Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! (1068 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
When holding out for a man, if you say he must be rich, brilliant, romantic, blah blah blah. Are you all these too? I am broke, please manage, I don't send call cards to young girls. I am far away from you, I lost your number and so on. All of these are what Nigerian women hate to hear. Guys, please add yours.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
I already know the kind of guys/monikers that'll contribute to this topic. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by donlemson(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
still thinking
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi: I already know the kind of guys/monikers that'll contribute to this topic. undecided undecided undecided
hahahaha
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by princesstemi(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin na truth we dey like to hear tongue[/color][color=#000000]
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
And you also forgot to add what guys hate to hear: I'm still a virgin and intend keeping it till my wedding night.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: And you also forgot to add what guys hate to hear: I'm still a virgin and intend keeping it till my wedding night.
Hahaha, so you've been lying to your men, huh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by philantoxx(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
am broke.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joenice: Hahaha, so you've been lying to your men, huh? cheesy
Lol.. Of course not. It's about what guys hate to hear, isn't it?
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
MzPreshie: And you also forgot to add what guys hate to hear: I'm still a virgin and intend keeping it till my wedding night.
You're a virgin? Hahahaha, you think you can deceive me? cheesy Stop fooling yourself cheesy

The truth of the matter is that you're really not a virgin, if truly you're, I will know. cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Charles4075(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Which kind thread be this again? Chai

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joenice: You're a virgin? Hahahaha, you think you can deceive me? cheesy Stop fooling yourself cheesy

The truth of the matter is that you're really not a virgin, if truly you're, I will know. cheesy
I didn't say I am or I'm not. And what if I am, how you gonna know?
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
MzPreshie: I didn't say I am or I'm not. And what if I am, how you gonna know?
Babe, you wanna know my secret formula? cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joenice: Babe, you wanna know my secret formula? cheesy
Whatever it is, it aint gonna work on mua.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
MzPreshie: Whatever it is, it aint gonna work on mua.
hahahaha, why are you not sounding strong? i love strong women.
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi: I already know the kind of guys/monikers that'll contribute to this topic. undecided undecided undecided

hehehehehe.....

We know them....

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by chimerase2: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
U forgot to add I accept to be ua gal frnd but no sex until I get married angry
U re keeping ur cat for ua future husband and u re eating ma moni met for ma future wife undecided
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joenice: hahahaha, why are you not sounding strong? i love strong women.
How do I sound?
Re: What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
MzPreshie: How do I sound?
You sounded weak but it's okay. Being a virgin or not is not really important. What matters is your personality and of course, behavior. Life is full of adventures!

(1) (Reply)

Sive Amazing Facts About Ladies / Am I A Womanizer? / Can We Give Kudos To Our Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.