Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki (3013 Views)

Nigeria Youngest Governor Attend His First NGF Meeting In Abuja / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Saraki / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki (2) (3) (4)

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bukola saraki told some youth in abuja last week that the youngest governor will come from kwara state and that will be my son…I know u guys want change and u need a youth like u to lead the way,but before he could finish his statement some of the youth mostly from kwara south got mad and walked out of the meeting

A youth leader from kwara south mr ade oladeji spoke with me saying people should pls come down to kwara state and free them from the family call saraki saying come 2019 there will be war if bukola saraki should try and force anybody talk less of his son on them.http://www.aggonreporters.com/2015/12/my-son-will-become-youngest-governor.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by emamos: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
It is well...D source though

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Bukola saraki told some youth in abuja last week that the youngest governor will come from kwara state and that will be my son…I know u guys want change and u need a youth like u to lead the way,but before he could finish his statement some of the youth mostly from kwara south got mad and walked out of the meeting

A youth leader from kwara south mr ade oladeji spoke with me saying people should pls come down to kwara state and free them from the family call saraki saying come 2019 there will be war if bukola saraki should try and force anybody talk less of his son on them.http://www.aggonreporters.com/2015/12/my-son-will-become-youngest-governor.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
if this news is true saraki should be checked happy new yr everyone.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
kwara should be free from political monster that's bullying them throughout the state.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by zico530(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
He can become with our stolen wealth, but the wisdom to rule is what matters.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Maybe Tinubu don ie by then sha. Tinubu won't mind spending more than Buhari's campaign to truncate that idea.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Dlee1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Only in his dreams.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Frankiss44(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:
Maybe Tinubu don ie by then sha. Tinubu won't mind spending more than Buhari's campaign to truncate that idea.

Where was Tinubu when Saraki outsmarted him to be the president of the Senate?
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Where was Tinubu when Saraki outsmarted him to be the president of the Senate?

He was not seen as a threat then. Does that answer your question?

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Alfreda001(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
i refused to believ it
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by smsshola(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kwara don turn to their inheritance God save us..
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by sammyj: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kwara people will decide!!!
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by kodyx(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
it is now their family business,where it is passed from generation to generation..
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Frankiss44(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

He was not seen as a threat then. Does that answer you question?

Nope... If Tinubu didn't see Saraki as a threat then it only means he needs to upgrade from Ludo politics to Chess...
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by coldsummer: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
emamos:
It is well...D source though

The sauce no sweet abi
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Nope... If Tinubu didn't see Saraki as a threat then it only means he needs to upgrade from Ludo politics to Chess...

Wailer gang spotted, abeg make I quick cross jare.

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Frankiss44(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

Wailer gang spotted, abeg make I quick cross jare.

We talking two APC individuals and he calls me a wailer? Does it get more foolish than this? Jeez
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

We talking two APC individuals and he calls me a wailer? Does it get more foolish than this? Jeez

Guy, some wailer do not know they are wailers, but I would tell you for free, YOU ARE A WAILER!

Talking about two APC does not stop you from being a wailer, Wailers support anything that is not in favor of Tinubu/Buhari which Saraki is. So I know you characteristics when I see it.

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Frankiss44(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

Guy, some wailer do not know they are wailers, but I would tell you for free, YOU ARE A WAILER!

Talking about two APC does not stop you from being a wailer, Wailers support anything that is not in favor of Tinubu/Buhari which Saraki is. So I know you characteristics when I see it.

And I guess telling me for free that I am a wailer has put food on your table right? This is a new year, nor go hustle, dey kill yourself for already made people who don't know if neither you nor your family exist.

Pathetic Idiot
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

And I guess telling me for free that I am a wailer has put food on your table right? This is a new year, nor go hustle, dey kill yourself for already made people who don't know if neither you nor your family exist.

Pathetic Idiot

So Saraki knows your family exists?
I don't belong to any party, I would just stay away from being biased.
Why would Saraki tell us a boy that is still doig hip hop in Uk or USA is coming home to be the next governor and you would support such silly statement. It only shows you are dangerously stvpid!

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Frankiss44(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

So Saraki knows your family exists?
I don't belong to any party, I would just stay away from being biased.
Why would Saraki tell us a boy that is still doig hip hop in Uk or USA is coming home to be the next governor and you would support such silly statement. It only shows you are dangerously stvpid!

If you have sense you will know I didn't support the statement.. I don't even believe the story because the source is questionable. But for you to make it a Saraki and Tinubu fight is laughable. Not everybody believes the fact that Tinubu is a God. As far as am concerned both Saraki and Tinubu are political godfather in their own right and they are both useless to me. If Tinubu can force his daughter, wife, son in law and others on lagosians , what stops Saraki from doing the same.. After all they both know that majority of the citizens are ass-lickers and will sell their votes for a plate of food.

So mister you are a big Fool for calling me stupid. Animals everywhere. Anybody that calls someone a wailer is APC defined, so stop fooling yourself by saying you belong to no party.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

If you have sense you will know I didn't support the statement.. I don't even believe the story because the source is questionable. But for you to make it a Saraki and Tinubu fight is laughable. Not everybody believes the fact that Tinubu is a God. As far as am concerned both Saraki and Tinubu are political godfather in their own right and they are both useless to me. If Tinubu can force his daughter, wife, son in law and others on lagosians , what stops Saraki from doing the same.. After all they both know that majority of the citizens are ass-lickers and will sell their votes for a plate of food.

So mister you are a big Fool for calling me stupid. Animals everywhere. Anybody that calls someone a wailer is APC defined, so stop fooling yourself by saying you belong to no party.

The problem you have with my comment is hearing "Tinubu" only wailers hate to hear that name. So if you think I'm APC, well I also know you are a Wailer!

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Frankiss44(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

The problem you have with my comment is hearing "Tinubu" only wailers hate to hear that name. So if you think I'm APC, well I also know you are a Wailer!

The problem I have is that you see Tinubu as a God but am telling you to your ugly face that you are wrong.

Oya kill yourself because you currently wailing than a supposed wailer.
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by njiasi30(f): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na wa o...nothing we no go hear 4 Dis country
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Chanchit: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

The problem I have is that you see Tinubu as a God but am telling you to your ugly face that you are wrong.

Oya kill yourself because you currently wailing than a supposed wailer.

Bobo, happy new year jare. Abeg

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Frankiss44(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

Bobo, happy new year jare. Abeg
Correct man.. Happy new year jare. Na now you talk like better person.
Why we dey kill ourselves for 2 craze when nor know us?

Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Raphael81(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
a questionable source
Re: My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
happy new yr everyone. as far as this country is concerned saraki should be checked and if found guilty in his misappropriation of the assets his seat should be declared vacant.

Ogun State Declears Tuesday 2nd Of February Public Holiday / Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti / Photo: When Aregbesola Finally Pays Your Salaries After Three Years.