Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

It Wil Find You.just Hold On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Wil Find You.just Hold On. (500 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Wil Find You.just Hold On. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Against all odds,love will find you..when hope is lost,love wil find you.when all else fall,when i fall down,love wil find you.when they break your heart,when they leave you,when you loose patience,love wil find you...........though you re hopeles,though you cannot feel feel it.though years may have passed,thought its complicated................LOVE WILL FIND YOU if only you can wait.
Re: It Wil Find You.just Hold On. by MizMyColi(f): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
coolBecause, God is Love.

3 Likes

Re: It Wil Find You.just Hold On. by lirusehn(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
^^^ the poster above me is seriously single undecided

OP we can see yu've finally got a GF cool

1 Like

Re: It Wil Find You.just Hold On. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin sure .jst fell in love wit da gal of my dreams

(1) (Reply)

Can I Trust Her With My Money? / If you Truly Love Someone / Worst Investments In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.