? embarassed

Why are our forces on the defensive?

Please cover your head in shame. angry

I weep for our forces and country. Damn!! cry

Why try introduce another spin into this, your ally (boko haram) are being killed as we speak. Air-burst artillery causing maximum damage. You honestly need to learn more about war strategy, it goes deeper than your ordinary conventional fight.
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by DarkFive: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Why can't we have a Hast Tag protest against the death sentences of our Brave soldiers. My 2cents
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by VirginFinder: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

Why try introduce another spin into this, your ally my lords (boko haram) are being killed as we speak. Air-burst artillery causing maximum damage. You honestly need to learn more about war strategy, it goes deeper than your ordinary conventional fight.

Honestly, I wish the bolded was the case. embarassed

Unfortunately, facts on ground have shown otherwise. Why is the Nigerian Army on the defensive? sad

Why o why? cry
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

Honestly, I wish the bolded was the case. embarassed

Unfortunately, facts on ground have shown otherwise. Why is the Nigerian Army on the defensive? sad

Why o why? cry

Have you heard of how 'your boko relatives' were annihilated in Konduga? It is a gory sight, bodies of boko virgin-finders like yourself scattered in and around Konduga.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by bamosagie(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
#dontkillourdirtydozen.
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by VirginFinder: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

Have you heard of how 'my boko lords' were annihilated in Konduga? It is a gory sight, bodies of boko virgin-finders like yourself scattered in and around Konduga.

Just read the news. It's chilling and relieving. cool Kudos to our army smiley

But it's time for our military to go on a sustained offensive and recapture all fallen towns - Bama,Gworza and the rest. cool
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

Just read the news. It's chilling and relieving. cool Kudos to our army smiley

But it's time for our military to go on a sustained offensive and recapture all fallen towns - Bama,Gworza and the rest. cool

Like Fulan Nasrullah, like VirginFinder. Take a clue from your fellow boko pals that just found their virgins smiley
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by VirginFinder: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

Like Fulan Nasrullah, like VirginFinder. Take a clue from your fellow boko pals that just found their virgins smiley

You are bereft of ideas on how to respond to my posts thus clinging to straws.

I destroy professional spinners like you anytime anyday!
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are bereft of ideas on how to respond to my posts thus clinging to straws.

I destroy professional spinners like you anytime anyday!

Do you think this is a contest? I guess I'm talking to a juvenile.
Re: Breaking: Fierce Battle Between Nigerian Troops And Boko Haram Ongoing In Kondug by VirginFinder: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

Do you think this is a contest? I guess I'm talking to a juvenile.

A 'juvenile' that can rip you and your spins in shreds must be a special juvenile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Riot Of 1953 / See The Lovely Way A Nigerian Man Proposed 2 A Lady In NYSC Camp Yesterday(pics / (pictures) More Pictures From Buhari Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.