Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist (1305 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Who the heck is Jesus? The last time I checked, I was told he was a criminal hanged on a tree. Why should I associate with a criminal? A dead one too.
Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
emmyskies:

See, as you don't believe in Him, the Bible will be as parables to you:

"And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David? For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly." (Mark 12:35-37)

How then did David call JESUS CHRIST LORD in the old testament when Christ haven't even been born?

Please answer my question, was jesus referring to himself in Mark?

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
ProphetUdeme: genesis 1 v 26 - read 1 john 5 vs 7. And u wil have a beta understanding of the Godhead

Answer my question undecided

Was he referring to himself in Mark or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular C & S Pastor Dies (special Apostle Prophet (dr) Gabriel Olubunmi Fakeye) / SERMON JOTTERS: Breaking The Covenant That Killeth / The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.