Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10940 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by IGBOSON1: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: real abia IGR is 4billion monthly man, check online carefully. even the likes of ogun, oyo, imo, kano will top enugu.

^^^Please be serious! sad

Is it the 4 billion a month that Orji told you they collect, or do you have another source for this info?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
zlatansomto: tunde how far na?? grin grin

slum dweller hope rain never uproot una house for no 10 Ibadan street apapa road ebutte meta.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
lemme help anago tunde salam to call his cohorts

gowonabacha, subway101, generaladekunle, who else grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Please be serious! sad

Is it the 4 billion a month that Orji told you they collect, or do you have another source for this info?
Regardless of huge Federal Allocation estimated at #54 billion naira annually; Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of about #48 billion naira annually and #64 billion collected from the Federal account between January and December 2012, by Abia state government; which is exclusive of other allocations such as Derivation (for oil producing states), Excess Crude Account, Domestic Crude Account, Subsidy Reinvestment Programme (SURE-P), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) refund and Foreign exchange differentials. The dividend of good governance is comprehensively abysmal in the state.

www.saharareporters.com/2013/07/24/abia-state-theodore-orji%E2%80%99s-government-deceit-and-falsehood
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: check the front page for abia igr, i don't feel like facing the topic again.

am waiting for your e-warriors grin
The wide-ranging state of insecurity in the South east , security
experts say, had ... in the country, it also slows down the pace of
economic growth and development. .... in Nigeria, said that retention
of capital punishment had failed to reduce ...
-------------------------------------------
have checked it. grin
but how are your fellow Igbos gonna treat the issue up there?
and am sure the cause of the issue is poverty.
south least nzuzu.
south west will contine to be ahead of your region, deal with that. grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Tunde why are you pained this much? I thought by now you should have got over the damage that was done to your image? cheesy cheesy

My friend I am too busy for a jobless ugly dwarf like you. Try and get a small life outside NL.. cheesy cheesy

Your life is a clear definition of manifestation of curse. Go and find out what is wrong with your life. You are jobless, ugly, dwarfish, living in an uncompleted building..haba cheesy cheesy

goodslayer:
chinonso dike and his comrade in stupidity have claim i'm everything in this world. this loser manufacture picture of a drinking loser as me. his fellow idi0t meforyou1 manufactured another picture of a 40 something years old used car seller as me. omoreminder another accursed igbola have another picture of me and my imaginary family. y'all are all pained with the constant bursting of your village induced bubble. chinonso dike is the lying thing encrypted in your genome, same you on baddo claim 33 years, Canadian visa processing claim 39 and 41 on your Facebook page. in saner climes waste of natural selection like you, would have been use to appease the gods of the land. you are the one full of stigma here, on the Enugu and IMO thread go and see the way your kinsmen keep heaping curses on you.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: lemme help anago tunde salam to call his cohorts

gowonabacha, subway101, generaladekunle, who else grin grin grin

Jude njoku no one ask for the picture of your mother customers at Allen avenue red light zone.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69: ...
have checked it. grin
south least nzuzu.
shey Southwest will continue to be ahead in rustic roofs and slums grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by abu12: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2014
Collynzo17:
Kwara state is at least 6 times bigger than Anambra yet they are rubbing shoulders in IGR, don't you have shame?
I thought you guys said land mass was everything.

What stop anambra from contesting igr with lagos if u talk of land mass or u lack brain to think?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

Jude njoku no one ask for the picture of your mother customers at Allen avenue red light zone.
so you are a yaba left patient and a pig, never knew it was this bad grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Hahahahhahaah

When you are actually the one living in the yolobar slum.. cheesy cheesy

Please point out that your uncompleted house for us here.. grin grin grin grin

goodslayer:

slum dweller hope rain never uproot una house for no 10 Ibadan street apapa road ebutte meta.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: Tunde why are you pained this much? I thought by now you should have got over the damage that was done to your image? cheesy cheesy

My friend I am too busy for a jobless ugly dwarf like you. Try and get a small life outside NL.. cheesy cheesy

Your life is a clear definition of manifestation of curse. Go and find out what is wrong with your life. You are jobless, ugly, dwarfish, living in an uncompleted building..haba cheesy cheesy

bwahhhhhhhhaaaa!!!!! damage you must be kidding me like amadioha will not fire your craw craw yansh. I saw your post where you are begging for ceasefire she. we just started with you losers. chino tell us what you do for a living, cos you have claim more than 6 different job on this forum. your life must be the s.i unit and perfect model for failure, penury, pain, waste of time, retardation, death and stupidity. fvck off my mentions and go clean your Oga car.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2014
I hail for this thread ooo, what's happening here grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: Now see the outlook of a city in the SE and a city in Southwest.. cheesy cheesy

Which is underdeveloped in your view? grin grin

It is very clear that Southwest is only trailing the north in development while the SE and SS are on top of their game.. cheesy

Is that Ibadam? I can see the ghost of Adekunle hovering over them brown roofs.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
southwest high IGR reflecting in rustic roof economy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
My bingo you dare ask your oga what he does for a living? Are you mad ni? cheesy cheesy

What I am advising you is that you should endeavor to get a small life outside NL. You are jobless, ugly, dwarf and poor..isn't that a clear definition of curse on your life? cheesy cheesy

Try and get something doing so you can at least help your poor old sick mother.. cheesy

goodslayer:
bwahhhhhhhhaaaa!!!!! damage you must be kidding me like amadioha will not fire your craw craw yansh. I saw your post where you are begging for ceasefire she. we just started with you losers. chino tell us what you do for a living, cos you have claim more than 6 different job on this forum. your life must be the s.i unit and perfect model for failure, penury, pain, waste of time, retardation, death and stupidity. fvck off my mentions and go clean your Oga car.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69: ...
have checked it. grin
south least nzuzu.

The SE is currently the safest place in Nigeria, and putting SE and poverty in the sane sentence is self deception.
Y are u derailing the thread?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Sunnybobo3:

Is that Ibadam? I can see the ghost of Adekunle hovering over them brown roofs.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: so you are a yaba left patient and a pig, never knew it was this bad grin grin

everyone on this forum treat you like a madman. you are an object of ridicule at the romance section. peeps on the politics section view you as a world acclaim scumbag. out of all the igbolas we unveil you are the only that deny your picture. your life is the course outline for teaching peeps about failure and all other negativity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
I can't believe it, you mean anago is a pig? What is this am hearing about orlandoOwoh being a drop-out, chinas and chino abeg answer the question. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Fixed!

chinasaekperem3: Southwest high IGR reflecting in rustic roof economy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

everyone on this forum treat you like a madman. you are an object of ridicule at the romance section. peeps on the politics section view you as a world acclaim scumbag. out of all the igbolas we unveil you are the only that deny your picture. your life is the course outline for teaching peeps about failure and all other negativity.
kikikikikikkikikikiki, see this yaba left patient, so you think everybody treat you like a healthy man? make i laugh small grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: Now see the outlook of a city in the SE and a city in Southwest.. cheesy cheesy

It is very clear that Southwest is only trailing the north in development while the SE and SS are on top of their game.. cheesy

Chisos.
grin grin i didn't see the city in south least that is more developed than south west nah. isn't this anambra nzuzu again?
am sure your family compoud is gone due to flood now. cheesy

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2014

The South West where your grand parents run to for food and clothing right? God will punish your generation for been an ingrate.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: shey Southwest will continue to be ahead in rustic roofs and slums grin grin grin grin

i dont know why our yoruba people see brown roof as development?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: My bingo you dare ask your oga what he does for a living? Are you mad ni? cheesy cheesy

What I am advising you is that you should endeavor to get a small life outside NL. You are jobless, ugly, dwarf and poor..isn't that a clear definition of curse on your life? cheesy cheesy

Try and get something doing so you can at least help your poor old sick mother.. cheesy

and if I'm not a dwarf, jobless and slum dwelling!!! how about amadioha using the blood of all dike of uga land to cleanse alaigbo off the misery of September including your new born baby. can I get the loudest amen in the western hemisphere. your life is a waste of space.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Superstar5:

no, they see it as high IGR grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
I didn't even post natural disaster but I posted where yorobass live their normal life but it is like piggery compare to where Igbos live.

Below is another normal life style in yolobarsland.. grin grin grin grin grin Can you beat that? grin grin grin grin

WIZGUY69:
Chisos.
grin grin i didn't see the city in south least that is more developed than south west nah. isn't this anambra nzuzu again?
am sure your family compoud is gone due to flood now. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by papparatzzi2013: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Superstar5:

You can never see it because

1. Your forefathers never had the capability to build houses before the British came. They were actually staying on tree tops. Read up on that.

2. You do not have land. Therefore you do not have the luxury of having the old and new part of the town or city co-existing at the same time.
The little landmass you have is 40% gully eroded, 40% red mud and 20% is only the habitable part. That is why you have the false believe that you have huge population.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: I thought they said you dropped out from Unilorin..is that true? cool

Really?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: I can't believe it, you mean anago is a pig? What is this am hearing about orlandoOwoh being a drop-out, chinas and chino abeg answer thw question. cheesy

nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon, why will your family get a good house, and stop living in that unpainted house where y'all hang your bathing sponge at the entrance. what about your bleaching mother and okada rider father. you are back please help us call ngozievergreen and dozzybaba back too. since we unveil them they have not posted on nairaland again.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: shey Southwest will continue to be ahead in rustic roofs and slums grin grin grin grin
can you see how you show your foolishness?
why are you posting pix of villages?
coward.
i will keep on saying it.
comparing ibadan, lagos, akure. to any south least capital is a sin.
enugu and co. should be compared with ado-ekiti and osogbo.
fact. have been to your red soil states.
there's nothing there. i mean it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon / Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC / Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.