Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists (27271 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by papaejima1: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA ‏@DefenceInfoNG 40m
FLASH:
Troops have this afternoon captured #BAGA after fierce battle with terrorists. Heavy Casualties. Mopping up ongoing.

Details later
https://twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/569145288818102272

Everybody shout hallelujah....haaaaaleleuuujahhhhhhh!!!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ozoigbondu: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ is working
Buhari's boys are running helter skelter
APC are weeping their campaign topic is slipping
Northern elders are digging their graves over this news
Somebody's blood pressure is going overboard
The millitary morale are reaching sky high
God bless our millitary
God curse those that rubbishes our milltary
God bless our commander in chief

least i forget GEJ till 2019

Support the millitary they lay down their lives for all of us

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by IfyAwazie(f): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Halleluia, but how many people still dey live dere?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ejikeme(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Keep going. .....
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by EVarn(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
A very splendid report,i commend the NA for their gallantry in face of overwhelming odds.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Randerl: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
GLORY BE TO GOD

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Buchianom(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kudos to our gallant troops!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by simplemach(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thank God for this developement
Thank God for the NA
Thank God for GEJ
Thank God I'm a nigerian
Thank God i will vote PDP/GEJ
Thank God for the haters cos their days are numbered.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by DWJOBScom(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
God is answering our prayers

Everyone must decide via their votes
Noone will be left behind this time
We must vote!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by thaoriginator: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
It's something that is suppose to have been done long ago, but the clueless guy kept playing politics till a week to election. Now him wan show us say hin be Rambo. Oga do your job you signed for and prepare to leave on May 29. Dan buruba!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kristonium(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kudos to our gallant officers!
Now go for the kill at Sambisa!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by BlackBaron: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Great news.
God speed to the soldiers on the frontlines.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kennydee05(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
1 Million shun to the soldiers on duty..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by okosodo: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is a small thing for nigerian army to do if not for islamic brotherhood. Nigerian army can turn sambisa forest to sambisa desert in 30minutes

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mods, seun, Lalasticlala kindly do the needful by moving this thread to where it belongs. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by tociano009(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Halleluia, but how many people still dey live dere?
That is how we have to know that many notherners know bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by iluvweed(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
sad

So this can be done in just few weeks and our yeye presido did not do it just until election time so I guess all this while, the killings are just political election strategies.....All because of this money/fame/power?....and one yeye woman came out screaming "There is God oooh"... grin. It shall not be well on earth and after life for anyone that has a hand in these killings of innocent people just to proof they are fit for another 4 years in govt.....AMEN!

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by fitzmayowa: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good news, I hope this momentum is sustained...

#Killthemall
#Nomercyforterrorist
#Godblessnigerianarmedforces
#Godblessnigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by major466(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kudos to our brave Soldiers. God bless GEJ. God bless the Nigerian Army. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Firefire(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Al-hamdu lillahi rabbil 'alamin

Thank you Jesus!

[/size]

May the strength and peace of Allah be with our forces fighting to destroy the terrorist hiding behind religion.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by englishmart(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
time to capture the entire states affected

How many bh boys went down?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by agabusta: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is working
God bless our millitary

Something is definitely wrong with your brain with some of the jargons you wrote up there.

I give kudos to the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian people for the recent victories of the Army. I refuse to give kudos to GEJ, because i know the capabilities of the Nigerian army and I have always been saying it that they seems to be on 'systematic stand down'.

I thank God that they have finally been actually 'mobilized' to be on the offensive in this battle. This is what everybody has been expecting of them. More grace and victories!

Meanwhile....

The power to change Nigeria is in your hands.

GMB/PYO to the rescue! The positive inspiring change we desire is here!

#Ihavedecided

God Bless Nigeria!
God bless the Nigerian Army!
God bless GMB/PYO!
God bless all those who love Nigeria sincerely and wish her the best!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by kay1one2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Shecow's next video will be shot in a toilet!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is working
God bless our millitary

Shaarrrap!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by dedons: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Click like to shout...

GEJ TILL 2019...

Please I need a job.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ceejay80s(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stupid story.... Only cows will believe
Politics eh!!!
And they expect me to believe
Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ribbit: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
how many times dey wan re capture baga within 6months?

anyway, congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by chinchong: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
inshar allah we shall conquar.

omadiaha akbar!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists by ozoigbondu: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
agabusta:

You are not sound.

Boko haram lover spotted our gallant soldiers do d needful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Vacation In London / Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Muhammadu Buhari: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.