Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed (37358 Views)

Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue / Top 10 Airports In The World Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Shey na the same Paris we go reach?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2014
I wonder when common man like me go board that plane.. But wait oo na ticket to heaven be that?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by mekuzee1(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Now dats money speaking...bur wait ooo..shey I wn live inside d plane 4eva??
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by driand(m): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2014
ifex370: if plane crash nkor? tongue
topical black man reasoning

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by tosyne2much(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Lord make me rich ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by englishmart(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2014
chimoz: Last time I visited Seattle, I used Etihad Airways, their first class na die. I almost thought I was flying private.
would you shut up?
Linus mbah

8 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by kaymatic: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2014
May God bless us with money, luxury life is good.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Indializzie(f): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Dis can pass for a 'flying 5-star hotel lounge'...sort of 'castle in d air'. I hope its been guaranteed against crash,,,
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by veeberry(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Exquisite I must confess. I'll keep flying in d economy class. Someday I will fly this one. Certainly!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by piagetskinner(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Wow soo cool#the only reason I like first class,is that it takes ones mind off the rigorous/tiresome flight;number of hours remaining and all......IMO first-class is best when ure takin a long flight eg lagos to australia,lagos to china etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by nwaobitex: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2014
cool
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Joy83(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2014
I will get there one day...
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Clone2020: NL is obsessed with the most richest people, wealth and luxurious things, no wonder this new generation's youth wanna do yahoo yahoo and go the fast lane cuz we put so much emphasis on money
bros is it only nairaland. Every topic, thread, discussion, sermon, preaching, and all is about money in 9ja. It has become a religion and the most practiced one at that. Forget what u see on fridays and sundays, all na eye service for people to believe they r honest and fall for their antiques.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by segradinho: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Uhmm....

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by DollyParton1(f): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2014
Next on my to do list; "fly first class with Ethiad".
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2014
englishmart: would you shut up?
Linus mbah
Okay nah.....Am not in your league. JEALOUSY

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Lakayanah: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2014
People living like this, will they ever develop craw craw? Just thinking out loud oh.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Emilliw3m(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Cooool
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by kilokeys(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2014
ifex370: if plane crash nkor? tongue
first class cabins are made from black box material grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by tania28(f): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Its good to appreciate beautiful things like this,but u don't have to steal to acquire them.sew ur dress wit the material.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by jeffizy(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2014
The smile on one passenger that flew first class made me promise myself that same royalty one day soon.
The smile can be described as 'why will you be in a crayfish bowl when you can be in a sardine can'. cheesy
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by 9jahubcom(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2014
nice
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by kellyJames5(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2014
This is classic!
Very soon,first class compartment will be like entering keke napep for us IJN.....amen

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by lolipop33: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2014
How does this stop the phobia I ve with flying... they are lovely though..
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by DaBeaver(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Emirates' first class is so comfy. Got upgraded twice on a trip earlier this year (I no go lie say I pay for first class tongue), and with the experience I'm now an Emirates fan! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Bigzig(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Wetin make i do now..
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by englishmart(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
chimoz:
Okay nah.....Am not in your league. JEALOUSY
for what kwanu?

Na today I begin chop money?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ximarro(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
I saw myself in d dream sitting in the first class section of emirates airline.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Bigzig(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Ok...wetin make i do now..
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by nifton(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2014
As i neva get ba for dat,na eye i dey use fly my own for hia.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by goryorhal(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Bigzig: Ok...wetin make i do now..

Smh poor man talking instead make you appreciate better thing you dey hear dey fume.. I pity u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State / Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Railway Transformation In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.