Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Hide Username On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Hide Username On Nairaland (856 Views)

How To Change Your Username On Nairaland / How Do I Change My Username On Nairaland? / How Do I Change My Username On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hide Username On Nairaland by pryncemautin: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
I ve been wondering if there is anyway I would be able to hide my username if I want to post anything on Nairaland, but I've tried many times to no avail.

Anybody with any hint about this should please comment below because I have a post I would like to share without my username witth the Mods opinions highly welcomed.

If there is no alternative to this can Nairaland kindly add this feature because it would be highly instrumental to others and people like me. Thanks
Re: How To Hide Username On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op, make a throwaway account.
Re: How To Hide Username On Nairaland by polz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
So na question u dey ask sef? undecided
Re: How To Hide Username On Nairaland by Leetunechi: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
[s]
pryncemautin: I ve been wondering if there is anyway I would be able to hide my username if I want to post anything on Nairaland, but I've tried many times to no avail.

Anybody with any hint about this should please comment below because I have a post I would like to share without my username witth the Mods opinions highly welcomed.

If there is no alternative to this can Nairaland kindly add this feature because it would be highly instrumental to others and people like me. Thanks
[/s]

kkkkkkkkkk
Re: How To Hide Username On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2015
pryncemautin:
I ve been wondering if there is anyway I would be able to hide my username if I want to post anything on Nairaland, but I've tried many times to no avail.

Hello, is it true a unilag student ran mad due to over reading last year, And it was confirmed that the madness was due to his over reading?

(1) (Reply)

Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? / My Experience At UBA Badagry Branch / 19 Funny Things That Happens In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.