Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 (825 Views)

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki / Who Will Swear In Nyesom Wike As Governor Come May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by EvangSDKalu: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
I was sleeping and the Lord woke me up to contest for governorship election in Abia come 2015. If you reject me you have rejected God's offer. This is what they tell us every 4 years. The cry of the people of has awaken God, and he has ask me to represent him. After hearing this words from them nothing happen, no light, water, salary, infrastructure, etc. It's a shame how this politicians has mortgaged our future. They said our youths are not employable, meanwhile during their time peugeot 406 with good salary job is waiting for them before graduation. No jobs, no roads, no light, no salary etc. We are being deceived every four (4) years. I think what we have now in Nigeria is an adumbration of what Flora, Lady Lugard saw before she coined that name NIGERIA. The Political sycophants with God-fatherism is killing our nation. Giant of African in what way? these people called politicians travel every now then but came back with no evidence, or impart on the poor masses. 2015 is around the corner and these people are becoming more friendly only to switch off their phone after election. The youths has been forced to compromise but its time to stand up for the truth. no more more to mortgage our future. We can be thugs to them while their children study abroad. What is the way forward, BOKOHARAM, EBOLA, CURRUPTION, GOD-FATHERISM, CABAL, How long do we continue the same pray every four (4) years. Of course i still believe Abia is God's own State. I'm not a politicians. the pictures is just to draw attention to the ills of our time. Stand for the truth.

Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
I see... You want to show ur graphic design skills.. Well nor be me go rate you...... KelvinGraphics, call other designers come rate dis guy...
Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by egift(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
EvangSDKalu: I was sleeping and the Lord woke me up to contest for governorship election in Abia come 2015.

- I just got to the bold text, I stopped.
- Bros we do not want you to pocket 100 billion naira and tell us the Holy Ghost asked you to do so.
- Finally, the good people of Abia State has suffered enough, please we don't want you to compound their helplessness and sufferings.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by DonaldGenes(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
You no fit win a simple Nairaland Mod talk less of a Governorship post.
Take a hike Bruh

1 Like

Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by egift(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I see... You want to show ur graphic design skills.. Well nor be me go rate youm...... KelvinGraphics, call other designers come rate dis guy...

- Graphic Design: 8% is the my best grade for him.
- Is he a sales agent for an Optician? Because his design hurts the eye - maybe he wants to hurt our eyes to get patronage for treatment grin
Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
egift:

- Graphic Design: 8% is the my best grade for him.
- Is he a sales agent for an Optician? Because his design hurts the eye - maybe he wants to hurt our eyes to get patronage for treatment grin
I thought as much grin

1 Like

Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by KnowAll(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Is there no other name in abia state, yet another Kalu undecided
Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I see... You want to show ur graphic design skills.. Well nor be me go rate you...... KelvinGraphics, call other designers come rate dis guy...
Bro abeg me no dey run dis kind parolz again, na when i been be newbie 4 NL i dey endulge in all dat stuff.... Now its all abt d money and NOT the rating bro. Some people fit get 5star on dia Design but person wey get 1 or no star go dey make money 4rm same graphics work pass am. Graphic Design to me na game, know ur game, play it well and U are good to go man.

Let them other guys who love to rate come and rate d op. Me no dey dat kind game.
Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Bro abeg me no dey run dis kind parolz again, na when i been be newbie 4 NL i dey endulge in all dat stuff.... Now its all abt d money and NOT the rating bro. Some people fit get 5star on dia Design but person wey get 1 or no star go dey make money 4rm same graphics work pass am. Graphic Design to me na game, know ur game, play it well and U are good to go man.

Let them other guys who love to rate come and rate d op. Me no dey dat kind game.
hehehehhe.... I go PM you for that and let's get talking.... Just dat its only d design d guy wan show ni o... grin
Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hehehehhe.... I go PM you for that and let's get talking.... Just dat its only d design d guy wan show ni o... grin

grin
Ayt na
No wahala bro

1 Like

Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by EvangSDKalu: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fellow nairalanders
Please I'm not a graphic designer or a politician. I just designed that pic out of fun to suit my write up. I just want us to talk about politics in our states and country. Will you accept your current governor/president for another tenure? I'm just concern with the ills our youths are faced with daily just because of our unsatisfying politicians who wants everything in currency. Using us to pay for the future of their generations unborn. I want us to talk about the problems we, the youth are faced with daily because of bad governance.

NB

I'm a Minister of the Gospel not a graphic designer or politician. We just have a way of drawing attention. This method may be wrong. Forgive me for that.
Re: Support A NL For Governor Come 2015 by Rich4god(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
For the fact that you said God called you, makes you look more like a joke...

(1) (Reply)

Benega The Bimbo Is A Scammer!!!! / Gej May Drop Sambo As Vp, Shettima To Succeed Sambo As North Splits / NDLEA Raises Concern About Drug Use In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.