Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Beware Of Dating A Psychopath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Dating A Psychopath (501 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Dating A Psychopath by Orikinla(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
When you see a bully or someone who has mood swings and easily gets provoked and becomes violent, the person is likely a Psychopath.
Beware of such people.
In developed countries, psychotherapists can help such people. But in Nigeria, psychotherapy is rare. And many ignorant people have become victims of psychopaths in relationships.

Beware of such people for your own safety and welfare.
Be polite in avoiding them and don't get ensnared and trapped in any relationship with them.
Avoid being alone with them.
Re: Beware Of Dating A Psychopath by tpia2012: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
hm, you should know.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Lots Of People Says I Am In Another Man’s Car Even Though I Was Right There / Make Your Man Your Best Friend 24/7 / Who Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.