Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) (57673 Views)

EXPOSED! Why El-rufai Is At War With Shi'a Muslims And IMN / KOWA Party's Statement On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls And IMN / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
The battle between Nigerian Army and Islamic Movement of Nigeria that led to the arrest of their leader was .... heavy see the graphic photos of the injuries sustained by some people below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-photos-from-the-battle-between-nigeria-army-and-islamic-movement-of-nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by isan(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time casulties

2 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm. All I can do right now is urge calm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
gentlii:
I think this pictures are very questionable especially the first one.

@ maryvivian, the first picture depicts soaked ground and the leaves are blooming meaning it's rainy season in there.

But the question is this; we are in the middle of dry infact harmattan period. How come everywhere is wet?
Where are those leaves blooming?

And I'm sure somebody will move this to the front page without considering this.

I have been observing this viviangist for some time now. Anything to gain popularity is welcome. Mister, slow down and take it easy.

May be u pray to be the one on the ground , so that you will be part of the answer

6 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by eyeview: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am happy Buhari is a muslim. Am also happy the COAS Brutai is a muslim too.
Had this been under GEJ and the COAS was a christian(like Ihejirika),some people would have been shouting nonsense by now.

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by StRichard(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Things fall apart

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist --- El rufai.
Thank God, i didn't vote for him therefore the blood of d innocent people he has slaughtered so far will be required from his hand n those that voted him

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by kolaaderin: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is just how a proactive government should react, kill them before they graduate to a world known terrorist. This is how boko haram sector started and the government allowed them to grow and become dreadful. Muslims are not terrorist, bad element amoung Muslims should be dealt with mercilessly.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
obinoscopy
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by tunex23: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:

May be u pray to be the one on the ground , so that you will be part of the answer
sharaap there! Those photos are fake, that not even Zaria, I schooled there and I know exactly where that place is, it along PZ road. Stop spreading lies Viviangist

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
OK
Next story pls
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by tunex23: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:
obinoscopy
Lalasticlala don't move this to frontpage, those photos ain't true. That is not zaria at all

13 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
gentlii:
I think this pictures are very questionable especially the first one.

@ maryvivian, the first picture depicts soaked ground and the leaves are blooming meaning it's rainy season in there.

But the question is this; we are in the middle of dry infact harmattan period. How come everywhere is wet?
Where are those leaves blooming?

And I'm sure somebody will move this to the front page without considering this.

I have been observing this viviangist for some time now. Anything to gain popularity is welcome. Mister, slow down and take it easy.

I think your observation is very much valid. why does it seem like as if the ground is soaked with rain and green grass showing at the edge of the picture. in the middle of the harmattan season

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Gayigaskia(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
kolaaderin:
This is just how a proactive government should react, kill them before they graduate to a world known terrorist. This is how boko haram sector started and the government allowed them to grow and become dreadful. Muslims are not terrorist, bad element amoung Muslims should be dealt with mercilessly.

Thank you well said. Boko Haram will be soon history and next Nigeria Army will conquer the creecks in the Niger Delta and get rid of those criminals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunex23:
sharaap there! Those photos are fake, that not even Zaria, I schooled there and I know exactly where that place is, it along PZ road. Stop spreading lies Viviangist

For me to talk to you abi lol !!!! Trying to gain childish attention ... any way happy sunday --- merry xmas Boy tongue

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunex23:
you are correct my brother, that Viviangist is a scam, always posting fake photos and lie lie news, I know exactly were that place is. Those photos were snap in a different city not Zaria

ok oyaa check the secret https://twitter.com/thewhistleng
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
nigerian army and misplaced priorities. boko haram has killed thousands of people the response is slow but when there is an alleged attempt on burutai see rapid response

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by daniska3yaro(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
eyeview:
Am happy Buhari is a muslim. Am also happy the COAS Brutai is a muslim too.
Had this been under GEJ and the COAS was a christian(like Ihejirika),some people would have been shouting nonsense by now.
did u grow in the north?

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunex23:
you see your life grin see as them decieve you madam copy and paste, let me tell you something, those Shiite only wears black and black during their procession, they don't wear other colours except all black. So check those photos and tell me if you are intelligent or dull

Hahahhaha , ok now you believe i see , dear i don;t blame you ok we are Nigerians .... always doubt ... see to believe

for what you are asking i hope this my recent post will help you https://www.nairaland.com/2799123/photos-shiites-protest-killing-members
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Emperorone(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
The first pix looks like accident scene.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by tunex23: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:

Hahahhaha , ok now you believe i see , dear i don;t blame you ok we are Nigerians .... always doubt ... see to believe

for what you are asking i hope this my recent post will help you https://www.nairaland.com/2799123/photos-shiites-protest-killing-members
you are Contradicting yourself madam

5 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by maryvivian: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunex23:
you are Contradicting yourself madam
k
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria army 1:0 shiite muslim. Islam everywhere is a threat.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by millionboi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians now prefer death to life,because of d hardship apc has inflictd on dem
Biafra at East
shitte/bokoharam at North
people die evryday
buhari is nt a democrat.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by ndaman25: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
dis plp get mind self to stand d Army

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Osama10(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room / GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.