Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari (26254 Views)

2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out / Anenih Seeks Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: grin Nwokem, you are just another chest beater.
What the likes of SUBWAY101, Twistaray,1ReBoRn,REVENGER231, waspy and others did to you,chino,evergreen123 was totally despicable!!!
If I were you,i won't be Acting brave like you are tryna do..
Ask the likes of chino, shizzle11 (the HIV patient) , and the legendary miss evergreen123 , grin ...to them,the politics section is akin to sambisa forest.
you will have to employ a ghost buster to get rid of me man, all these guys you invited now are all my meal, goodslayer is personally my dog and you are a toothpick grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by PAINGAIN: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
I am not suporting atiku or buhari but I've been asking myself, why does buhari want to rule nigeria again? This dude don contest for all presidential elections since obj's second term. After loosing, he goes to court. Mr buhari, u will still lose this one if apc make u their candidate. Nigerians r waiting for u. Shameless man. And for those pple that r even considering voting for this man, u all must have ur heads examined. Ndi uchu. SAY NO TO FORMER MILITARY HEADS OF STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: you will have to employ a ghost buster to get rid of me man, all these guys you invited now are all my meal, goodslayer is personally my dog and you are a toothpick grin
grin
Njoku Jude,keep on deceiving yourself
You sound so pained, cheesy
Sorry dude,don't transfer your aggression on me..
I never advised you to deny your family.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: grin
Njoku Jude,keep on deceiving yourself
You sound so pained, cheesy
Sorry dude,don't transfer your aggression on me..
I never advised you to deny your family.
and that's what I will never do dude, wait till my family's picture gets to nairaland. In the meantime lemme keep being a terror to y'all on this forum grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by egift(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2014
JPpresh406: Who told u Jonathan is looting and sharing?#angry face angry

Jonathan is presiding over the most Corrupt Administration in the history of Nigeria. So much Corruption!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Atiku...Thank you for exposing your party!! Turu Turu APC no like contest rara. That's why they shout foul whenever they loose any political contest. They want everything to be express...don't ask them any questions o, just give them what they want as long as they are there.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Amanwulu1: never mind dem. They will alwaz talk against themselves, they will later fight among themselves. They will finally scatter and give way for a correct opposition.
We knew it, APC will soon expire.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by mistudreh(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
byrron:

Just to add to ur list of unstable politicians.
Buhari also left ANPC to form CPC so they are all unstable.
Buhari should for once emerge as a party presidential candidate through the primaries.
So why can't Atiku do the same instead of going back to PDP. APC will never make the mistake of fielding Atiku as its presidential candidate.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Louislewis: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Okechukwu should be ashame of himself. My question to you is, what is the position of the Igbos in APC? Third class citizens for every political dispensation. When are you people going to have a unified political ambition and goals?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

Jonathan is presiding over the most Corrupt Administration in the history of Nigeria. So much Corruption!
Lol ...my brother do your research well, how many Democratic presidos have we elected sef? its just 3 na since 1999. Are u forgetting about the obasanjo administration?.. obasanjo na bad pass..#laughing in my wicked voice

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by olalekanba(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2014
egift: PDP looking for war and blood in APC - that will not happen grin

Buhari/Fashola 2015 - PDP having heart attack already grin grin grin grin

Might not fly - both are muslims
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by deScifa(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2014
Everyone is complaining about Jonathan's gross incompetence and Maladministration and the best alternative this APC ppl can give us is Buhari, i wont even vote for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: and that's what I will never do dude, wait till my family's picture gets to nairaland. In the meantime lemme keep being a terror to y'all on this forum grin
terror ke?
Pls what is your definition of terror? cheesy
This dude is deluded.
Nwokem, I know how pained you are.. cheesy
No matter how hard you try to hide it.
Sorry dude,those yoruba NL insurgents really dealt with you and evergreen123 cheesy
Pls how is she?is she still on NL?i always see her peeping these days,..
Damnn#!every woman has the right to be fugly, but that girl abused the privilege grin
Goodslayer is wicked...karma is a Biatch
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
justineu: if dem like let it be Fashola/Fashola for APC
Gudluck will till win come 2015
GBAM.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Louislewis: Okechukwu should be ashame of himself. My question to you is, what is the position of the Igbos in APC? Third class citizens for every political dispensation. When are you people going to have a unified political ambition and goals?
so you want to bring tribalism here abi?...if the igbos decide to support anyone I see nothing wrong in that, national interest should be topmost on our agenda rather than ethnicity.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: terror ke?
Pls what is your definition of terror? cheesy
This dude is deluded.
Nwokem, I know how pained you are.. cheesy
No matter how hard you try to hide it.
Sorry dude,those yoruba NL insurgents really dealt with you and evergreen123 cheesy
Pls how is she?is she still on NL?i always see her peeping these days,..
Damnn#!every woman has the right to be fugly, but that girl abused the privilege grin
Goodslayer is wicked...karma is a Biatch
chai, awo education can't make you know the definition of "dealt-with".

come enroll in a southeastern university before its too later. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2014
GenBuhari: Oh! I forgot Atiku has always been a defender of democracy cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2014
deScifa: Everyone is complaining about Jonathan's gross incompetence and Maladministration and the best alternative this APC ppl can give us is Buhari, i wont even vote for Atiku.
I share your line of thoughts, this our so called political parties don't have political ideologies same with the politicians sorry I mean thieficians.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by egift(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2014
olalekanba:

Might not fly - both are muslims

Those who will buy that load of crab, will not vote for APC even if their family members are made the candidates. So why file in Candidates who cannot bring in majority of the votes just to appease people who will not vote for you even if their breath depends on it because the are protecting their loots, interests and doing anything possible to stay out of jail for their past crimes?

Well meaning Nigerians will vote Competence and Solution over Clannish interests and lame propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: chai, awo education can't make you know the definition of "dealt-with".

come enroll in a southeastern university before its too later. grin grin
which of the south eastern university?
Absu?home of cultism?
IMSU?ashawo quarters?
UNN?living in past glory
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: which of the south eastern unoveraities?
Absu?home of cultism?
IMSU?ashawo quarters?
UNN?living in past glory
futo, mouau, esut etc

infact come to this thread, this thread is too calm www.nairaland.com/1907175/see-pictures-ashiwaju-bola-ahmed#1907175.11 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by egift(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
JPpresh406: Lol ...my brother do your research well, how many Democratic presidos have we elected sef? its just 3 na since 1999. Are u forgetting about the obasanjo administration?.. obasanjo na bad pass..#laughing in my wicked voice

In OBJ's, Abacha and IBB - only few people had the effrontery to loot. But under Jonathan, it is a mass action. GEJ has even suppress the rampant looting that took place under Shagari. And if you hear the figures that is looted under Jonathan it is usually Billions and Trillions.

The worst part of the shameless looting under Jonathan is that nobody is in Jail. You can blame OBJ for being selective - but the fact remains that all those he went after were heavily Corrupt (Guess what? - Jonathan have even pardoned those with Proven Cases and Convicts).

This administration is the most corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Silensa(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Why do i smell that Apc will lose!!! Am so much looking forward to change not recycling the same thieves often.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by eluquenson(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
APC has no base, they will scatter like a pack of badly arranged card tongue
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
mistudreh:
Atiku is... not stable, so he cannot have the trust of the party... Lest we forget, he was the presidential candidate for AC in 2007 but he left after loosing the election... Same goes for Ribadu, who was the candidate of ACN in 2011. Both are from the same state, people from Adamawa aren't trustworthy!!!
We need someone that's credible, competent and trustworthy!!! A man with vision and passion.

SAI BUHARI
Vote APC 2015

Let Atiku accept his fate. Buhari is a sitting president. We cannot afford any internal rancour now. After all, the post is for only one person. We all know why Buhari is a preferred candidate. While we respect Atiku as a person, he should realise this: he did not only left PDP, to contest for the ACN, he also left all his loyal members in the lurch by going back to PDP and from there to founding PDM, and then back to APC. This is a cross carpeting that is just too much and unbefitting a serious leader. We cannot even trust that Atiku is not working for the opposition.
Moreover, apart from winning Adamawa when he was the Vice president, he has not been able to win his home state. So why should he be comparing himself to Buhari who was able to gather almost 12 million vote in the 2011 presidential elections. Buhari is well respected and widely accepted. Let Atiku respect this.
As for asking for congress, I don't see why Buhari should fear that.
Said Buhari 2015

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by san316(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
I don't support automatic tickets, that will prove that apc is a different spelling 4 Pdp. However, I dnt trust Atiku in any election against Buhari. He is skilled in electoral scheming and is richer than Buhari. These may give him an edge and i wouldn't want Atiku to be apc's candidate.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
JPpresh406:
The buhari u support should rest and take up a good job like mentoring the young ones about the arts of politics #winks but I'm very sure that he won't because of his personal interest and crase for power.

Call it whatever you would,it is not Buhari's fault that the silly so called Youths like Dimeji Bankole,Nuhu Ribadu,Farouk Lawan,FFK and several of their types are all fair weather individuals who can not last the distance and are deficient in integrity when the chips are down

When latter day political analysts like you talk,we wonder why you didnt vote for the faces of change as exemplified in Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Prof Pat Utomi and even Nuhu Ribadu when they all contested for Presidency

Charlatans always ask Buhari to give up his constitution given right as if his political goodwill amongst the millions in the Nation can be transferred by bluetooth to any other person
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

In OBJ's, Abacha and IBB - only few people had the effrontery to loot. But under Jonathan, it is a mass action. GEJ has even suppress the rampant looting that took place under Shagari. And if you hear the figures that is looted under Jonathan it is usually Billions and Trillions.

The worst part of the shameless looting under Jonathan is that nobody is in Jail. You can blame OBJ for being selective - but the fact remains that all those he went after were heavily Corrupt (Guess what? - Jonathan have even pardoned those with Proven Cases and Convicts).

This administration is the most corrupt.
Good points and insights u have..with such points I will definitely not vote for Jonathan my tribesman... Lol #laughing in wole Soyinka's voice

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
beopened:

Call it whatever you would,it is not Buhari's fault that the silly so called Youths like Dimeji Bankole,Nuhu Ribadu,Farouk Lawan,FFK and several of their types are all fair weather individuals who can not last the distance and are deficient in integrity when the chips are down

When latter day political analysts like you talk,we wonder why you didnt vote for the faces of change as exemplified in Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Prof Pat Utomi and even Nuhu Ribadu when they all contested for Presidency

Charlatans always ask Buhari to give up his constitution given right as if his political goodwill amongst the millions in the Nation can be transferred by bluetooth to any other person
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
beopened:

All the young bloods u mentioned are not people of integrity...I didn't vote for those faces of change because I wasn't of voting age then...Lol..constitutional rights ke, is he not tired of politics?..he has served this country before and has taken his loots that's why I'm calling on him to rest jor and try the job of mentorship grin
beopened:

All the young bloods u mentioned are not people of integrity...I didn't vote for those faces of change because I wasn't of voting age then...Lol..constitutional rights ke, is he not tired of politics?..he has served this country before and has taken his loots that's why I'm calling on him to rest jor and try the job of mentorship

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
stexsy: i thought this Atiku said he is not joining APC to contest elections? Abi na me no read well?
They're all liars
Tinubu
Buhari
El Rufai
Lie Mohammed
Atiku
Okorocha
Amaechi

Lying since 1759.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Look at this PDP TANite spewing hocus pocus. I've been schooling you on Politics but you've refused to learn. How can any right thinking human being think that Atiku would ever win Buhari in any election, whether primaries or main?! Why couldn't Atiku win the PDP Presidential ticket in 2011 if he's that popular?! How many states did he win during the primaries?! Ain't you seeing the handwriting on the wall?! If at all they wanna conduct a primary, how sure are you that those people clamoring for automatic ticket for Buhari wouldn't vote for him [Buhari]?! And if they all vote for him, how do you think Atiku would win?! Guy, you need to learn a lot.

Atiku can never win the 2015 Presidential ticket in APC. If he had successfully made Ikimi the Party Nat. Chairman, then we would have been considering him. But with people like Oyegun as the Chairman, Atiku would only aspire to win. When Kwankwaso ain't even been considered, you're here crooning Atiku.

Lastly, I would advise you to go check previous elections in which Atiku and Buhari both contested and see how the results went. Lest I forget, when the 2007 election was taken to the Supreme Court, Buhari had 3 as against Yaradua's 4, while Atiku had 1 as against Yaradua's 6 [with all the cash Atiku has he couldn't bribe the judges]. If Buhari could have got an extra one, today he would have been the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces.
Buhari, popular man indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit / Senate Passes Bill Allowing Electronic Transmission Of INEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.