Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Please, Is This A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Is This A Sin? (632 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is This A Sin? by DECOtech(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2014
28yr old Angela, a campus fellowship pastor finds it difficult to say "I luv u" to 32yr old Mike who is her fiancée. When she was asked why, she said "I don't want to mislead my fellowship members" this made mike feel terrible and is driving him to seek answers to these questions: .
- Does it mean he's being tolerated in this relationship?
- As a Christian, is it a sin to be in a relationship before marriage?
- Is it morally ok to keep doing something you ain't. Proud of doing in public?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to say "I luv u"...?
Mike is confused and emotionally down at the moment and to make matters worse, I don't know what to say to him cos I fear I might and patrol to the fire.
Please Christian friends, what do you all have to say about this.
God bless you all for your contributions.
Re: Please, Is This A Sin? by JamalUganda22(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
If it does not feel right to you then do not do it. But it is okay to be in love with someone before marriage if you intend to marry that someone later and do so. God is the witness. There is nothing to be afraid of because he is the one who forgives all of our sins and love is not a sin as said by Jesus Christ. Just make it civil in public. Good luck to both of you.
Re: Please, Is This A Sin? by makazona(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2014
depending on the denomination.
for me,i luv u is a virtue every christian should live by in words and action.

so its not wrong to be in a godly rship.it is not also wrong to say "i luv u"(though if it will make others sin,den watch it)

i play guitar for a church and d pastor pays me secretly.he doesnt want others to open their eyes to d fact dat i am payed to praise God.
Re: Please, Is This A Sin? by DECOtech(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
^^^ In my opinion, I think that anything that has to be done secretly is not a good thing. Secret things don't go well with my conscience.
Re: Please, Is This A Sin? by Adeoba10(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2014
^^^^^ Then start aving s** with ur legal wife in d shopping mall
Re: Please, Is This A Sin? by DECOtech(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Adeoba10: ^^^^^ Then start aving s** with ur legal wife in d shopping mall
Sex with wife shld be left out of this. Cos everybody knows that a man and his wife does have sex weather Indoors or at your shopping mall. So there's no secret to it. Pls let's not derail the thread. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Nigeria's Controversial Faith Healer(2001) / Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? / Bishop David Oyedepo Is 60 (drop Your Birthday Wishes Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.