Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa (1981 Views)

South Africa Returns Nigeria's Seized $9.3 Million / South Africa Government Flawed FG Explanations Over $9.3 Million / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
upon all my pleas you still didn't have a change of heart. I have never felt hurt until yesterday after being ignored sending 5 messages to you. That's too bad!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa by Obinoscopy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
berem: upon all my pleas you still didn't have a change of heart. I have never felt hurt until yesterday after being ignored sending 5 messages to you. That's too bad!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
So sorry dear. I also felt hurt knowing fully well that I'm handicapped in your case. You openly admitted owning an alternate moniker. Everyone now have a hard evidence against you sad.
Re: Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: So sorry dear. I also felt hurt knowing fully well that I'm handicapped in your case. You openly admitted owning an alternate moniker. Everyone now have a hard evidence against you sad.
could we talk via pm? I hope you reply me.
Re: Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa by OAUTemitayo: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
shymexx: This isn't really a topic to get to get involved in. However, with the monies being looted brazenly in that country and kept in secret accounts; the tendency of this government to keep wasting money on obsolete weapons, thus weakening the Nigerian army; the huge inflow of small and heavy weapons into that country in different axis through private individuals; accusations and counter-accusations everywhere; and how this government keeps covering up everything. It's safe to say that: something discreet is actually in the offing.

Only God knows how many times this government has sent private individuals out to buy weapons in the black market for only reasons known to those in-charge. I'm sure this incident isn't the first one. Anyway, when the real shooting match starts next year - it's going to super bloody. And I just hope the Yoruba are prepared, and they aren't carried away by pseudo-sophistication. When the first civil war started, the excuse was that: the Yoruba were not prepared.There will be no excuse this time - this looks like shock and awe, and folks are planning something major.
We are prepared.
Just watch out.
Re: Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obinoscopy:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Seized $9.3 Million: Nigerian Government’s Explanations Flawed – South Africa by Obinoscopy(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2014
berem: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sorry, I slept off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militancy Quickly Resurfacing In The Niger Delta / See what Buhari's Charity Organisation is doing / JEGA To Be Suspended After Meeting With Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.