Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones (973 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
This was what I posted about a week ago, and AP just confirmed it. http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/02/boko-haram-leader-shekau-appears-new-video-says-he-alive#.VC1IDANnwIY.facebook Fellow Nigerians, this is a clear reason why we must desist from voting liars that have carted away your future. This military has lost any form of credibility left of it. It needs a new Commander-in-Chief. Here was my post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1915717/shekau-not-dead-cramjones

While I celebrate the recent victories of our military, and the territorial gains they have made with their fight against the haramites, I will not accept the churning half truths of our military that exaggerates their gains, hereby makin president Jonathan look a bit less clueless. We have on reliable intelligence that the evil blood sucking Haramite, Abubakar Shekau is indeed alive. He will be putting up one of those his shameless videos in the coming days according to our intelligence sources.

I therefore urge our military not to be distracted by unverified news. They must keep up the fight, kill the islamic jihadists, and send them to their virgins. Shekau must be killed and Nigeria must be great again.

Despite the up and downs, i still commend our gallant armed forces, and pray that God protect them and their families while the haramites and those who support them such as ali modu sherrif and his friends are sent to paradise to feast their hiv infested virgins!

CramJones

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by UnknownT: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
In the latest video, just released by the Islamist terrorist group, Mr. Shekau spoke at length on his reported death in a 36-minute video. The video was originally obtained by the French news agency AFP.

The Boko Haram leader said his sect had instituted sharia rule across areas captured by his fighters in the northeastern parts of Nigeria. Last month, Boko Haram militants captured several towns including Gwoza which the group named as its headquarters.

A Nigerian military source told SaharaReporters moments ago that Nigerian intelligence agents were yet to study the new video. He said they could only authenticate the video after a thorough analysis of the new tape.

The Nigerian and Cameroonian military authorities recently claimed they had killed Mr. Shekau during a battle in Konduga near Maiduguri. Even so, SaharaReporters exclusively reported that the Boko Haram figure who was killed was one Mohammed Bashir.

Nigerian military officials insisted that Mr. Shekau was a nick name assumed by Mr. Bashir and several other Islamist insurgent killed in operations by the Nigerian military.
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by christejames(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
An APOLOGIST, I'm sorry there is no better word in my lexicon.
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Randerl: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
cramjones: Allah hu akbar!! The Islamic blood sucking jihadist is now in paradise with 72 sumptious virgins. Kudos to our gallant soldiers! The war is not yet over, for another Shekau shall take over...we must keep up the fight! Allah hu akbar..Extreme islam is haram and must be destroyed!
-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
God help you.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by ModusOperandi(f): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
All that crack has addled your brain and has left you floundering.

You opened a thread where you expressed doubts over the death of Shekau, claiming that you got your apparently false information from a reliable source.

Shortly after that, you opened this thread , commending the Nigerian Army for killing shekau. Although you have modified the title and the opening post of the thread, it doesn't make you any "less clueless".

Now you come up with this crap undecided

Crack isn't good for your health crackjones -_-

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by martins0: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
"We have on reliable intelligence that the evil blood sucking Haramite, Abubakar Shekau is indeed alive. He will be putting up one of those his shameless videos in the coming days according to our intelligence sources."

Dude chill, you and your people are the movie producers for Shekau, otherwise how do you know each time he is about to release his video?
It's people like you that make Shekau look like a celebrity.
Intelligence my foot

The above is my response to your earlier claims.
What I can say is that you and your whatever "source of intelligence" should reflect on the scores of death and bloodshed we witness in this country daily and call your boys to order!
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Freest(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
I've been keeping this a long time...
Cramjone you are an e-diot... Although thought i will say it when i see you personally, but this your thread just forced it outa me. Though i have some more for you on our meeting!!!
Enemy of National progress!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Rijes: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
cramjones: In the latest video, just released by the Islamist terrorist group, Mr. Shekau spoke at length on his reported death in a 36-minute video. The video was originally obtained by the French news agency AFP.

The Boko Haram leader said his sect had instituted sharia rule across areas captured by his fighters in the northeastern parts of Nigeria. Last month, Boko Haram militants captured several towns including Gwoza which the group named as its headquarters.

A Nigerian military source told SaharaReporters moments ago that Nigerian intelligence agents were yet to study the new video. He said they could only authenticate the video after a thorough analysis of the new tape.

The Nigerian and Cameroonian military authorities recently claimed they had killed Mr. Shekau during a battle in Konduga near Maiduguri. Even so, SaharaReporters exclusively reported that the Boko Haram figure who was killed was one Mohammed Bashir.

Nigerian military officials insisted that Mr. Shekau was a nick name assumed by Mr. Bashir and several other Islamist insurgent killed in operations by the Nigerian military.
You rush go put missing video link but u fail to put up this new video. Add up this ur brother new video
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Simply put, the NA is nt as serious and honest in the fight against BH the same way BH is as serious in their fight against Nigeria.
This insurgency war keep exposing the stinch in our Military. And the govt is highly culpable with their endless blaming game. Today, they blame APC. The next, its the U.S and S.A. This's the height of ineptitudeness ever exhibited by any govt. When will the president realise that the buck (or whateva it is that its called) stops on his table?
Nigerians gave him a mandate, not APC, and these are what we get? Plz...best take a seat come 2015

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Which one we go come believe now o
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest: I've been keeping this a long time...
Cramjone you are an e-diot... Although thought i will say it when i see you personally, but this your thread just forced it outa me. Though i have some more for you on our meeting!!!
Enemy of National progress!!!

Would you like to see me personally?

-CramJones
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Freest(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
cramjones:

Would you like to see me personally?

-CramJones
Y not
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Y not

I am away in the US at the moment. You can fly over here. Houston, Texas. Let me know when you come, and I will personally pick you up from the airport.

-CramJones
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Freest(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
cramjones:

I am away in the US at the moment. You can fly over here. Houston, Texas. Let me know when you come, and I will personally pick you up from the airport.

-CramJones
You even at the US and making somuch noise about Nigeria politics... Who read some of your post/Thread will tend to believe you even at borno or Abuja where this things are happening or the decisions are taking. Abegi!!!
Re: Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones by Horus(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCjrR1d7uLM

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Releases New VIdeo, Says He's Alive![/size]

A new video released through the regular channels has shown his face, and he is vocally debunking the stories of his death, and he has added that he is still in the business of making a Caliphate out of Nigeria.

The AFP says the video is 36-minutes long.

“Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” Shekau cackled, adding that his administration was still “running…a Caliphate” and administering the punishments as prescribed by Sharia law.

There had been previous skepticism (by observers of the Northern insurgency) over the death of the man known as Shekau when it was reported last month.

In the new video, Shekau wore combat fatigues and black rubber boots, and he was standing on the back of a pickup truck, shooting into the air with his anti-aircraft gun.

It is unclear where the video was shot. He spoke for 16 minutes in two languages: Arabia and Hausa.

The heavily bearded man, who looks not unlike the previous Shekaus in older videos has rubbished the military’s claim that he had been killed, calling it propaganda.

“Nothing will kill me until my days are over… I’m still alive. Some people asked you if Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah,” he said, apparently reading from a script.

“It is propaganda that is prevalent. I have one soul. I’m an Islamic student.

“I’m the Islamic student whose seminary you burnt… I’m not dead,” he added, apparently referring to the destruction of the group’s mosque in the Borno state capital, Maiduguri, in 2009.

“We are running our caliphate, our Islamic caliphate. We follow the Koran… We now practice the injunctions of the Koran in the land of Allah,” he said.

The group also claimed to have shot down a Nigerian air force jet that went missing nearly three weeks ago.

An air force spokesman said the jet was missing.

“For any group to claim they shot it down is mere propaganda and rubbish,” Air Commodore Dele Alonge told AFP.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ebola The Much Awaited Plague That Signifies The End Of The World? / Soldiers Reportedly Shoot Themselves To Avoid Deployment To Boko Haram Areas / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.