Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa (1824 Views)

Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa

You also have to look at international law, all Western Nigeria officers in the army.. Nigeria has no international jurisdiction to execute Independent Western Nigeria army officers. So the need to grant all of them clemency

There is a need to return officers of Western Nigeria in the police and army, dss , custom back to Western nigeria.

[/size]
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2014
cool lipsrsealed
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by hunter21(m): 1:44am On Sep 17, 2014
musiwa95: I believe the Army should give clemency to 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa

I believe after 5 years of boko haram, It is obvious, it is getting to them. And it is sad that they got frustrated with the system.
I also believe the army should show a form of appreciation to all military men and police, to reward them with 100,000 bonus.. each instead.
5 years is a long time. biafra war was only 3 years
i cant believe musiwa wrote this
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Baale you're right. Since this issue has been made public the death penalty will not hold.
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2014
grin
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2014
grin
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2014
grin
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by konjakonja(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2014
tongue tongue grin Hungry emperor cool Emperor that does not know the road to his village,emperor that has been jailed in canada because of drugs,emperor that is afraid of Tinubu, musiwa95 the emperor of independent yaba left tongue
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by manck2: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2014
you make me laugh young man.

You lack international law. You are an illiterate. The same is worrying your politician. Does name Ahmed magaji , look like a yoruba name to you.

Emperorship of Western Nigeria is not a position that is contestable, the Monarchy of UK is not a contestable.

The Emperorship in our culture is base on the man child of great grand child or grand child former emperor. Look at my surname or last name. It is Ademusiwa. it is restricted to my family. from time in memory, and there are criteria that follow it.

It is not contestable for. an oba is appointed. the emperor is not. go into the history.

this is why they are showing you illiterate the truth.

It is because your politician are illiterate, I will like to use the word careful. the whole world is laughing at your stupidity.

If Jonathan Goodluck execute the 12 army officers, since some of them are from Western Nigeria. Jonathan will end up in jail at the hagee, why.. ? International law.

this is why they need to fix the school system in africa. What nigeria is involve in is call occupation. And politician who are involve in occupation can get themself into problem. It is not that tinubu does not know the truth.. but because tinubu knows you people are illiterate, so tinubu explore your stupidity and illiteracy to the fullness. the same way awolowo explore that stupidity. It is because tinubu is not from Western nigeria. that is why, he is doing stupidity and lack the information.

I am just a person who does not believe in cheating people. I like doing things the right way.

I am not into your nigeria wayo or 419.. I will tell you to your face.

So show you i am different. I am written. look at this video.. if Jonathan kill those officers.. They will kill his easterners people in Western nigeria too. as retaliation. You have to avoid stupid thing at this time.

when the north assume they have mad people.. that can kill, it is because the north does not know we have mad mad people great than them in Western Nigeria.

watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQwpVXLZss

2 Likes

Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014
cool shocked
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by manck2: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
grin angry
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by manck2: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
grin angry sad sad
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
grin angry
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by manck2: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2014
angry sad cool
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by emmanuel4758(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2014
?
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by johnmartus(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmm uh
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by konjakonja(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hey musiwa, if you insults me, I will track you down and hand you over to Tinubu for proper drilling grin grin
musiwa95: you make me laugh young man.

You lack international law. You are an illiterate. The same is worrying your politician. Does name Ahmed magaji , look like a yoruba name to you.

Emperorship of Western Nigeria is not a position that is contestable, the Monarchy of UK is not a contestable.

The Emperorship in our culture is base on the man child of great grand child or grand child former emperor. Look at my surname or last name. It is Ademusiwa. it is restricted to my family. from time in memory, and there are criteria that follow it.

It is not contestable for. an oba is appointed. the emperor is not. go into the history.

this is why they are showing you illiterate the truth.

It is because your politician are illiterate, I will like to use the word careful. the whole world is laughing at your stupidity.

If Jonathan Goodluck execute the 12 army officers, since some of them are from Western Nigeria. Jonathan will end up in jail at the hagee, why.. ? International law.

this is why they need to fix the school system in africa. What nigeria is involve in is call occupation. And politician who are involve in occupation can get themself into problem. It is not that tinubu does not know the truth.. but because tinubu knows you people are illiterate, so tinubu explore your stupidity and illiteracy to the fullness. the same way awolowo explore that stupidity. It is because tinubu is not from Western nigeria. that is why, he is doing stupidity and lack the information.

I am just a person who does not believe in cheating people. I like doing things the right way.

I am not into your nigeria wayo or 419.. I will tell you to your face.

So show you i am different. I am written. look at this video.. if Jonathan kill those officers.. They will kill his easterners people in Western nigeria too. as retaliation. You have to avoid stupid thing at this time.

when the north assume they have mad people.. that can kill, it is because the north does not know we have mad mad people great than them in Western Nigeria.

watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQwpVXLZss
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by SHEAU(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
ehnm... Emperor, Sir! is it true you went to university of Ilorin?
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by musiwa95: 2:47am On Sep 21, 2014
grin angry sad
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by manck2: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2014
angry embarassed
Re: Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa by manck2: 1:17am On Oct 01, 2014
shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

The Real MISSION Of Ayo Oritsejafor's Jet In South Africa And Jonathan / I Was Bribed N250M But Rejected: Those Who Collected It Are In Gov Today / Igp Refused To Recognise Tambuwal As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.