Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Jonathan Visits Suntai; Says 'thank God You Are Back Now' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Suntai; Says 'thank God You Are Back Now' (735 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Suntai; Says 'thank God You Are Back Now' by solaugo1: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2014

The recuperating Governor of Taraba State, Danbaba Suntai, last night paid host to President Goodluck Jonathan.

Since his return, Suntai has been staying at the guest house of Gen. T.Y. Danjuma (rtd) in Abuja.

The low key event was witnessed by Suntai’s wife, Hauwa, Senator Emmanuel Bwacha and Secretary to the State Government, Hon. Gebons Kataps. Sources at the event told THISDAY that the president, led by Danjuma met Suntai in high spirits.

“On sighting Suntai, the president beamed and said: “But you are back now.”
Suntai then thanked the president for his support through out his ordeal. He also asked the president to thank his wife, the first lady, who visited him in the United Kingdom where he went for treatment,” he said.

The source added that the president also expressed his happiness at the recovery of the governor.

He later left with Danjuma to the villa. Suntai’s return has become a subject of controversy.
The president’s visit may be one to have an on-the-spot assessment of the governor. Intense debate over his fitness to resume office has continued to headline discussions within and outside the state.

Read details @ http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/jonathan-visits-suntai-says-thank-god-you-are-back-now/
Re: Jonathan Visits Suntai; Says 'thank God You Are Back Now' by okonja(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2014
With the video i watched on AIT oh!, i doubt if this Man is fit to resume as the governor, BUT why not resign honourable and jejely angry angry and leave politics to enjoy your life?
Re: Jonathan Visits Suntai; Says 'thank God You Are Back Now' by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2014
okonja: With the video i watched on AIT oh!, i doubt if this Man is fit to resume as the governor, BUT why not resign honourable and jejely angry angry and leave politics to enjoy your life?
re-wetin? Na naija b dis o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police:hell In The Cell / Delta To ?commission The Warri/effurun Water Project / Donald Trump Again Calls For Stop Of All Flights From West Africa, Calls Obama A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.