Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn (2387 Views)

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages / Who Can Speak Other Foreign Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn by agedmanng: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chanchit:

Currently in Goethe institute for German language.

I will PM you please. Need to ask you some things.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn by yungchop: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chanchit:

Currently in Goethe institute for German language.
that's in lasgidi abi?? Is it in ilorin too? And how much is it please
Re: Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn by Freeicanmaterial: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2017
If you are interested in learning Spanish/French/Chinese/Arabic/German/Hindi and you are based in Lagos/Port Harcourt/Abuja/Owerri/Enugu/Onitsha, contact 07083731734 on whatsapp for more details.

You can attend group classes or arrange for private classes.
Re: Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn by Sltp: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Any Greek speakers here? I need someone to practice with

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Thing You Say To Your Girl Goin Out With Friends Like This! (PIC) / This Girl Twerking Video Got Everyone Talking / My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.