Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) (4266 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by neighy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Missmossy:
Nah...haven't even seen any that suits me.
or you jez didnt Notice
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
@JoeCutie : are you a woman-wrapper? Why are you call my name?
Ok, lemme edit it and include your name.

@naijaboy : I wouldn't know which one you are na, you may have to tell me. grin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by kaboninc(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm i really don't need to.

Maybe you need to. I can help you...the shy to post type?
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay Ma'am.
Incase you catch me straying, jez gimmee a mention.

But wait o, what about my e-husband.
He's been blanking me for awhile though.
Ah jus dey observe am.

That one nuh be flirt na grin
It is e-legal cheesy
I'm yet to approve that angry,so better Slow downgrin

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Missmossy(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
neighy: or you jez didnt Notice
Why won't i? Lets not drag the issue jare.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Missmossy(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
kaboninc:

Maybe you need to. I can help you...the shy to post type?
Not at all,aint shy.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: @JoeCutie : are you a woman-wrapper? Why are you call my name?

*flies pass thread 4 times just likke how da plane flew past tb joshua building*

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Sarimah(f): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
It was just to draw ur attention na. And it seemz it did worktonguetongue

Na xo U take forget ur son and daughter Elantracey ba?

Xup mami Hope U r good?
ayaf disowned d both of u...yesterday was my b.d no special .........from my kids undecided
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by JoeCutie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2014

Let me see you include my name there now. Don't try it, if you do, I go too do you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sarimah: ayaf disowned d both of u...yesterday was my b.d no special .........from my kids undecided
shockedshockedshocked
Lyk seriously??

U didnt tell us ystday was ur birthday na. We are sorry ma. HappyBIRTHDAY 2 d best e-moma in d Whole wide worldgrin
hope U had fun ystday ba?
Mine is next week o, hope U havnt 4gotten ba?
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by AfricanApple(f): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz...cheesy

D guy so na group ndi nwelu isi mbakagrin

No ask Priscaoge 4 d meaning o.
laye laye, u must telli me by yaself
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by neighy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Missmossy:
Why won't i? Lets not drag the issue jare.
what about like this... Outta the 9things listed... There should be a thing or two you've done once or more than... I LIE?
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
AfricanApple: laye laye, u must telli me by yaself
Owk wait lemme do d translation by next year
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by naijaboiy: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: oga you sef the kind post wey you de share 4me atimes i taya oo... Most of all this thread wey i de enter naa tru comment wey you share sad sad
Which means i'm doing the right thing smiley

If I didn't share them,,you wouldn't discover such threads undecided
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by naijaboiy: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2014

Hehehehe,,

I comment my reserve for now lipsrsealedembarassed
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Owk wait lemme do d translation by next year
its high time seun sack you from dis Nairaland.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
AfricanApple: its high time seun sack you from dis Nairaland.
Amen o.
Like say him being employ me ba.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2014
kaboninc:

We know ourselves.
Lol..we r doing dat aedy sef
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by nickz(m): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2014
i'm my own category,this thread is funny!
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Hehehe
tongue
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked

*thinking to myself*
"But how did she find out?"

embarassed embarassed
Ma'am cry
I've repentedangry

Now, I only engage in meaningful/trollful discussions cheesy cheesy.
coolI flirt where necessary though
trolling is a good hobby. Well done! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Sarimah(f): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
shockedshockedshocked
Lyk seriously??

U didnt tell us ystday was ur birthday na. We are sorry ma. HappyBIRTHDAY 2 d best e-moma in d Whole wide worldgrin
hope U had fun ystday ba?
Mine is next week o, hope U havnt 4gotten ba?
wow...I sure did..

U sure say na spetember I born u?
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Greenified(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: i'm my own category,this thread is funny!
Very funny i tell u. Imagine someone booking space on the 3rd page.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: wow...I sure did..

U sure say na spetember I born u?
gringrin

But Daddy DoWHILE told me dat i was born in September. Or are U insinuating that he is a laìr??
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Sarimah(f): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin

But Daddy DoWHILE told me dat i was born in September. Or are U insinuating that he is a laìr??
oh yh dats true...

Wat date again? grin grin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: oh yh dats true...

Wat date again? grin grin
Wait lemme consult daddy DoWHILE 4 d date.grin
I will tel u at d other side. We have some gist to talk abt sha.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Sarimah(f): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Wait lemme consult daddy DoWHILE 4 d date.grin
I will tel u at d other side. We have some gist to talk abt sha.
ok..I'm waiting smiley
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by zicoraads: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin

grin So, your mom and dad are giving conflicting reports of the day you were born? Interesting grin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
zicoraads: grin So, your mom and dad are giving conflicting reports of the day you were born? Interesting grin
gringrin
Mehn U don see d disadvantage of marrying multiple wives and giving birth to multiple children nagrin

How U dey na? Good mawning bro
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: ayaf disowned d both of u...yesterday was my b.d no special .........from my kids undecided
chai mummy there is God o , happy birthday in arrears sha
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by nickz(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Greenified:
Very funny i tell u. Imagine someone booking space on the 3rd page.
what about a category that say anything they want,anytimè they want!

that's my category!!
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by zicoraads: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family kiss

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Brb...
More feathers to your cap sire...my able mentor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Conflict / The New World Headquarters Of Jehovah's Witnesses In Warwick USA / Brother & Sister Arrested After 'having Sex 3 Times Near Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.