Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed (37362 Views)

Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue / Top 10 Airports In The World Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ladej(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Deraaa: hw ever your comfort should be put into consideration
IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ladej(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Very true.. Infact, there is almost no difference.

The only thing I like in Premium Economy are;

1. Individual Armrests

2. More leg room.

3. A relatively wider seat.

The Food service is the exact same thing as Economy and you get to share the same toilet with Economy. But that small comfort is way better than suffering in a squeezed position for 6 + hours.
ALMOST NO DIFFERENCE YET YOU LISTED 3 DIFFERENT THINGS grin

ADD NO4. LESS CHANCE OF A FAT SLOB DRIPPING SPIT ON YOU DURING THE FLIGHT
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ladej(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
ifex370: if plane crash nkor? tongue
THEN YOU DIE IN STYLE cheesy
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by generalissimo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
*My Lord and my God, pls bless me so much that I'll be able to afford the firstclass ticket anywhere I want to fly to in the world for in Jesus' Mighty Name I pray, Amen*

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by edi287: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Clone2020: NL is obsessed with the most richest people, wealth and luxurious things, no wonder this new generation's youth wanna do yahoo yahoo and go the fast lane cuz we put so much emphasis on money
Nothing wrong with that...it serves as an inspiration to work even harder.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
ladej: ALMOST NO DIFFERENCE YET YOU LISTED 3 DIFFERENT THINGS grin

ADD NO4. LESS CHANCE OF A FAT SLOB DRIPPING SPIT ON YOU DURING THE FLIGHT

Almost none.. Mean their are some but not quite as much and I listed the only 3 available..

Now should we compare this to Business class, na novel we go dey write. grin

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
edi287:
Nothing wrong with that...it serves as an inspiration to work even harder.

Bless This Post!!
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Hasselbaink: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
gift01: Still hustling Molue in Oshodi....will get there someday
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ladej(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Almost none.. Mean their are some but not quite as much and I listed the only 3 available..

Now should we compare this to Business class, na novel we go dey write. grin

now I cant argue with that. still its a healthy 150 euros to upgrade to premium economy o

what about airmiles?

the higher the class the more the miles

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Balkan(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
you think when there is a plane crash, both you and first class passengers will go to the same place? your are a joker
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by TS2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2014

fUNNY
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by TS2(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop: The most important thing is to have a safe trip. 1st class,business class,Economy plus,Economy,etc shouldn't be the number one priority.

Opinion of someone who never dreams he would one day fly first class...talk less of having his own jet.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by TS2(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Clone2020: NL is obsessed with the most richest people, wealth and luxurious things, no wonder this new generation's youth wanna do yahoo yahoo and go the fast lane cuz we put so much emphasis on money

Why dont you then anchor a "deep" topic that is catchy enough to get on front page? Nigerians complain too much!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by TS2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
gift01: Still hustling Molue in Oshodi....will get there someday

Amen...you will pass there.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
TS2:

Opinion of someone who never dreams he would one day fly first class...talk less of having his own jet.
Is having a private Jet an achievement? If you cannot understand my post,please don't quote me. Thank you!
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Simplefaithy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
TS2:

. Lemme summarize his thought "and by their thinking we shall know them" #talaka way of reasoning. First klas flight sweet die.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
remmyz:

sound fake
.you are welcome. But just know that am a regular visitor to Seattle. I filed from dubai though.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Tunagee(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
NigellusHosan: Awesome doe, but is it Crash proof

yes, a first class passenger no dey die for plane crash as they have a first class assurance of not dying
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Tunagee(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014

first class passengers no dey die na!they alwas survive plane crashes. grin
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop: The most important thing is to have a safe trip. 1st class,business class,Economy plus,Economy,etc shouldn't be the number one priority.

You're totally wrong.

A safe trip is to be expected in any travel. Consumers expect airlines to offer a safe means of travel. There are already matrix for safe airlines.

So when you have 5 or so competing airlines with exceedingly high safety records then you will need a way to offer additional means for customers to choose your airline.

This is where this comes in.

My only grips with all this is I wish they would board me through the back door, I hate having to pass through this scrumptious accommodations as I go find my economy seat
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
CityNG:

You're totally wrong.

A safe trip is to be expected in any travel. Consumers expect airlines to offer a safe means of travel. There are already matrix for safe airlines.

So when you have 5 or so competing airlines with exceedingly high safety records then you will need a way to offer additional means for customers to choose your airline.

This is where this comes in.

My only grips with all this is I wish they would board me through the back door, I hate having to pass through this scrumptious accommodations as I go find my economy seat

Mr. CityNG, why are you always fast at castigating a fellow member? The same thing you did on the previous thread(the ordeal of 17 years old boy on Egyptair) and it was after i explained to you without the use of abusive words that you understood my post. The same thing you are doing again here. Or are you on a mission
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
generalissimo: *My Lord and my God, pls bless me so much that I'll be able to afford the firstclass ticket anywhere I want to fly to in the world for in Jesus' Mighty Name I pray, Amen*

Na so I sidown for my economy seat jejeli when one of the Air Hostesses called my name. I answer say na wetin? She said you are being moved to seat 4A. I started to form a complaint but then my Ijebu mind kicked in and I figured out that 4A is better than 32C.

Oh Boy na for business class dey commot me put. Na real cutleries and china dishes they use to serve us up there.

E no go better for person wey say money no good.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop:

Mr. CityNG, why are you always fast at castigating a fellow member? The same thing you did on the previous thread(the ordeal of 17 years old boy on Egyptair) and it was after i explained to you without the use of abusive words that you understood my post. The same thing you are doing again here. Or are you on a mission

Good morning Ms. Follow Follow grin

I offer no apologies for my style of writing. That it causes you to be uncomfortable titilates me, the fact that you are now also a stalker assured me of that fact.

By the way Ms. Eyop, are you near a lake? I need an answer so I can give you a candid advice cheesy
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
CityNG:

Good morning Ms. Follow Follow grin

I offer no apologies for my style of writing. That it causes you to be uncomfortable titilates me, the fact that you are now also a stalker assured me of that fact.

By the way Ms. Eyop, are you near a lake? I need an answer so I can give you a candid advice cheesy

I am not a miss or are you looking for a wife on Nairaland I am Eyop and if you are not comfortable with that,you can call me Chief Eyop. Is there any lake @ your backyard in Carlifornia? If there's then you can find me there cheesy
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop:

I am not a miss or are you looking for a wife on Nairaland I am Eyop and if you are not comfortable with that,you can call me Chief Eyop. Is there any lake @ your backyard in Carlifornia? If there's then you can find me there cheesy

So Ms. Eyop, I take it you won't answer my question because you are anticipating what my advice to you would be. Meow grin
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Jetjacky(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
vizkiz: awesome, so which of these do we have in nigeria and how much is the ticket?? undecided

very cheap, only 500billion naira
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by EbolaParasite: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
DaBeaver: Emirates' first class is so comfy. Got upgraded twice on a trip earlier this year (I no go lie say I pay for first class tongue), and with the experience I'm now an Emirates fan! smiley

You were upgraded from economy to first class. They skipped Business Class and upgraded you to First Class. Chai Diaris God oo... shocked
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by sunnyprof: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
I will confess any day that Flying the Business Class, even on the old Lufthansa from Nigeria Frankfurt, makes your journey pleasurable, sweet and already with a feel of success, its like self actualization. First Class on Emirate is another class of is own'

What has it profit a man if he lived his whole life and never flew 'first class' ?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
quote author=EbolaParasite]

You were upgraded from economy to first class. They skipped Business Class and upgraded you to First Class. Chai Diaris God oo... shocked[/quote]

When I buy economy tickets on United or Delta, after so many trips home, they automatically upgrade me to Economy Plus when I fly internationally and first class when I fly domestically.

It's nice to stick to one airline so that you can build loyalty miles though iBeria upgraded me to business class on my 3rd flight with them.

Guys, there are specific forums and websites that are geared to airline miles if you're so inclined.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by danielganjo: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Very nice
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by shikshark: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
100Cents:

Guy, do you mean N700,000 one way ?
one way will be more than that my brother, the actual NUC (neural unit of construction) might be 500,000 per segment but the tax is always constant which might be #400,000, so if you buy a one way ticket you might end up paying close to #900,000 for the trip. might looks confising but thats the rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State / Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.