Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed (37363 Views)

Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue / Top 10 Airports In The World Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2014
chinex276: Wat shall it profit a man, dat lives his whole life nd neva fly first class?
your signature contradicts what you just spewed out. Oh...I see you copied it! Hmmm...does it matter?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
ifex370: if plane crash nkor? tongue
lol,the rooms abi na go scatter
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by IyawoToBe(f): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Oh lord! shocked I have never flown first class cry God pls elevate me... The people buying first class tickets don't have two heads.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Bigzig(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2014
goryorhal:

Smh poor man talking instead make you appreciate better thing you dey hear dey fume.. I pity u
look here boy..you mind the way talk or i'll slap you on the eyes..
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by tellwisdom: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Why are you showing me?? angry ...im used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by AdeniyiA(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Sadist! angry
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by sexylogan(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Beazy: Travel website Flightfox just released a comprehensive list of the 24 best First Class in-flight cabins from around the world...and boy oh boy, what a way to travel. To produce the list, the website took into account everything from seat configuration, aisle access, suite privacy, type of champagne served etc.
Emirates Airline is known to have one of the best First Class seats in the world but Ethiad recently launched a new First Class luxury suite named 'The Residence', and what luxury it is. See photos of the best First Class airline seats after the cut...

Sweet.
But forget the seats...I want that babe kiss
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by RichEstate(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
it's not pride o. i know that's where i belong. Rwandair economy package to dubai that i am flying at the moment is below the level God has destined for me.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by QuiverBox(f): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014

Change your Mindset,

Why are you living eating , earn money since your are gonna die one day?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by QuiverBox(f): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
IyawoToBe: Oh lord! shocked I have never flown first class cry God pls elevate me... The people buying first class tickets don't have two heads.

Thats the spirit Sister!
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Tekecoms1(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2014
AND Be ready for a first class death provided a crash occurs. undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by lonelydora: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Try Singapore airline, u will confirm.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by chinex276(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: your signature contradicts what you just spewed out. Oh...I see you copied it! Hmmm...does it matter?
*gives him a hot slap nd cowardly runs away*
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Exjoker(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Which hotel come be flightfox again?...no blame me na de bed i see only
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Chilling
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by tomiobj(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Beazy: Travel website Flightfox just released a comprehensive list of the 24 best First Class in-flight cabins from around the world...and boy oh boy, what a way to travel. To produce the list, the website took into account everything from seat configuration, aisle access, suite privacy, type of champagne served etc.
Emirates Airline is known to have one of the best First Class seats in the world but Ethiad recently launched a new First Class luxury suite named 'The Residence', and what luxury it is. See photos of the best First Class airline seats after the cut...
yh. send the bill to a man with 5wives
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by shaw2(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
they will go to heaven
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2014
wit dat seat it cant crash
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by MadCow1: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop: The most important thing is to have a safe trip. 1st class,business class,Economy plus,Economy,etc shouldn't be the number one priority.

The last time I flew economy on Airfrance... I swore never to try that shiit again except I absolutely have to..

Despite picking a seat near the exit that gave me more leg room, I had the ill luck of seating next to this supersized man and OMG.. I landed in Nigeria with a back ache that last over a week..

The safety of the aircraft is one thing and can sometimes be out of anyone's control, but the onboard comfort is something u can control.. The minimum for me now is premium economy.. Fly first class and understand the difference. Expecially for business men who land and walk straight into a meeting.

Emirates and Etihad are still tops in onboard comfort

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by gbaskiboy: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
gift01: Still hustling Molue in Oshodi....will get there someday
yes ooooooo I concur with u

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop: The most important thing is to have a safe trip. 1st class,business class,Economy plus,Economy,etc shouldn't be the number one priority.
When you fly economy for 18hrs your story would change.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2014
Truckpusher: When you fly economy for 18hrs your story would change.
My brother, i wasn't condemning 1st or Business class but what i meant was, it shouldn't be the number one priority. Imagine some passengers laying emphasis on food. na food person go plane go chop Flying economy from Lagos to Australia or to New-Zealand na complete disaster ooooh cheesy grin.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

The last time I flew economy on Airfrance... I swore never to try that shiit again except I absolutely have to..

Despite picking a seat near the exit that gave me more leg room, I had the ill luck of seating next to this supersized man and OMG.. I landed in Nigeria with a back ache that last over a week..

The safety of the aircraft is one thing and can sometimes be out of anyone's control, but the onboard comfort is something u can control.. The minimum for me now is premium economy.. Fly first class and understand the difference. Expecially for business men who land and walk straight into a meeting.

Emirates and Etihad are still tops in onboard comfort

Madcow, the supersized man got me lol... Sometimes Economy and premium Economy is hard to differentiate because to me is almost the same though it depends on the airline.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Shollay20(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Visit this lovely website http://Shollay20.binbox.io/
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Lathunjimi(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014

Everything perish of course but u must enjoy ur money while there s still life in you.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by destante(f): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Awwn, here goes my heart smiley

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by charleff512(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Nice aesthetics.comfort in the air.Especially during turbulence you no go feel anything.Ego just be like gallop when you dey in a padded jeep.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
No matter how polished and sophisticated first class is made and designed, nothing compares to flying on a chartered private jet with the models giving you massage on the journey length. Life is good.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Lathunjimi(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
destante: Awwn, here goes my heart smiley

Sure but would u let me be the one to hold ur hand while u walk majestically in....
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by destante(f): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Lathunjimi:

Sure but would u let me be the one to hold ur hand while u walk majestically in....
hehe.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Lathunjimi(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2014
destante: hehe.

Do u mind...?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by destante(f): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Lathunjimi:

Do u mind...?
you will do this on the internet? thanks for the e-gesture grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State / Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.