Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed (38470 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Seized Aircraft + Weapons In Kano Are For French Forces In Chad, Says Russians / Oritsejafor ‘linked’ To $9.3m Seized Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by kristisking(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
I would have loved a situation where the likes of El-rufai and co are ignored completely.They are frustrated politicians.They have continued to launch a verbal war against the CAN president simply because he stands by the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by sademola: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
CAN == TAN ===> jonaTAN

7 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
goodslayer: Nigerian Christians have never have it this low in history, with this bling bling wearing, 50 cent wannabe. the guy epitomise all the negativity attached to a bad leader. I think it's high time , christian dominations follow the catholic example by dissociating themselves from this scumbag and his gang of motor park touts.
Same Catholic church dat is under the UN's touchlite for varrying gross sexual misconduct epitomised by paedophilia n adultery. Guy wakeup!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by texazzpete(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:
Same Catholic church dat is under the UN's touchlite for varrying gross sexual misconduct epitomised by paedophilia n adultery. Guy wakeup!!!!!

Source?

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by jatthobber(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
kristisking: I would have loved a situation where the likes of El-rufai and co are ignored completely.They are frustrated politicians.They have continued to launch a verbal war against the CAN president simply because he stands by the truth.

It is okay 4 Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor to accuse others without facts, but never okay to accuse Ayo even when his Jet is involved in Smuggling

11 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by texazzpete(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Sahara Reporters wrote an article, CAN attacks El-Rufai and Lai Mohammed. What is the meaning of this nonsense?

10 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Ferdinandu(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Why can't this hip hop Star who camouflages under the name of pastor face one fraud he knows best how to do: Defrauding gullible Nigerians their hard earned money in the name of tithes and whatever he may call it. Must he also play partisan politics? . Why can't he be like some of our respected Religious Leaders who have learnt how to play neutral on political arena and be a voice to the Masses who really needs his voice? Thank God my dear Nigerian Catholic has pulled out of the sham he presides called CAN.

7 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Source?

Dat is no News again na, unless u r living in Mars or God knws where. Wait a minute ur device cnt access google U beta dnt cos u will be cry by d search result.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Pamcrest(f): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
I thought CAN should be non partisan.....what has this Ayo guy turned d org into? cry
He is not even ashamed of d scandal that he's involved in gun running n money laundering.....is he a Minister of God or of Baal?
Pls when is d next CAN election? This clown must be booted out of there! He has desecrated d Body of Christ enough
My humble submission.

7 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by goodslayer: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:

dude how does that concern the gun running and bastardization of the ecumenical body in Nigeria. moreover I don't belong to any of the contraption called Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Abraham2013(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
mrofficial:

Bling bling wearing pastor? Leave politics aside. You take that man seriously? Which members of the church gave him private jet that is worth at least 4 billion naira?

Poverty na serious disease. Bros ur bicycle, keke, car, money or private jet dey loss? Pastor ayo borrow money 4rm u buy d jet? Abi u know no say 4 billion naira na some people tithe?

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by kudoxs(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2014
dtruth3: chai, i can see dat al dis people dat comentd abv has mosquito brain!
a christian sponsoring an Islamic to destroy his pple! And they beliv it!
and ur cockroach brain doesn't tell you that bokoharam has been politicised a long time ago. It no longer has anything to do with religion.

7 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by arewanationz: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete: Sahara Reporters wrote an article, CAN attacks El-Rufai and Lai Mohammed. What is the meaning of this nonsense?

I honestly don't get it.

What have El rufai and lai Mohd got to do with this?

7 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Samgreguc(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
arewanationz:

Go back to school.
ok. I wil, afterall its meant for humans who can reason, impact and be taught.
Even Proffs are found in school.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by calliking(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Just because mark hasn't been caught copying doesn't imply that he isn't a cat.

when a pastor's plane is used to buy illegal arms and carry raw cash,then something is wrong. David Oyedepo has 4 private jets but he wouldn't use his planes for illegal activities. Can you now see the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Ferdinandu(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:
Catholic Church never denies the fact that there may be some of their priests who may be going against their calling and is doing her best to curb that but for a whole head of the Church to be misleading his people is a different story.

6 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Etianwanokon: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2014
El-rufian will meet his waterloo soon and he will learn not to blaspheme

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Abraham2013(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
People should understand dis without sentiments. Its just someone owns a car, gives it to anoda man to use 4 taxi driving and d driver in turn drops money weekly or monthly. Now if dat driver u leased ur car 2 uses it to carry arm dealers wit 10million dollars, does it mean d original ownner of d car is d one doing d arms dealing? At least proper investigation would be carried out to clear anyone innocent and charge those guilty so y all d name calling?

4 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by arewanationz: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Samgreguc:
ok. I wil, afterall its meant for humans who can reason, impact and be taught.
Even Proffs are found in school.

Then stay away from public discussions untill you are through.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by kudoxs(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
lyntiffany: Mz bauress according to report they said the jet was leased to one company like that therefore his no longer in charge of the jet but the company cos it was leased out.
so they couldn't lease a jet from other places other than the one belonging to the head of CAN? We need to start to see things in a different way. I have been assuming for long that BH is now a political terror group, guess am right afterall.

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
patrickmuf: I think it's Abati
or okukpe
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by mrofficial(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Abraham2013:

Poverty na serious disease. Bros ur bicycle, keke, car, money or private jet dey loss? Pastor ayo borrow money 4rm u buy d jet? Abi u know no say 4 billion naira na some people tithe?

Do you know me? NO. You're the poor one here. It's certain that poverty has be-clouded your thinking faculty. Everything done by your bling bling pastor is a blessing.

7 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Twinmama(f): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Frankmishael: God bless Christians around the world and my God destroy Muhammad and his followers in Jesus name amen
. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by xthwonder(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2014
mrofficial:

Bling bling wearing pastor? Leave politics aside. You take that man seriously? Which members of the church gave him private jet that is worth at least 4 billion naira?

Where r u from? Do u even know the CAN president at all? Talking about bling bling. That man had money long b4 the Obasanjo regime.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by kudoxs(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
goodslayer: mogidi abi na shigidi, jamiu and Jude. y'all androids are just postulating jargons and rubbish and obvious islamophobes. how does gun running by your 50 cent wannabe pastor concern Islam and Muslims?? abeg y'all should save us from your innate stupidity and utter balderdash.
thank you o, please tell them , everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Ayo has been caught, period!

2 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
seunmsg: CAN president calling himself a supporter of President Jonathan and calling the main opposition party in the country an Islamic party. Whatever happens to religious leaders being non-partisan? Truly, CAN is now an arm of PDP.
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
dtruth3: chai, i can see dat al dis people dat comentd abv has mosquito brain!
a christian sponsoring an Islamic to destroy his pple! And they beliv it!
and u gullible stil think bh is truely islamic. find out why d catholics left CAN.

3 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
sademola: CAN == TAN ===> jonaTAN
Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by mrofficial(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2014
xthwonder:

Where r u from? Do u even know the CAN president at all? Talking about bling bling. That man had money long b4 the Obasanjo regime.

I'm from Nigeria. Anything?

Who are you to him? You talk as if you're his cousin.

5 Likes

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by sulmax: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2014
No sense in this pieces at all. How someone like Sunny Oibe could write this. U people need to think that there are millions people in this country not only u kéé.

1 Like

Re: Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed by Abraham2013(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2014
mrofficial:

Do you know me? NO. You're the poor one here. It's certain that poverty has be-clouded your thinking faculty. Everything done by your bling bling pastor is a blessing.
By dere fruits, we shall know dem. Hav u ever seen adenuga accusing dangote of been a fraud? Hav u ever seen odetola calling andy ubah a 419? U will neva see dat anywhere cos all of dem a busy making money. Na only people wey no get money dey call dem 419 n fraudsters. A man like u bought a jet of 4 billion and gave to a pastor, instead of u to hustle make u get ur own money buy ur own jet, u just sidon 4 house dey bad mouth people. D person dat bought jet did he tell u he used all his money to buy it or was he forced to buy it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos / APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.