Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! (1146 Views)

Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order / In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread / Mynd44 Defecting To PDP Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Why has the thread about Oritsejafor admittance of owing the controversial jet used for smuggling arms yet to make front page:
https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked

But his speech attacking el Rufai swiftly made the front page?
https://www.nairaland.com/1906507/seized-aircraft-attacks-el-rufai

Seun: We are talking about National Security and it would fair, if all the information are made available for Nairalanders to read and be informed!

It seems is now a new trend on Nairaland for rejoinder to make front page while what led to the rejoinder remains on the obscure section!

This is very wrong!

7 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
You keep spelling Obynoscopy wrongly. It is Obinoscopy! Mention it well and let him see the fraud they are doing to nairaland.

angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: You keep spelling Obynoscopy wrongly. It is Obinoscopy! Mention it well and let him see the fraud they are doing to nairaland.

angry angry
Fraud? Ma'am can you care to explain?

3 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Fraud? Ma'am can you care to explain?
I owe you no explanation neither am I ready to exchange words with you. Kindly push the thread mentioned by the Op to front page! You cannot ignore the thread and push the other one which is a continuity to front page. It is FRAUD!!

angry angry

You can ban me if you want. I don't care!!

8 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: You keep spelling Obynoscopy wrongly. It is Obinoscopy! Mention it well and let him see the fraud they are doing to nairaland.

angry angry

Sorry Nne! Obinoscopy we need an explanation!

Mynd44 too

Even Seun!

We cannot just continue like this. This is Ogbete Market!

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2014
1United1: Why has the thread about Oritsejafor admittance of owing the controversial jet used for smuggling arms yet to make front page:
https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked

But his speech attacking el Rufai swiftly made the front page?
https://www.nairaland.com/1906507/seized-aircraft-attacks-el-rufai

Seun: We are talking about National Security and it would fair, if all the information are made available for Nairalanders to read and be informed!

It seems is now a new trend on Nairaland for rejoinder to make front page while what led to the rejoinder remains on the obscure section!

This is very wrong!
Actually I'm just seeing that post (https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked).

However, I don't think it is obscured. It has amassed 6 pages and close to 4000 views.

As regards the bolded, you are right. What led to the rejoinder shld have made frontpage. But the thread you mentioned (https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked) wasn't what led to the rejoinder. It's el-Rufai/Lai Muhammed's sponsored thread that should have graced the homepage. I'm yet to see one.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I owe you no explanation neither am I ready to exchange words with you. Kindly push the thread mentioned by the Op to front page! You cannot ignore the thread and push the other one which is a continuity to front page. It is FRAUD!!

angry angry

You can ban me if you want. I don't care!!
Why would I ban you?

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by jmaine: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Why would I ban you?

For breaking rule 19 . . . .grin

3 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Why would I ban you?
since you said you didn't see that thread,let it be known to you that from henceforth,I will start mentioning your name on threads I think deserves front page. You better be alert!

angry sad
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

For breaking rule 19 . . . .grin
Really? She/He has an alternate moniker? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: since you said you didn't see that thread,let it be known to you that from henceforth,I will start mentioning your name on threads I think deserves front page. You better be alert!

angry sad
A PM to the mods/supermods would suffice.

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by chinasaekperem: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Email the mod if you have any complaint, don't spam the politics interface with your whine and murmur. Mods do the needful by removing this thread. Obinoscopy

7 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by jmaine: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Really? She/He has an alternate moniker? shocked

Sure she has but I will maintain sealed lips grin . . .

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Actually I'm just seeing that post (https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked).

However, I don't think it is obscured. It has amassed 6 pages and close to 4000 views.

As regards the bolded, you are right. What led to the rejoinder shld have made frontpage. But the thread you mentioned (https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked) wasn't wss led to the rejoinder. It's el-Rufai/Lai Muhammed's sponsored thread that should have graced the homepage. I'm yet to see one.

With due respect Sir, when has the bold become the criteria for pushing threads to the front page? If my memory serves me right, the thread, Enugu the pride of East amassed about 17 pages before it was brought to the front page!.

Methinks there is nothing wrong in bringing it to the front page for other interested forumites who are yet to know the owner of the jet have their view!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
yes I do! How's that the topic of discussion? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by luvinhubby(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
As if you don't know.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by jmaine: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2014
1United1:
Methinks there is nothing wrong in bringing it to the front page for other interested forumites who are yet to know the owner of the jet have their view!

Thanks

The thread on the homepage has already catered for that . . .go and read it up again . .

The aircraft in question is owned by Eagle Air Company and the CAN President is an interested party in the company. Since August 2 2014, this Aircraft has been leased to Green Coast Produce Limited. They lease this aircraft and people rent it from them. Anybody in this country will attest to the fact that Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has been following Chartered Airlines. All investigations about the plane should be directed to the management of Green Coast Produce Limited, a duly registered company.

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

The thread on the homepage has already catered for that . . .go and read it up again . . . .

Are you a SuperMod?

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

The thread on the homepage has already catered for that . . .go and read it up again . . . .
why are you putting your mouth in this matter? You are neither mynd44 nor Obinoscopy. You should learn to mind your business. grin grin
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2014
1United1:

With due respect Sir, when has the bold become the criteria for pushing threads to the front page? If my memory serves me right, the thread, Enugu the pride of East amassed about 17 pages before it was brought to the front page!.

Thanks
I think it's late sending the thread to the homepage. The thread on the homepage said Oritsejofor owns the aircraft so I think it would amount to duplicity if I oblige your request.

However if there was a thread where el Rufai and his cohorts accused Oritsejiofor, whether directly or indirectly, of using the aircraft to purchase arms then let me see it. It might grace homepage.

4 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

Why are you afraid of that thread making the Front Page? Is it because it exposed and laid bare your foolishness and warped logic to issues?

3 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by omenka(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Actually I'm just seeing that post (https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked).

As regards the bolded, you are right. What led to the rejoinder shld have made frontpage. But the thread you mentioned (https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked) wasn't wss led to the rejoinder. It's el-Rufai/Lai Muhammed's sponsored thread that should have graced the homepage. I'm yet to see one.
Do you know how far that thread would have gone had it not been left in the dungeons of the politics board??
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: yes I do! How's that the topic of discussion? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thanks for owning up. I'll address this matter (your flouting Rule 19) later.

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by jmaine: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
1United1:

Why are you afraid of that thread making the Front Page? Is it because it exposed and laid bare your foolishness and warped logic to issues?

Scared ? After I decimated all of you without challenge . . . .

Quit your whines bruv . . . .

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by jmaine: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: why are you putting your mouth in this matter? You are neither mynd44 nor Obinoscopy. You should learn to mind your business. grin grin

Are you also the Supermod, I can see how you are minding your business here . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2014
1United1:

Are you a SuperMod?
MzJackBaueress: why are you putting your mouth in this matter? You are neither mynd44 nor Obinoscopy. You should learn to mind your business. grin grin
What he said actually made sense. Obliging your request will amount to duplicity of information as the rejoinder also admitted Oritsejiofor as the owner of the aircraft.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Thanks for owning up. I'll address this matter (your flouting Rule 19) later.
Ok Sir! lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2014
1United1, I'm still waiting for the thread that led to the rejoinder (a thread where el Rufai and Lai accused Oritsejiofor). Is there any?

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: I think it's late sending the thread to the homepage. The thread on the homepage said Oritsejofor owns the aircraft so I think it would amount to duplicity if I oblige your request.

However if there was a thread where el Rufai and his cohorts accused Oritsejiofor, whether directly or indirectly, of using the aircraft to purchase arms then let me see it. It might grace homepage.

Cohorts you said? Smh! Okay didn't you see the breaking news about the ownership of the jet? Did you lot not turn blind eyes to it?

https://www.nairaland.com/1904785/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-south
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by nduchucks: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
I think we have to give the super mods the benefit of the doubt sometimes. I agree with others that the thread in question is FP material, but the supermods are not obligated to place it there.

In the meantime, I've updated the BH jigsaw puzzle, to include the bearded one who was identified by Gendarmes of the Benin Republic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1711634_cusersa949824desktopbk_jpeg959ea0746e70cb39021116b1935d6258

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
When Sahara Reporters broke the news linking The bling bling pastor to the ownership of the jet, you people decided to ignore it and went for a source that didn't mention any name and stacked on the front page!

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2014
1United1:

Cohorts you said? Smh! Okay didn't you see the breaking news about the ownership of the jet? Did you lot not turn blind eyes to it?

https://www.nairaland.com/1904785/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-south

A similar thread graced the homepage: https://www.nairaland.com/1904170/two-nigerians-israeli-smuggle-9.3million

Again, we don't want duplicity of information.

(1) (2)

Chaos In Lagos Island As President Jonathan Visit...pdp Vs APC Tussle... / Goodluck Jonathan Highest-paid Political Figure In The World / APC Prefers Ebola Disease To Continue, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.