Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy (26787 Views)

Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by lalasticlala(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
With just three days left to the handover, the outgoing Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai, has moved his personal belongings out of the Government House in Jalingo, the state capital.

In reality, Suntai has not done any governing since October 25,2012, just over a year into his second term as governor, when he sustained injuries in a plane crash in Yola. He has however still borne the title of “governor”.

According to reports, he started packing his belongings on Monday and continued that exercise on Tuesday. Since he reportedly did not own a personal house, his personal items were moved into a new house bought for him by his deputy, Abubakar Sani Danladi, who has been ruling the state as acting governor.

His wife, Hauwa, did a farewell party last week, with 30 women, strictly on invitation, in attendance.

http://www.thescoopng.com/taraba-gov-suntai-packs-his-belongings-from-govt-house-into-house-bought-for-him-by-his-deputy/

1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by eyeview: 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Chai! So sad. But why they didn't let him resign and go rest still baffles me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by doublewisdom: 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Very loyal deputy . It beats me why this man neither resigned nor was impeached .

24 Likes

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
I really pity this man. May God grant him quick recovery.

8 Likes

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Samchelsea(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
Governance gone bad, he should have resigned a long time ago and that would have afforded him the privacy to get back to his normal self.
Good luck to him in his future endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Very loyal deputy . It beats me why this man neither resigned nor was impeached .
And loyal ones are hard to come by these days grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by VickyRotex(f): 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
Good for him. Now he can rest well. A nice move by his deputy.

3 Likes

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by accuude: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
wink
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
Hmm...In the year 2080, when my great-grandsons' and I are traveling to the Free Americas, New York Megalopolis to be precise, in my self-flying Neon Bugatti, and I tell them of the wonders that transpired during GEJ's tenure, they'll be like: "What a villainous prime he was!! Thank Technology countries no longer exist!!!".

11 Likes

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
goodbye wink wink grin grin
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by tinuolababy(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
That means Suntai is a very good man.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by folabayo1(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
All na people money undecided

1 Like

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by remsonik(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
I really pitied this man. He should just be allowed to rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by nigerianvenom(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
Since he reportedly did not own a personal house, his personal items were moved into a new house bought for him by his deputy, Abubakar Sani Danladi,

here is the point that arrested my attention.this man must have bin a sincere man.

even my ward Councillor owns a mansion

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by wise7(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
I find it hard to believe he doesn't own a personal house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by TreasuredGlory: 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
We thank God for your life sir. God bless you sir.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Isiterere(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
This man can finally rest now.
what a traumatic second term for him...
He doesn't own a personal house? Is this a form of sympathy or what? Tell that to the birds.
who owns the private jet he flew?

msheew

ALL IZZ WELL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by youngwarlocks: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
ok
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Yomitogreat: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
Loyal deputy. Nice 1.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by baybeeboi: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
I like this Man
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
Eya I really pity the man.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by kwencypresh(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
may God bless his deputy
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
That part of him not owning a personal house is story for the gods.

What of the ones in Abuja and Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Slimmos(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
i smell lies
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by darejem2002: 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
That's ok
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by exemen: 7:43pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Tumm(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

here is the point that arrested my attention.this man must have bin a sincere man.

even my ward Councillor owns a mansion

So owning a Mansion is a sign of dishonesty....
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by MARKone(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
De man be one die on top governor put. People should just learn when to let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by nairacountry(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
wise7:
I find it hard to believe he doesn't own a personal house
He might, but may not befit his "status" as ex-governor. (9jer standard)
Hard to find but there are still honest persons among d 9jer politicians.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by softmind24: 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by HonourablePomk: 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
What a loyal deputy he had. Rest well and get well soon
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by pretydiva(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / Exclusive: How Atiku bribed Secondus With Intels Shares To Secure PDP Ticket / Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.