Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism (1868 Views)

DAAR Comms Fails To Report Management Visit To ASO Rock / Sophistication 4.0 The Brown Roof Theorem / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ardent listeners to t.v and radio stations owned by daar communications would perhaps have noticed the biased mode of reportage of news and political analysis on these platforms.while the govt loyalist may hail them for the zeal at which they fire at oppositions or any other individual or group agaist the presidency,it would suffice here to say this mode of mouthmust chop journalism is desecrating the the journalism profession and cloaking it with a garment in with inscription that journalist are nobody but politicians themself who go about upturning stories to favour their paymasters..

Political platform on raypower is a perfect ground for reference here.only an ignoramus or self deluded beign would listen to ehiedu and not remember olisah metuh.even the glorious analysis of the old days is gone..in place now is a cacophony of pdp-twisted stories and mails at the expence of brilliant criticsm that are not read.
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ohiria moderates and breathe down heavily in interviews of suspected anti fed govt interest grops.these days you ask youself why nustapha was sacrificed for the other lady.are they afraid of the brilliant match up he gives them on issues.you listen to them both on t,v and radio and wouldnt miss to notice that biase tone...that pdp idealogy...that disgraceful twist of stories and attack mode on facts and truths especially if its against govt

the questions are is ait NTA..is raypower radio nigeria..is ohiria adamu muazu?is dokpesi reuben abati..is uju ejeiye kema achikwe..is amaechi anakwe reno omokri..this asslicking of reportage by daar groups of ait raypower faaji fm..is that journalism?

1 Like

Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tundeajani: Ohiria moderates and breathe down heavily in interviews of suspected anti fed govt interest grops.these days you ask youself why nustapha was sacrificed for the other lady.are they afraid of the brilliant match up he gives them on issues.you listen to them both on t,v and radio and wouldnt miss to notice that biase tone...that pdp idealogy...that disgraceful twist of stories and attack mode on facts and truths especially if its against govt

the questions are is ait NTA..is raypower radio nigeria..is ohiria adamu muazu?is dokpesi reuben abati..is uju ejeiye kema achikwe..is amaechi anakwe reno omokri..this asslicking of reportage by daar groups of ait raypower faaji fm..is that journalism?
if these media houses of hyprocrisy and lies are what we would have for now and the future..you ask yourself when will the libration come from the gangs of thieves under the umbrella using religion,ethnicity and alatenuje mouth must wack journalist to tell same stories since 1999.
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by yomexp(m): 5:04am On Sep 19, 2014
i used to listen to that programme on raypower (political platform ) but i've since stopped for over a year now. mehn! ehedu's analyses are so annoying to say the least; infact he has sold his soul to the devil. as for ohiria, sometimes he tries to be neutral but you know the oga at the top is a card carrying member of PDP so he needs to watch his back lest he be sacked.

Amaechi used to be my prefered analyst because he sometimes says the trueth. as for mustapha, he his overtly pro buhari, pro north and anti GEJ but he is the most passionate of the three.i never bothered to listen in again because everything is skewed in favour of the presidency.
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2014
The platform use to provide cridible debate on national issues. But now all the do is sing along as jonathanian's. I wouldn't blame Dokpesi needs money to pay his workers n bank debt

1 Like

Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by omololu2020(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Nonosence,I hate listenin to dat yeye political platform lik I hate seein poo,I no dey listen to am since mustapha stoped analysin
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
omololu2020: Nonosence,I hate listenin to dat yeye political platform lik I hate seein poo,I no dey listen to am since mustapha stoped analysin
you would notice how the guy was tactically replace with imoni under whe guise of conference recommendation...jus use to wonder these media houses of lies take nigerians for...just listan to their yoruba station and listen to how that arindin talking woman funke fadugba tries to twist storiea..even the men i use to see as mentors ambrose somide and kenny ogungbe;(newsmaker are guilty of these things...cant we have people like edmund obilo of ibadan in lagos..is journalism all about money in lagos
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: The platform use to provide cridible debate on national issues. But now all the do is sing along as jonathanian's. I wouldn't blame Dokpesi needs money to pay his workers n bank debt
they shold just rename d group to pdp station and stop insulting the sensibility of nigerian tha they are independent..yeye group..
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by signz: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2014
We can assuredly say that most of the program's critics are supporters of the opposition party wink
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2014
signz: We can assuredly say that most of the program's critics are supporters of the opposition party wink
in summary they are not gej blinder that u are..u are neede in tan
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by fodiyo(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Because they express their opinion, which they are entitled to does not make them bad. You are the one that should search your soul. If they are promoting your APC, will you still be saying the samething?

2 Likes

Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
fodiyo: Because they express their opinion, which they are entitled to does not make them bad. You are the one that should search your soul. If they are promoting your APC, will you still be saying the samething?
they are journalists..journalist are expected to balance their reportage..even t.vc owned by tinubu strikes a balanse..ait stinks journalism
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by omololu2020(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2014
Tundeajani: you would notice how the guy was tactically replace with imoni under whe guise of conference recommendation...jus use to wonder these media houses of lies take nigerians for...just listan to their yoruba station and listen to how that arindin talking woman funke fadugba tries to twist storiea..even the men i use to see as mentors ambrose somide and kenny ogungbe;(newsmaker are guilty of these things...cant we have people like edmund obilo of ibadan in lagos..is journalism all about money in lagos
i fink d guys analysin on political platform are in abuja,i dont listen to dia yoruba radio station and ray power,,i only listen to 1 radio station in lagos,and dat is Radio continental,,i dont miss citizen jone essien programme,i really lov d man
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Mclement: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2014
the same obillo that was suspended for airing story against APC lead government in Oyo state. he has since turned to APC ass.licking broadcaster.
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Mclement: the same obillo that was suspended for airing story against APC lead government in Oyo state. he has since turned to APC ass.licking broadcaster.
you are logically contradicting yourself.you said edmund is apc and the same time attacking ajumobi..guess you are one of those craving for the return of the dark days of akala political carnage.. Otherwise why are you afraid of a balanced programme such as voices.obilo strikes anybody be you pdp be you apc be you accord or whatever..that is journalism not the the hyprocritical proverbs ehiedu..and the disgraceful twist of uju ejeiye
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
yomexp: i used to listen to that programme on raypower (political platform ) but i've since stopped for over a year now. mehn! ehedu's analyses are so annoying to say the least; infact he has sold his soul to the devil. as for ohiria, sometimes he tries to be neutral but you know the oga at the top is a card carrying member of PDP so he needs to watch his back lest he be sacked.

Amaechi used to be my prefered analyst because he sometimes says the trueth. as for mustapha, he his overtly pro buhari, pro north and anti GEJ but he is the most passionate of the three.i never bothered to listen in again because everything is skewed in favour of the presidency.
i have this notion that the station name should changed to pdp fm..
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
fodiyo: Because they express their opinion, which they are entitled to does not make them bad. You are the one that should search your soul. If they are promoting your APC, will you still be saying the samething?
they are journalist not pdp on air thugs.
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
I can't remember the last time I listened to radio not to talk of tuning to Raypower. I don't even watch AIT except it I have to do so.
Whatever happens to the media outfit is non of ma business!

1 Like

Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
head pdp awarded them as pdp media platform of the year..so muc money for dokpesi okhiria and ehiedu tlo wack u must say...yeye media
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: I can't remember the last time I listened to radio not to talk of tuning to Raypower. I don't even watch AIT except it I have to do so.
Whatever happens to the media outfit is non of ma business!
that is where you opposition people loose the battle..pdp has a grasp on most of these local stations..which they use to colour popular opinion...the major battle is on the t.v and radio which a dominant number of the voting population listens too...daar is doing the pdp job against the tenets of journalism on t.v and radio.
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tundeajani: that is where you opposition people loose the battle..pdp has a grasp on most of these local stations..which they use to colour popular opinion...the major battle is on the t.v and radio which a dominant number of the voting population listens too...daar is doing the pdp job against the tenets of journalism on t.v and radio.
I have heard about this before and I never knew it was this bad! With the outreach of Daar Communications both on TV and radio,lord knows how the extent Nigerians must have been brainwashed.
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: I have heard about this before and I never knew it was this bad! With the outreach of Daar Communications both on TV and radio,lord knows how the extent Nigerians must have been brainwashed.
my sister that is a statement of fact oh.sometimes when i listen to apc e-soldiers making their gra gra on nairaland and other sites l laugh..majory of voters are not on the internet barcanista and others should learn this,a large number have access to either t.v if at all their is light.the most important is the radio that is where pdp are having the upper hand.take for instance here in ogun state,dokpesi new radio station faaji fm have started the yoruba version of the gej propaganda courtsey progarmmes such as oyele abala egbeyewo..they say blatant lies on air all in attempt to paint gej as messiah..surprisingly people are buying into these propaganda except d intellects.all the likes of funke fadugba.banjo ojedeji needs to say is 'aare wa n gbiyanju' and the gullibles would swallow hook line and sinker..
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
daarcoms and dokpesi are not practisng journalism.when the revolution of the youths comes...thhey may....
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by Tundeajani(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
if you are a fraudster or a failure or personality in the mode of that bloodsucker on whose hand the blood of the innocent immigration youths lies all you need is a place on ait or raypower..providing you are member of the thives pdp family..your name wiil be cleared and those mofos okhiria agbonsuremi and ehiedu wii praise you as the new messiah and an individual wothy of emulation
Re: Daar Comms,ait,raypower And The Brown Paper Journalism by yomexp(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tundeajani: i have this notion that the station name should changed to pdp fm..
indeed

(1) (Reply)

Chad, Cameroon And France Are Fighting Wars In Nigeria / Foolishness Or Patriotism(photos) / Live Poll Update From Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.