Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. (4414 Views)

When GEJ Said Owning A Jet Was Sign Of Economic Progress, I Was Ashamed- Utomi / Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mehn, this is cool!
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by gunuvi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
byrron:

But it wouldn't be a lie if the topic reads- boko haram kills 300 Nigerian soldiers!

Na una way be that!
may thunder fire that useless poster for saying its a lie. one day evil will befall his family. kudos to our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by KnowAll(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Which kind bait be that, destroying a 40 million dollar Alfa jet deliberately in order to draw out BH operatives.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by opportunist: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
sweet
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

This killer bird ain't smiling at all.

2 Likes

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by MadCow1: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
byrron:

This killer bird ain't smiling at all.

This bird is too big and quite sluggish..

I have seen it flying in PHC airport after President Jonathan left and I wasnt impressed with the stunts the pilot was pulling off inside the sirport that day.. A well timed shot from an RPG would down that hog.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by chacoonder(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
erunz: GOOD TO SEE THAT THIS WAR IS ALREADY WON.
by who?
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
So many boko haram sympathizers on this thread.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by folawiyoma(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Many dead as Nigerian College Bombed in Northern City of Kano. Gunmen blow up Federal College of Education & shot at survivor's.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Ozonna(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
KnowAll: Which kind bait be that, destroying a [/b]40 million dollar[b] Alfa jet deliberately in order to draw out BH operatives.

Remember iwe bought them in the 80's wink. We shouldn't be using them by now
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

I have seen it flying in PHC airport after President Jonathan left and I wasnt impressed with the stunts the pilot was pulling off inside the sirport that day.. A well timed shot from an RPG would down that hog.

A well timed shot from an RPG will down any hog bro.
It is still a killer bird.

1 Like

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by texazzpete(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
This sounds like news written by teenage boys, for teenage boys.

I'm pretty sure Boko Haram doesn't think the Nigerian Army has just ONE warplane.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by erunz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
chacoonder: by who?
by our MILITARY
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by hunter21(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Holla at all Beegeagle boys in the house.

1 Like

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by hardbody: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
My honest advise to ladies....Do not die a virgin, if you do, Boko Haramites will deal with your pum pum out there. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Cannonleo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
hunter21: Holla at all Beegeagle boys in the house.
how u dey

1 Like

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by 100Cents: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh: Sources privy to the goings-on in the counter-insurgency efforts in the northeast said the statement released by the Nigerian Military on the missing Alpha Jet may have served as an unintended bait for Boko Haram insurgents.

The insurgents having been made aware of the missing jet mobilized over a thousand men last night to attack Konduga with the belief that there would be no air cover for the Nigerian Army and CJTF. Alas, they met an element of surprise! The MI35-M attack helicopter! As we speak, hundreds of haramites have been reunited with their 72 virgins!

We all know the nairaland culture.

This story without pinshure and vegetable sauce no do me o.

Pinshure or Idonbilivit...
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
.HAAALLEELLUUAHHH
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aura2: F7 jet was reported missing, attack helicopter, led the onslaught, who is fooling who?
it is either the military is covering up the missing jet
OR
They think they are reporting to m0r0ns who knowest not the difference.

base it's obvious u didn't rili go thru the post before commenting, so let me help put it in terms u can easily comprehend. the fighter jet was reported as crashed, though personally, I might presume it has been retired unceremoniously by the NA. boko haram gets info that d jet is no more, and egged on by thoughts of 72 bit*chy virgins,they try to attack a town and one of the new hind attack choppers recently purchased by the air force surprises them and mows them down,while dey all run around, shouting nd screaming for their mummy

2 Likes

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aura2: F7 jet was reported missing, attack helicopter, led the onslaught, who is fooling who?
it is either the military is covering up the missing jet
OR
They think they are reporting to m0r0ns who knowest not the difference.

ba'e it's obvious u didn't rili go thru the post before commenting, so let me help put it in terms u can easily comprehend. the fighter jet was reported as crashed, though personally, I might presume it has been retired unceremoniously by the NA. boko haram gets info that d jet is no more, and egged on by thoughts of 72 bit*chy virgins,they try to attack a town and one of the new hind attack choppers recently purchased by the air force surprises them and mows them down,while dey all run around, shouting nd screaming for their mummy
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

it's quite obvious you know nothing about that helo. wouldn't u have guessed that is ws moving sluggishly because of the "stunts" the pilot was pulling, and as it was guarding the president, I wouldn't be travelling at full speed when the president wasn't also travelling at full speed

1 Like

Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by erunz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
chacoonder: by who?
Nigeria of course
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by SOUNDKING: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
I thnk their allah must be very busy now with mass production of virgins, shekau alone will have 150 virgins.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Numerouuuno: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
earthgreeners: ANOTHER LIE ABEG... THIS ONE NO SELL
pm'ed you and got no reply,pls quote me if u see this. I have things to discuss with you.
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by gymer(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
texazzpete: This sounds like news written by teenage boys, for teenage boys.

I'm pretty sure Boko Haram doesn't think the Nigerian Army has just ONE warplane.

Boko no get sense na
Re: Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dead joke. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola / Umuahia Mall (shoprite) Nearing Completion- Pix / Wike Withdraws Students On Foreign Scholarship,Offer Them Admission In RSUST(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.