Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... (968 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by hardywaltz(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Just for once Imagine that that Jet was linked to anyone in APC .... say maybe Muhammadu Buhari or Nasir El-Rufai or Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and then add the 9.8 million dollars angle ... by now Marilyn Ogar of the PDP would have moved some of us to cameroon as slaves in chains .. GOD NO DE SLEEP OH ...

Question 1: will all these PDP e-noisemakers accept the explanations they are now willing to accept from GEJ and his gang?

Question 2: why is Marilyn Ogar of the DSS PDP silent on this matter?

Question 3: why has the Minister of Defense not made any pronouncement on the matter?

Question 4: did NCAA (which seized RVSG aircraft for a lesser offence of not producing passenger manifest) aware that Pastor Bling Bling now uses his jet for kabu-kabu?

4 Likes

Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by heavenmade(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sir,you are right.it would have just been the last nail on APC's coffin. Greed is killing our leaders,sentiment is killing we the followers...smh

3 Likes

Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by size38: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
I seriously observed that since the news of state sponsored money laundering broke out in south Africa, GEJ's supporters are even ashamed to comment. I have said this b4 and I will say it again. GEJ and his PDP will never take Nigeria anywhere. I see GEJ and his PDP like a Pig. Bath a pig, perfume a pig and even cloth a pig. A pig remains a pig because it will still look very dirty. In essence, no matter d level of defense put forward to defend GEJ's ineptitude and visionless PDP, I still see no change in the way things are done in this Administration. Insead, things will get worst for us.

5 Likes

Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Still loading......

Facts are still emerging

We don't know the actors involved

Nothing to say they are not APC

Oritsejafor says he only rented his plane out

1 Like

Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by hardywaltz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikeansy: Still loading......

Facts are still emerging

Are u serious?
This APC must be very powerful...

They are the ones sponsoring Boko Haram
They are the ones that kidnapped the Chibok girls
They recruited the US and Uk
They bribed CNN, Aljazera, BBC etc
They recruited Mrs Obama and others who spoke up in the #bringbackourgirls campaign.
They are too powerful GEJ pees in his pants rather than arrest them
Now they have started planting cash in private jets.

If Apc is this powerful and have this reach then I think they are the people that we need to vote come 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by kel4soft: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikeansy: Still loading......

Facts are still emerging

Private jet are not supposed to be rented.
Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
hardywaltz:
Are u serious?
This APC must be very powerful...

They are the ones sponsoring Boko Haram
They are the ones that kidnapped the Chibok girls
They recruited the US and Uk
They bribed CNN, Aljazera, BBC etc
They recruited Mrs Obama and others who spoke up in the #bringbackourgirls campaign.
They are too powerful GEJ pees in his pants rather than arrest them
Now they have started planting cash in private jets.

If Apc is this powerful and have this reach then I think they are the people that we need to vote come 2015.

I did not say it's APC

I said we don't know that it's not APC

Just as we don't know that it's not PDP
Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by Ediskcab(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikeansy:

I did not say it's APC

I said we don't know that it's not APC

Just as we don't know that it's not PDP

Even if APC had a hand in dis, Jonathan shld take a large chunk of the blame cos days wot he was elected 2 do rather than wait 4 d south African government 2 do his job 4 him. Who knows Hw much money nd weapons av bn moved in nd out of Nigeria via private jets nd yachts under d nose of commander in chief.
Re: Stop For A Minute And Imagine That The Seized Jet Was Linked To An APC Member... by otokx(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2014
If the airline belonged to Tinubu, the pdp supporters in Nairaland would have making loud noises.

(1) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria / What Nigerians Need, What Are You Doing To Help? / Obasanjo Praises Gani Fawehinmi, Rubbishes Soyinka, Chukwumerije In New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.