Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Your Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Please (519 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Please by JERRY1925(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi..actually I have these issue that keeps me thinking....I
have these friend we've being together for more than a
year..she's not dating am sure 90percent..we talk, spend late
night chatting..but she like 30min drive away from me so we
see like twice in a month..I've being talking to her about
getting serious with us..but anytime I say that she tells me
she's not ready, she's actually born again as she said..so I've
been on dat long qui for like more than a year,recently we
were kept in a lonely place and we had romance for the first
time she's a virgin..a week after that I pleaded with her to
date me..and she agreed with the term that there will be no
romance and I agreed..but we saw last week and had
romance again..and she actually initiated It..but after like
4hour wen we apart she sent a text that she can't
continue..I'v been begging but she said we no longer
possible..so now we just like frnds..but I do belive she cares
4 me..but said we can nevr be..we should just be
friends...what should I do.?
Re: Your Advice Please by vizkiz: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
don't bother yourself, just act cool and don't talk to her about it anymore...she will still get a "romance" when next you guys meet, and she will be the one to initiate it wink

Virgins are always having mixed feelings undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Please by hakeem4(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
That's it o .... Just be patient bro
Re: Your Advice Please by RhemaGospel: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Advice Please by RhemaGospel: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
You are a disgrace to virginhood! You broke someone's precious virginity who is not ur wife, and she will never find it again in life, yet u are even happy about it and u wish to ride-on. Listen people, sex was specially designed by God for men and women within marraige, and not for undeveloped boys and naughty, shameless girls. Sure everyone, including me, has urge for sex; but whatever you have the power to control dat is controlling u is demonic. If u don't repent NOW and beg God for forgiveness over dat lugubrious act, brother your future and ur entire life is at stake, and be convinced dat the Kingdom of Jesus Christ "IS" come upon you with judgment. Contradict me now and I will know you are not a SAVED Christian. Dat's all I have to say for the now!
Re: Your Advice Please by JERRY1925(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm I tot there's a difference between sex nd romance, did my write up say I dis virgined any1..which skul u go.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Cheating If Your Patner Permits You ? / How To Get A Woman Interested In Dating You / Opinion: Is Cheating The Worst That Could Happen In A Relationship Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.