Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid (9684 Views)

Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by rill: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thre.esome?
Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
omololu2020: mayb I should come and do what dey did to d gal to you,mayb u will understand wot really happened
I'm bewildered at. What happened. This is new in this part of of the World or, did you not see a "surprise" icon in my post? Think before you quote others if you don't get it, you ask for explanation. Ha! Ifthats your stock in trade, start from your residence. A thousand of you got nothing on me angry
Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by omololu2020(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
chimkaire: I'm bewildered at. What happened. This is new in this part of of the World or, did you not see a "surprise" icon in my post? Think before you quote others if you don't get it, you ask for explanation. Ha! Ifthats your stock in trade, start from your residence. A thousand of you got nothing on me angry
idiot,,,it happens all ova d world so i dont know y u r surprise,,dis is not d first tym u igbos wont b doin tinx lik dis...b!tch
Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by lyntiffany(f): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: I can imagine the buzz of this thread if the names were Segun Olawale and Oluwatoyin Alabi or Ibrahim Kazeem and Amina Kazeem grin
thought you preached peace and unity in one of your threads, why then are you doing the opposite? just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
lyntiffany: thought you preached peace and unity in one of your threads, why then are you doing the opposite? just asking.
And where did I do the opposite?

1 Like

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by priscaoge(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
That woman is evil,don't she have a daughter or Sister? Obviously her brain data must be 'Off' when she was encouraging her cretin husband to abuse d innocent teen. If she was in dare need to have 3some,she should have done that with her husband n her daughter. Seriously people are wicked. They should be jailed mbokundecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by lyntiffany(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: And where did I do the opposite?
on this thread. You attack ibos alot on this forum but you preach peace and don't tell me you don't know what am talking about cause you do that indirectly.29. EUROBOMBER(m): Quote Post
barcanista: I can imagine the buzz of this thread if the names were Segun Olawale and Oluwatoyin Alabi or Ibrahim Kazeem and Amina Kazeem

Your covert hatred for the Igbo is oozing from your post above likewise your support for the Yoruba. Wondering if you are not one.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
lyntiffany: on this thread. You attack ibos alot on this forum but you preach peace and don't tell me you don't know what am talking about cause you do that indirectly.29. EUROBOMBER(m): Quote Post
barcanista: I can imagine the buzz of this thread if the names were Segun Olawale and Oluwatoyin Alabi or Ibrahim Kazeem and Amina Kazeem

Your covert hatred for the Igbo is oozing from your post above likewise your support for the Yoruba. Wondering if you are not one.
And where is the hatred in that post? Is it "guilty conscience"? Lol!!!!! Anyway, if you like wonder whether I am fulani or italian its your busineSs!!!!

Keep Wondering, just keep wondering till you turn to Wanderer

2 Likes

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by lyntiffany(f): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: And where is the hatred in that post? Is it "guilty conscience"? Lol!!!!! Anyway, if you like wonder whether I am fulani or italian its your busineSs!!!!

Keep Wondering, just keep wondering till you turn to Wanderer
I know your from ijaw tribe so I ain't wandering just referred you to post period. Practise what you preach hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
lyntiffany: I know your from ijaw tribe so I ain't wandering just referred you to post period. Practise what you preach hypocrite.
You have not told me where I was tribal. I didn't attack the igbo in my comment. You saying I "may be yoruba" or italian or a covert igbo hater which is totally false.
Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tobbie9: See hypocrites attacking barcanista for saying d fucking truth
My brother I just tire for tiffany and co
Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
chimoz:
Shizzlestar, are you HIV positive?
ShizzleStar, come here and tell them about your HIV + status.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=omololu2020][/quote]Omo iya olobo lasun. I understand the dysfunctional trait in you, it sucks to be you embarassed. Pelee. Blame it on your disabled dad who had no choice but to turn gay to meet teensy of his multiple troubles. Omo ala ashewo, omo iyaa oni idoti. Eleribu . Ogun a pa e ti o ba so ara e. Nwa onye ibi grin. May Ibi afflict you and all your male generations angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2014
omololu2020: ode tell me ao business was yesterday nyt igbo gal,,am tellin u fact,u b ashawo gal,u are one of dos igbo gals dat madam are bringin to lagos(igbo man london) to do ashawo,,i dont fink ur madam gav u enof cash,cos dis one wey u jst dey boil,,Lol,,am sure if u see me now,u are goin to eat me alive omo igbo from ngwa,am sure wen u get back to ur village from lagos,,nah all ur village pple go com welcm u,,am jst imaginin ao ur mama go dance wen u get back home,are dance go pass dos ones ii dey c for nollywood...Lol
Omo ale, oniranu oshi. The number of times U mentioned Lagos shows how much you yearn to be there ode oshi, oloriburuku. Ara oko. Oh, that Ur ashewo mum has introduced your sisters into her trade makes U. Think it's that way for me? Naa, my Mum will be checking 'em up for the unmentionable diseases that's plaguing them (sexually contacted) of course. Nwa onye IBI, nw onye akwuna. Amadioha gbuo gi n'itori I no send U and your wretched, wasted generation. Banza kowai angry. Elede, omo baba alaadete. You short-lifer, can and never can stand me in anyway. Brainless mofo, U can never meet or have anything to do with someone like me in your miserable, impoverished life. Kindly take note losed out Looney wink

3 Likes

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by stinggy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chimkaire 12 - 3 omololu2020

I dey laff oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid by nisholanoah: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
hahaha cheesy
bigtt76: After the show I guess the woman would take on her husband ...nna see as you de vibrate on top like say you been de enjoy am o shocked! Hisband would reply ...I just manage o undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned / 4 Students Kidnapped In Epe, Lagos / The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.