Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

A Very Urgent Notice To The Outgoing Batch C Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Very Urgent Notice To The Outgoing Batch C Corp Members (1111 Views)

NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Urgent Notice To The Outgoing Batch C Corp Members by thosyno63(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Fellow nairalanders in the house, i'm sure the morale is getting higher day by day as we are gradually getting towards the very end of our service year, i pray the good lord who has been there for us right from inception will see us to the very end. I just want to use this medium or opportunity to reach out to the outgoing batch c corp members who will be interested in receiving a very special package regarding job issues, it contains series of well prepared gmat, gre and toefl questions, psychometric tests, basic interview questions, tips and guidelines to writing a good cv, resume and cover letters, it also contains some basic interview bloopers and etiquettes an aspiring job seeker should be cognizant of and many more. It goes for just a token to be forwarded to your email and any interested nairalander can contact or whatsapp me on 07067801801 or mail me on tosinawosugba@yahoo.com
Re: A Very Urgent Notice To The Outgoing Batch C Corp Members by lillies: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Funny NYSC Parade Video / Missing: NYSC POP Countdown / Registration For Re-mobilization For NYSC 2016 Batch B Will End 3rd April, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.