Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! (1126 Views)

Seun, Call Mynd44 To Order / In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread / Mynd44 Defecting To PDP Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by GuyFawkes: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland is funded by PDP so don't be suprised if unfavourable news about the party is removed or doesn't make the frontpage.Seun has lost all integrity and credibility,his apologies about calling APC supporters boko haram is just him trying to save face,the damage has been done.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Demdem(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: 1United1, I'm still waiting for the thread that led to the rejoinder (a thread where el Rufai and Lai accused Oritsejiofor). Is there any?

I don't think such exist. CAN made an unsubstantiated accusation.
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by abu12: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
History will tell, we knw people like seon owner of nairaland and his team of TAN member, who are supporting corrupt and inept government during their youthful days

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: A similar thread graced the homepage: https://www.nairaland.com/1904170/two-nigerians-israeli-smuggle-9.3million

Again, we don't want duplicity of information.
@Obinoscopy,did you have to do that? I didn't go against rule 19. I was only kidding. Now you can see am replying with my main moniker.

Please do the needful! That moniker is very important to me o! embarassed embarassed

*sobs*
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by 1United1: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: 1United1, I'm still waiting for the thread that led to the rejoinder (a thread where el Rufai and Lai accused Oritsejiofor). Is there any?

Then we should take that of CAN as propaganda, which Nairaland is trying very to tackle! So it shouldn't have been on Home Page for a start. No?
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by abu12: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
GuyFawkes: Nairaland is funded by PDP so don't be suprised if unfavourable news about the party is removed or doesn't make the frontpage.Seun has lost all integrity and credibility,his apologies about calling APC supporters boko haram is just him trying to save face,the damage has been done.

According to my source, Buruji Kashamu splash some millions on nairaland owner to help moderate their site in favour of PDP lead govt, that is why they avoid posting thread that will tarnish the image of their pay master on FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by chinasaekperem: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Now this thread is smelling, I oblige the Mod to delete it.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by jmaine: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2014
abu12:

According to my source, Buruji Kashamu splash some millions on nairaland owner to help moderate their site in favour of PDP lead govt

Rule 7 & 8 broken . . grin

5 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by GuyFawkes: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2014
abu12:

According to my source, Buruji Kashamu splash some millions on nairaland owner to help moderate their site in favour of PDP lead govt
Hmmmm Kashamu the same drug felon GEJ put in charge of his SW campaign
I can't rule it out,one thing is certain NL has been bought by PDP.
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Djicemob: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Why are ya'll APC supporters trying by all means to bend rules by blackmailing seun and the mods for favouritism.The thread on FP covers everything about the ownership of the jet, yet ya'll APC lots want to over emphasize on that to score cheap points where there are none whatsoever. #Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by luvinhubby(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

Another lawbreaker identified.... grin
Mods do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by luvinhubby(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
berem: @Obinoscopy,did you have to do that? I didn't go against rule 19. I was only kidding. Now you can see am replying with my main moniker.

Please do the needful! That moniker is very important to me o! embarassed embarassed

*sobs*
Do not throw stones from a glass house.
grin

1 Like

Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
@Obinoscopy, kindly check your mail

embarassed embarassed
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by abu12: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
jmaine:

Can u refer me to where nairaland rule is? I don't knw the rule u are talkin of
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by GuyFawkes: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by GuyFawkes: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2014
Last I checked most Nigerians are not party affiliated, isn't it pathetic that any discerning voice in opposition to government is labelled APC supporter on NL? That's how you know this forum has been bought over. TAN is Nigeria's version of the Hitler youth, but they are cowards who hide behind whatever devices they use to propagate their e-terrorism.
Huge shame!!!
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by jmaine: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2014
abu12:

Can u refer me to where nairaland rule is? I don't knw the rule u are talkin of

Really ? It's on the upper part of the reply page . .
Re: Attention Mynd44: Obynoscopy! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Ok folks.

Thanks for this wonderful discussion we've had this morning. I was very impressed with the civility and maturity displayed on this thread.

For the chief complainant, I understand your grouse and your perception of the supermod's bias. But I want you to know that it wasn't our intention. We didn't see the thread that brought about Oritsejiofor's rejoinder thus it was only the latter that made frontpage. I requested you show me the thread but you couldn't, probably because such thread wasn't created on this forum.

Please if we have subsequent issues concerning the homepage, let's direct it via the appropriate channel: mail supermods.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the day.

Happy nairalanding smiley.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Ex-chairman Of NURTW Shot Dead / Mark Weeps As Constituents Purchase Nomination Form For Him / What Project Has This Present Nig Govt Commenced, Completed And Commissioned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.