Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488531 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by haibe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
paymentvoucher:
OK Ooooo Lips sealed. When the condition is 80,000 for 2 years, I can't even find month there

LOL the 2 years depicts the contract term.. I understand it's possible not to comprehend that statement tho
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Myjumie(f): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2016
English is very hard
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2016
This miss nairaland children are they giving you any prize?.

Mods please control these set of people let them not be permitted here. This section is for serious minded people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vixa Pharmaceutical Limited – Isabelle Cosmetics is designed to enhance the body’s comfort by providing body enhancing products from body splashes to perfumes, to make-up products and accessories all by Isabelle Dupont. These products are skin friendly, affordable and are available various all skin tones, colours and shades.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Sales Executive

Job Description
Due to expansion in our operations, an indigenous and fast growing cosmetics and household product company with head office located in Lagos, has an urgent need for suitably and qualified candidate to work and cover its regional activities.

Requirements
A good degree in Marketing/Sales.
Minimum of 2 years sales experience in fast moving house hold product
Ability to meet target
Good knowledge of territory

Eastern State
State of Residence: Onitsha
Region/States To Cover – Delta, Enugu, Ebonyi, Benue, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Owerri, Imo, Abia, Bayelsa

Northern State
State of Residence: Abuja
Region/States To Cover – Niger state, Nasarawa, Kano, Kastina, Jigawa, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Plateau, Kaduna

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: careers@vixagroupng.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Application Deadline 13th May, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
‎A good mobile/web developer needed at a firm in Ikeja. Interested persons shuld send CV to bluechipwebcareers@yahoo.com ‎

***‎
Are you experienced in inventory taking? If yes then you are needed in our supermarket. Send cv to nengi@adiba.com‎
***‎
An South Africa based Investment Bank is recruiting 1st class and 2/1 graduates with 0-2 yrs experience.‎
Send CV & Cover letter to davereest@yahoo.com

*** ‎
There's an opening for an Accountant in Abuja, any interested candidate should send his/her CV to career@spmprofessionals.com. ‎

Any NYSC members looking for an opportunity to be a front-desk officer? Please e-mail your CV to info at legacyoffices dot com‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
KCH Consumer Healthcare Limited, is a Global consumer healthcare company incorporated at the Corporate Affairs Commission and registered by the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria for the purpose
of manufacturing, marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Formerly, the company commenced operations in 2000 as Kuka Consumer Healthcare Limited majoring in the importation and distribution of pharmaceutical products in Nigeria and among countries across the West Coast of Africa.

KCH Consumer Healthcare Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Development Officer
Requirements
Candidates must be graduates of recognised higher institutions, and must possess the following abilities:

In-depth knowledge of the position applied for.
Business development stills find anthems.
Good oral and written communication slots.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV’s to any of the following e-mail addresses:info@kch.com.ng or infokchh@gmail.com

Application Deadline 12th May, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Dp
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Batch A corpers who want to work in HR dept in a construction company in Lagos, please send details to xtyforyou@yahoo.com.‎

***‎
Need a driving job in Lagos? Send cv to admin@driversreqruiterng.com or call 08098811236‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2016
A medium sized company, based at Anthony Village, Lagos requires I. T. Student(s) for immediate engagement. 

Requirements:
Candidates that have hands on experience on accounting package and residing within Anthony Village and its environs are encouraged to apply.

Kindly send your C. Vs. to solamich2001@yahoo.com

[url=https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://career.julius-berger-int.com/index.php%3Fac%3Dsearch_result&usg=ALkJrhhgIAF7YsdFS8EGW21m1q8fV7MXQw]Internship at Julius Berger[/url]
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by amosade30(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
We are an Engineering firm located at Ogba Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos. We are looking for young academically brilliant and flexible fresh graduate engineers . Graduates must be able to apply common sense to analyse and resolve problems.
REQUIREMENTS: Between the ages of 21 - 27 years. Have BSc/BTech/HND in an Engineering course. Preferred candidates are Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Instrumentation/Automation Engineers and Physicists. Candidate must show evidence oof NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
Candidates picked will undergo 3 months training.

Send a detailed CV and Cover letter to adelekesola12@gmail.com Subject: Graduate Engineer

CV must come on or before 6th May, 2016
Note:
I, Candidates will qualify for interview based on their detailed CV submitted.
II, ONLY candidates that graduated 2013 - 2015 should apply.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Philomath1212: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
amosade30:
We are an Engineering firm located at Ogba Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos. We are looking for young academically brilliant and flexible fresh graduate engineers . Graduates must be able to apply common sense to analyse and resolve problems.
REQUIREMENTS: Between the ages of 21 - 27 years. Have BSc/BTech/HND in an Engineering course. Preferred candidates are Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Instrumentation/Automation Engineers and Physicists. Candidate must show evidence oof NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
Candidates picked will undergo 3 months training.

Send a detailed CV and Cover letter to adelekesola12@gmail.com Subject: Graduate Engineer

CV must come on or before 6th May, 2016
Note:
I, Candidates will qualify for interview based on their detailed CV submitted.
II, ONLY candidates that graduated 2013 - 2015 should apply.

The conditions Ehm, Chai, it is well.
Please if there's opportunity for earlier graduates a year before 2013 and few years experience, kindly notify.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmloppy: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
@philomath1212,,,,,guy u ve got to be bold in cases as this....if u meet up majority of their requirements,,maybe u didn't meet up wit d graduation period and u dnt av much experience,,I wld tell u STILL APPLY,,,u might be jst lucky,,coin ur application in a nice way and send...maybe d jst want to trim down d amount of applications,,,hope u try it out and best of luck,,,
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Philomath1212: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
emmloppy:
@philomath1212,,,,,guy u ve got to be bold in cases as this....if u meet up majority of their requirements,,maybe u didn't meet up wit d graduation period and u dnt av much experience,,I wld tell u STILL APPLY,,,u might be jst lucky,,coin ur application in a nice way and send...maybe d jst want to trim down d amount of applications,,,hope u try it out and best of luck,,,

Thanks boss
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Regenerated: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Regenerated:
I am sorry for derailing this thread, please I need information about OK Foods, I just an offer with them, I want to know what i am signing in for, whether it's worth it.

I checked and found it is a subsidiary of Olam. Olam seems to pay well. Do Google-search Olam for more info. Goodluck.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:37pm On May 01, 2016
A QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER NEEDED AT LAUNDRY CORNER ASAP.

REQUIREMENT: GRADUATE WITH MANAGERIAL , MARKETING AND ACCOUNTING SKILL.

CONDITION OF PAYMENT IS VERY COMPETITIVE AND NEGOTIABLE.

SEND CV TO wcslaundrycorner@gmail.com and omotoyinbogbenga@gmail.com
Or CALL: 08030696814
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:18pm On May 01, 2016
FOR THOSE RESIDING IN ABUJA The services of an Accounts and Marketing Manager needed urgently.Minimum qualification Bsc (Accounting/Marketing).Send CV to sweetpotnigeria@gmail.com if interested‎

***‎
 Sport Writer/journalist Is Urgently Needed At Al-Idiake News, Lagos. Send Your CV To alidiakenews@gmail.com

***‎
 Do you have the right qualifications and experience? Our team is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator and receptionist in our Ikoyi, Lagos office. Send your CV to info@chibana-ent.com. Tell someone to tell someone.

***‎
‎A fresh Pharmacy graduate resident in Lagos and he/she should be interested in regulatory activities. CV of suitable applicants should be sent to papyade@gmail.com on or before Wednesday 4th May, 2016.‎

***‎

We have 3 Vacancies for the following roles:

1. Interns -2 positions, Reference KIT01(Temporary positions for 1 month or more depending on performance)

2. Personal Assistant -1 position, Reference KPA01

Person specification for Intern role

A degree or equivalent

Professional Qualifications in HR is an advantage

Experience in Recruitment preferred but not necessary.

Very computer literate: MS Office especialy PowerPoint, Word and Excel

Person specification for PA role

A degree or equivalent

Professional Qualifications in HR is an advantage

Experience in a PA role is mandatory

Must have excellent communication skills especially oral and written English language skills

Analytical, Proactively, Problem Solving and Results Orientation is mandatory

Very computer literate: MS Office especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel

Very social media savvy. Facebook, YouTube, twitter, instagram.

To apply send an email attaching your cv to peopleexpert@gmail.com indicating reference number in subject.

The email should summarise your bio data, any previous work history, your career plans and explaining why you think you are the right person for the role you applied for.

Deadline is Monday May 2nd, shortlisted candidates will be notified by Tuesday .

Interviews will be held next week.

Expected start date is next week.

***‎
Job Title: Interns, Field Data Collection

Job Location: Lagos

Job Description
Will be engaged in field work using either computer-assisted or paper questionnaires.

Contact respondents physically or electronically to conduct the interviews.

Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.

Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information.

Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.

Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.

Compile, record, and code results or data from interview or survey, using computer or specified forms.

Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.

Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.

Personal qualities

Willingness to learn and grow.

Adaptation to specific working conditions.

Capacity to work autonomously.

Capacity to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.

Passion for kids and field work.

Qualification and Requirements

OND/HND in Social Sciences or related field.

Close date-20th May,2016

How to apply
CVs should be sent to tinkerbellakidsplace@gmail.com with the Subject "Intern, Field Data Collection"

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

***‎

A dynamic and innovative ICT Company is looking to onboard smart and tenacious young individuals to fill the position of technical resource (Systems Engineer).
A minimum of 2 years cognate experience working in a similar organization is a MUST with the ability to do presentation and take design decisions. 
Graphic design, creative writing and/or technical writing ability will be an advantage.

Requirements
The desired Candidate must possess minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
A good Degree from a recognized higher institution (Engineering / Science is a must).
· Ability to think on your feet will be an added advantage.
· Candidates must love the buzz of speed, delivery and must be goal oriented

Application Closing Date
6th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CVs to: careers@crestsage.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2016
You guys are doing more than a great job here, I really appreciate that. Just discovered this thread after a long time on nairaland, I just applied for the UBA contract staff job. Please I'm using this medium to solicit with my fellow brothers and sisters in the house to join/help me in looking for a job.....

Just completed my NYSC, BS.c holder (Mathematics and Economics) 2014, Professional work experience: Customer relations manager as a medium sized Boutique and My teaching days during NYSC . Sound interpersonal skills, I have professional certifications in Project Management professional (PMP) and HSE respectively.

Areas of Interest: Banks, research firms, administration, customer service, finance.....

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:57pm On May 02, 2016
Appliedmaths:
You guys are doing more than a great
Thanks and God bless...

Do stay glued here. I'm sure your testimony is near.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:03pm On May 02, 2016
Vacancy:
Fast typing personnel for data capture/entry; must be computer literate. male/female.

Marketers: Minimum qualification: OND. Locations: Abuja, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Uyo, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Enugu, Yenagoa, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Ilorin, Lagos. Send CV with application to: careers@stravcom.com.ng;
visit: www.eregnigeria.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:38pm On May 02, 2016
Are you passionate about project management and you reside in Lagos? I am looking for a fresh graduate with basic experience in project management and marketing for a project manager position. We will provide stipend for the position. If you are interested, please send your CV to olisajnr@gmail.com before the end of Tuesday(tomorrow)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sucobaba(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
eremy:
Are you passionate about project management and you reside in Lagos? I am looking for a fresh graduate with basic experience in project management and marketing for a project manager position. We will provide stipend for the position. If you are interested, please send your CV to olisajnr@gmail.com before the end of Tuesday(tomorrow)

Happy new month to you and kudos for the hardwork.....I appreciate sir

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SaintChukz(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
A Law Firm in Lekki phase one Lagos is looking for a dynamic young lawyer for immediate employment. Must be versatile in legal research, and have a passion for litigation.

Minimum of 3 years post call experience.

If interested kindly send your resume to asalawpractice@gmail.com or text 08067498777

This is very urgent and I have been asked to re-broadcast it.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:27pm On May 02, 2016
An Undergraduate Chemical/Petroleum Engineering Intern needed with a minimum current CGPA of a 2nd Class Upper.
2 - The role is in an indigenous upstream oil and gas company located in Victoria Island Lagos.
3 - Interested applicants should please send their applications to: undergad.recruitment@gmail.com
4 - Shortlisted candidates 'll be contacted within 3days of receipt. Kindly note applications 'll be processed on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

***‎‎
IT\SIWES\Intern at AppClick Technology, Ibadan
Requirements

Interested candidates should have passion for technology
Should be students of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication, Information Science and other related courses.

Method of Application
Send your application/resume to career@appclicktech.com‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:47am On May 03, 2016
Drivers at El-Bethel Clinical and Diagnostic Service Ltd, Ogun
Requirements
Candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Must have valid license.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Forward Application with CV and Credentials to: elbethelmedicalcentre@gmail.com
Or
Send to:
The Head of Administration,
El-Bethel Office,
1, Prince Femi Adeniyi Street, (Behind Molaroid Hotel),
GRA, Sagamu,
Ogun State.‎

***‎

Vacancy at Ile-Ife,Osun,Ng! 1. web developer/graphic designer 2. marketer Apply to info@sipconsulting.com.ng with your CV as an attachment.

***‎
A Mechanical Engineering graduate is urgently needed at our office Ibadan Oyo State, interview commence Wednesday 4th May 2016 at Ibafo Ogun State. Interested Candidate should send their CV to ozamswell@hotmail.com or hamzat.babatunde@yahoo.com.‎

***‎

Male and female cleaning personnel needed in a newly established cable factory  located at Arepo, Ogun state.
Send cv to D14shure@yahoo.com

***‎‎
T & D pharmacy located at 30 Akute Road, Ajuwon, Ogun state requires the services of a Supritendent pharmacist. Interested persons should send their CV'S to ethanassociates@gmail.com . Subject of the mail should read ‪#‎T‬$D vacancy.
PLEASE FORWARD AND SHARE!!!

***‎

‎Truck Drivers at Watergem Nig Ltd, Ogun
Must possess pure water sales/marketing and distribution experience
Must possess a minimum of WASSCE.
Must possess valid Truck driving license and appropriate test certificate.
Must be free of any Criminal conviction.
Knowledge of local road

Application Closing Date
9th May, 2016

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV's to: info@watergemng.com‎

Job Details
We are Animal Care Service Konsult
Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company
that is into livestock farming, Feed
milling, Technical Laboratory Services
and marketing of health products. We
are committed to animal health and
production and focused on being the
foremost operator in the livestock
industry in Nigeria.

We are currently recruiting for the
position below:

Job Title: Cost Accountant

Job Description:
Reconcile physical stock of feeds/
concentrates on daily basis with
balances in people’s account bin card
and stock bin card.
Prepare a daily costing using the
appropriate cost price for the raw
materials used.
Prepare a daily/monthly production
statement showing; raw material
usage, work in progress and finished
feed/concentrate produced.
Prepare costing for egg production.
Prepare monthly costing statement.
Printing of all cancelled invoices,
receipt, credit/debit note for audit trail.
And any other job as may be assigned
by the head of finance.

Job Requirements
Job Requirements:
Minimum of second class Upper or
Upper credit for B.Sc and HND holders
respectively in Accounting with two
years cognate experience.
Candidate with ACA or other relevant
qualification will be an added
advantage.
Candidates must not be older than 30
years.
Application Closing Date:
1700hrs, Monday, 9th May, 2016.

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates
should send their CV's to "Human
Resources & Admin" via E-mail

You can send
applications to hr@animalcare-ng.com‎

An experienced Male Nurse is urgently needed in A Reputable hospital at Atan-Ota in Ogun State Due to their expansion. Salary very attractive. Suitable applicant living in Atan-Ota & it's environ is preferable. Send CV and application to rafiat.radteg@gmail.com. Closes 15/05/2016. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for interview date.

***‎

A fast growing MFI is @ it again! We are urgently in need of young dynamic hard working individuals to fill our needs for vacant positions as welfare officer or credit officers in lagos, ogun, delta, Ebonyi and Edo state! 

Kindly send your CV to yummy.delight@yahoo.com. For immediate employment. Opening closes 4/5/16 and interview comes up 5/5/16‎

Vacancy @ sosaco nigeria ltd... if u have Bsc or its equivalent in electrical engineering you are required to forward your CV to sosaco nigeria limited, km2 ijoko road, sango ota,ogun state. It's urgent. You can pass this message across to someone. Good luck

***‎

Factory accountant needed. Must reside between sango otta and oniyale Ogun State Nigeria. 

Qualifications OND Accountancy. Renumeration very attractive. Send cv to seunogunmuyiwa@gmail.com‎

***‎
Ensydam Model Schools, a Model Nursery and Primary School located in Otta, Ogun State requires application to fill the following vacancies
1. French Teacher (Part Time)
2. Classroom Teachers
3. Head Teacher
Interested applicants are advised to mail a copy of their C.V to ensydam@outlook.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by janga02(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2016
@eremy, pls what is d e-mail address for sosaco recruitment.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by EddyOsas: 2:19pm On May 03, 2016
Good day, do you need high powered generators to power your malls, offices, weddings, schools, banks, lounges, religious gatherings, concerts and event venues of all sorts? Then you need RAPID RENTALS!!! we lease and deliver across the country and beyond. Contact the sales officer: Edward on 08184188880, 08030804419 or check out our website www.rapidrentalsng.com . We've got brand new (no second hand) generators for hire ranging from 20KVA to 500KVA. And can even get up to 1500KVA. We look forward to doing business with you. Rapid Rentals

rvpbae:

Cc belloabd1914

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
janga02:
@eremy, pls what is d e-mail address for sosaco recruitment.

CV is to be submitted at the physical address given. No email address is available for this. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 03, 2016
following
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by janga02(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2016
eremy:

CV is to be submitted at the physical address given. No email address is available for this. Goodluck.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.