Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian (7398 Views)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time / Voting Machines Altering Votes From Obama To Romney In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by segradinho: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014
These one are more brutal than Alqueda, they should do more

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by TeamSimple(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Who is deceiving who? The U.S terrorising the world since first world war. They are the terrorist,the want to control the world,and create room for the anti christ. Or what do you think the illuminati is set out for? Am sorry they already conquered the christian world after the second world war. The third world war would be between they and the muslim world. Please let be wise,there is nothing UNITED about the NATIONS. Its just a drive towards One World Government.

Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by MarieSucre(f): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2014
TeamSimple: Who is deceiving who? The U.S terrorising the world since first world war. They are the terrorist,the want to control the world,and create room for the anti christ. Or what do you think the illuminati is set out for? Am sorry they already conquered the christian world after the second world war. The third world war would be between they and the muslim world. Please let be wise,there is nothing UNITED about the NATIONS. Its just a drive towards One World Government.
how can so much hogwash proceed from one person. una no dey tire for this illuminati nonsense. in other news who should take up the challenge against ISIS. i suggest non-terrorist and wealthy neighbouring nations like Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar.
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2014
timilehing: no vex but ... wetin be ur ownundecided
no vex but ... who send u?
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by jude33084(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Rilwayne001: Why are the Arab league scared of these terrorists?

So only Turkey is bold enough to come oyt against them?

SMH

Not only Turkey bro, Iran is also doing their bid. They have been sending fighters to Iraq to help slow the IS down.

The Islamic council of Iran are not also comfortable with the spread of violence of IS supporters.
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by iheanyi40(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2014
ggrin: early morningangry
Warris dis nitori olounangryangry
u sef book undecided
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by maverick24(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2014
The greatest enemy of peace and freedom is sentiment. I'm looking forward to a world where the wrong will always be irrespective of whose horse is gored. I know US will b a terrorist now cos Muslim terrorists are being killed. I think US deserve some commendation for its effort instead of condemnation for its imperfections. undecided
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by McGg: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2014
mathss31:
GET AIRTEL 20GB @ N-A-I-J-A-F-A-P-P-E-R.C-O-M

Dude you're just a fraudster .my #100 airtel just go like that. your *948# for airtel unlimited plan is not working. so stop deceiving yourself in the name of all those trash you posted because you're BUSTED for real you scammer!
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: Obama said dis on sunday and its making front page on wednesday ? undecided
This is not a newspaper, its a discussion forum, so what's your take in what obama has said?
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by nidhish: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Its amazing how obama says these things in public with straight face when majority of people have started to realize his hidden agenda . Anyone who does not realize that IsIS is backed up by CIA and Mossad is just a delusional sleep . lipsrsealed
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by ggrin(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: u sef book undecided
wink
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by Mckayzee(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
iheanyi40: Obama said dis on sunday and its making front page on wednesday ? undecided
God knows what Nairaland is turning into lately...stale news is now what we're fed on front page...you'd rather see funny silly lists than sensible stuffs news...one can hardly rely on Nairaland these days for news updates.
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by iheanyi40(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Mckayzee:
God knows what Nairaland is turning into lately...stale news is now what we're fed on front page...you'd rather see funny silly lists than sensible stuffs news...one can hardly rely on Nairaland these days for news updates.
I tell yu bro
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by sagod: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
gbaskiboy: Thta is an account of good stewardship

What is 'Thta'? Don't you know how to spell 'That'?
Re: Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian by gbaskiboy: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
sagod:

What is 'Thta'? Don't you know how to spell 'That'?
Mr know all thank you, na typo graphic error

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium / Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) / Nelson Mandela In Hospital With Lung Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.