Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? (2298 Views)

A Nigerian Governor Declared Mentally Ill. / Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by nnekaogo: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
James Ibori is one governor that has been blessed to spend some time behind bars. He is still doing time in a UK prison. Which governor do you think will be the next to spend some vacation behind bars?

Otunba Gbenga Daniels and Ayo Fayose are two governors that seem to have managed to escape going to jail. Of the present crop of governors, which one do you think is most likely to end up in prison soon?
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by funshint(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
nnekaogo: James Ibori is one governor that has been blessed to spend some time behind bars. He is still doing time in a UK prison. Which governor do you think will be the next to spend some vacation behind bars?

Otunba Gbenga Daniels and Ayo Fayose are two governors that seem to have managed to escape going to jail. Of the present crop of governors, which one do you think is most likely to end up in prison soon?
As long as they keep their corrupt ways restricted to Nigeria, none of them will go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by size38: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
No governor
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Freest(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oshiomole (Edo state Governor) is definitely going!!! I say so undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Liamm(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
I would wish T.A Orji be sentenced to life imprisonment. The man sucks. angry

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by kadas01(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Virtually all of them should be in jail including ex-governors!.......with the exception of uncle Fash (SAN)!
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by yuncka: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Liamm: I would wish T.A Orji be sentenced to life imprisonment. The man sucks. angry

that will b too easy na, I want him to be jailed alongside some hungry pigs in a pig sty.
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Olarajee(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
I share your view man. My recent trip round dat state gave me a shock.

Liamm: I would wish T.A Orji be sentenced to life imprisonment. The man sucks. angry
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Sparrow13: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ramalan Yero of Kaduna state.
That man have not completed any project started by late Yakowa, and he have not started any of his, the man is just a paying salary governor, it pains me each time i visit the state and see abandon projects everywere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by MadCow1: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi..

Not because he didnt perform as a Governor, but because he called the Presidents wife a fat piggy.. grin
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by ahaika23: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amaechi and his monorail should be locked up together

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by MadCow1: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
ahaika23: Amaechi and his monorail should be locked up together

Lol..

You want to lock him up for building a 21st century rail system in Rivers State?!
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by olugbengak4(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
nah olusegun mimiko.d man is a traitor,thief and a liar.ondo indegenes a in hot soup.he has not paid teachers for now.going back to pdp.he will still deceiv dem.he deceived adefarati,agagu,even his so called lp.if pdp allows him they are doomed
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by ahaika23: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
The dude just busy de take loan. I don't know what for. Monorail no gree waka. SMH
MadCow1:

Lol..

You want to lock him up for building a 21st century rail system in Rivers State?!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
ahaika23: The dude just busy de take loan. I don't know what for. Monorail no gree waka. SMH

E no better pass Odili wey take loan to do nothing?!

Abeg leave that Monorail matter o!! That for me ranks amongst his greatest achievements..
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by egift(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

E no better pass Odili wey take loan to do nothing?!

Abeg leave that Monorail matter o!! That for me ranks amongst his greatest achievements..

Bros u call a monorail project with no economic advantage a great advantage? I cut cap for you sha.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
obongproff:

Bros u call a monorail project with no economic advantage a great advantage? I cut cap for you sha.

It takes a special kind of Mayopia to say a Mono rail has no economic value.. grin

WAIT!! The day this Monorail gets to Obigbo, you may need to go and live in Abia State to afford accomodation in Rivers State. grin

The day the Monorail gets to Omerelu, 1 plot of Land there would be 10 Million Naira. grin

You should go and read up on urbanization of Cities.. A Mega city with no active rail system just does not exist.. grin

Take away the rail system from cities like Paris and New York for 1 day and watch their economy crash faster than Enron shares.. grin

This no be beer palour economics o!! This is advanced economics.. I repeat, Amaechis greatest Achivement in my eyes remains that Monorail.. All he has to do is make sure its functional before he leaves.. If the next governor decides not to push that rail forward unto Phase 2 (from Azikiwe - Garrison), then Lord have mercy on Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by khadaffi(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol..

And so? You think Ibori that is in jail didn't perform?
If we are to look at performance Ibori is even better than Uduaghan.
What happened in Ekiti election period is just a rehearsal to what will happen when his tenure elapse.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
khadaffi:

And so? You think Ibori that is in jail didn't perform?
If we are to look at performance Ibori is even better than Uduaghan.
What happened in Ekiti election period is just a rehearsal to what will happen when his tenure elapse.

Nobody is talking about Delta State here.. Delta State Government has got ABSOLUTELY nothing on Amaechi.. He outperformed Delta State in EVERY SECTOR.. #FACT!

Like I said, anybody trying to Jail Amaechi for the Monorail is probably drunk on cheap liquor. Amaechis biggest problem would come from the Presidency and the fact that PDP would lose Rivers State.
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

It takes a special kind of Mayopia to say a Mono rail has no economic value.. grin

WAIT!! The day this Monorail gets to Obigbo, you may need to go and live in Abia State to afford accomodation in Rivers State. grin

The day the Monorail gets to Omerelu, 1 plot of Land there would be 10 Million Naira. grin

You should go and read up on urbanization of Cities.. A Mega city with no active rail system just does not exist.. grin

Take away the rail system from cities like Paris and New York for 1 day and watch their economy crash faster than Enron shares.. grin

This no be beer palour economics o!! This is advanced economics.. I repeat, Amaechis greatest Achivement in my eyes remains that Monorail.. All he has to do is make sure its functional before he leaves.. If the next governor decides not to push that rail forward unto Phase 2 (from Azikiwe - Garrison), then Lord have mercy on Rivers State.

Bros, I live in port harcourt. Dat mono-rail is bullshit to me becos it starts and ends only in town. D crap is not even up to 2 kilometres, wot kind of benefit can a rail dat can only run within town give to d masses?

U can count oda achievements but just leave dat one abeg becos e no follow.

Besides, how many years hav day been working on dat shit? In 7 months time, its either dat project is completed or it becomes and anoda white elephant project. But if he completes in b4 leaving, den u can call it an achievement, if not, bros dat 100 billion don enta voice mail oh!

U sed sth abt phase two abi? Dat shd be anoda 200 billion plus anoda 5 yrs to get garrison, I guess. Den it will take anoda 600 billion plus anoda 10 yrs to get to obigbo.

Naija I hail thee! Oil money in action indeed!

~OurGovernorsAreJustFockingWasteful~

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by focus7: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akpabio is the most corrupt governor, he's d replicate James Ibori of the present regime. It will amazed Nigerians at d scale of fraud dat will be exposed if the efcc will be courageous enough to probe into his activities.
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by khadaffi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Nobody is talking about Delta State here.. Delta State Government has got ABSOLUTELY nothing on Amaechi.. He outperformed Delta State in EVERY SECTOR.. #FACT!

Like I said, anybody trying to Jail Amaechi for the Monorail is probably drunk on cheap liquor. Amaechis biggest problem would come from the Presidency and the fact that PDP would lose Rivers State.

My point is that you seems to be under-estimating the powers of the FG. If the FG decides to deal with Amaechi come 2015, whatever project he did becomes irrelevant. What will matter then is the allegation that will be held for. Knowing Nigerian politicians, none is holy.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
focus7: Akpabio is the most corrupt governor, he's d replicate James Ibori of the present regime. It will amazed Nigerians at d scale of fraud dat will be exposed if the efcc will be courageous enough to probe into his activities.

Bros, I totally agree with u. Its just dat I doubt if day will prosecute him, especially with Jona up dia. Why do u think day want him dia by all means.
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Majesty2OA: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Benue Governor, Gabriel Suswam is the worst governor we have ever had.
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by gebest: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Freest: Oshiomole (Edo state Governor) is definitely going!!! I say so undecided
that is because u are ma.d and blind.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
none of us is satisfied by any government even people in america are fed up, so what do we need? God's Kingdom the only solution to mankind's woes.
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by donphilopus: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Freest: Oshiomole (Edo state Governor) is definitely going!!! I say so undecided

I know fools like you would say so. If Lucky, an extremely corrupt Governor could not go, Oshiomole would be the one to go, right?! Your foolishness is in higher institution. I know you're one of the agents of darkness who do not like any good thing. Oponu!

Walahi, if people like you dey near me dey spew this sheet, I know what I would have done to you now. E-bastard!
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by donphilopus: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
gebest: that is because u are ma.d and blind.

The guy you just quoted should be in the rehab by now. It's just unfortunate that he's still roaming the street!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by realborn(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jail for Governors is belated. The possible prosecuting structures and infrastructure have been crushed.

Hence none. Keep on stealing until 2019!
Re: Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? by asadike(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
kwara state governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Slams Jonathan And Fani-kayode On Tweeter / Buhari Wins Big In Lagos Ogun And Osun- Sunday Trust / Another Prayer Warrior In Action(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.