Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488627 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by belloabd1914(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
CashNaira96:

Hello bro, read somewhere that you went for sesewa interview, please how was it like, what kind of questions were you asked? i have an interview for tomorrow with them.
You will undergo a written test and an interview will follow, the test is about 20 qstns though not too difficult. Maths, English and current affairs. All u need do is understand d questions b4 attempting it. Hope this helps.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2016
CashNaira96:

i applied through a post on this thread... check page 158 till date.. cant remember the exact page
Thankyou.its 158.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by activelyA(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OreofeeOluwa(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Intelligentdude:
admin@sesewa.org.
Thankyou.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
‎Broadcast Technician urgently needed for a TV station in ‎Abuja. Send cv to liciamedia@gmail.com‎

‎***
A reputable School in Abuja, Gwarinpa Estate is looking for experienced, highly self-motivated and result-oriented Teachers and Teachers assistants to fill the positions in Nursery (Early years) and Primary Classes, in the following areas: English Language , DICTION • Mathematics • Science • ICT• Music • Civic Education • I.R.K• Creative Arts • French and Igbo Languages
We require competent Class and Subject Teachers who 
Can really connect with students and understand the best teaching method to apply on educating them. 
Have the ability to develop and foster appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of learners.
Will be able to develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. 
Can facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with prospective students, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
Teachers for Early Years, particularly – 
Must have an Early Years & phonics knowledge and be good with creative art. 
Be able to provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
Use relevant technology to support instructions.
Encourage and monitor the progress of individual child.

Teachers Assistants must – 
Have NCE 
Have good communication skills
Be smart and love children

Caregivers must –
be a mother who loves children 
Have NCE or good SSCE results
Have good communication skills
Be friendly
All prospective candidates must reside in Abuja and have the following:
Relevant teaching experience
Good team spirit
Self motivation
Verbal and written communication skills
Love for kids
Decision-making skills 
Time management skills. 
Stress management skills 
Initiative and high work standard
All salaries are Negotiable for different positions
minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
Salaries are subject to change when we see what you are bringing to the table
QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum of B.Sc. Ed, BA. Ed , HND/BSC/MSC with PGDE
must be VERY Presentable
must be physically fit
Very good with computer

Send your CV/ Copies of your credentials to Hudnetservices@yahoo.com on or before Friday 22nd July 2016.

***‎
The visa team is recruting for the post of sales rep.in Abuja.send ur cv to: Email: thevisateamng@gmail .com Deadline:1st july 2016.‎

SOWREAL ESTATE IS RECRUITING.

Criteria: must be female.
Must be a corper
Good looking 
Good ‎Dress sense
Must be ‎Abuja based

Forward CV to : Paulmonyehc@gmail.com with your passport Call 08035565295‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by benebaby77: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Salvame:

I did too.How genuine is the company?

amyonyekwelu:
Got an invite from seflam sgl, did anyone get too?

I was invited too, but I couldn't make it to Lagos yesterday....

how was the oral interview? and what and what were asked?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Needed: A system administrator or anyone that has knowledge of networking to manage an ICT center in Ado Ekiti. You can email your cv to oguntadeoladapo@outlook.com. ASAP
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Salvame(f): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
benebaby77:

I was invited too, but I couldn't make it to Lagos yesterday....

how was the oral interview? and what and what were asked?
it is still on the 30th.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by macaranta(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Social media marketers needed,if you will like to help spread the word on [url]macaranta.com[/url] especially to professional instructors and students for online learning ,get in touch if interested.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello guys, I got a funny Invite via text, "you are invited for an interview by 9am on 30th june, at FMCG distributions Ltd 129-132, Transamadi Industrial Layout, PH." Pls is there any coy named FMCG distributions ltd in Transamadi Layout, cant remember of any. Pls help Out.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mekyno(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Appliedmaths:
Hello guys, I got a funny Invite via text, "you are invited for an interview by 9am on 30th june, at FMCG distributions Ltd 129-132, Transamadi Industrial Layout, PH." Pls is there any coy named FMCG distributions ltd in Transamadi Layout, cant remember of any. Pls help Out.

fast moving commercial goods (FMCG)? I guess its one of dis manufacturing coys bt dey dnt want to disclose dear name....may be noodles.
Wat ur course n wich postion do u normal apply for u?
Gudluk
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mekyno:

fast moving commercial goods (FMCG)? I guess its one of dis manufacturing coys bt dey dnt want to disclose dear name....may be noodles.
Wat ur course n wich postion do u normal apply for u?
Gudluk

I studied maths and eco bsc, business development manager. Honestly I've forgotten when or how I applied, just don't want to fall into the hands of the other guys. They sent a text with a normal phone number and asked me to reply with yes and my name, sounds like those guys so I just want to be sure.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mekyno(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I studied maths and eco bsc, business development manager. Honestly I've forgotten when or how I applied, just don't want to fall into the hands of the other guys. They sent a text with a normal phone number and asked me to reply with yes and my name, sounds like those guys so I just want to be sure.
ok, play smart.....call d number n ask dem sm intelligent questions.
We will know beta after dey hv answered u.
129-132 is giving me 'old michelin tyre office' wich b4 slaughter.
Did u register wit any employmnt agency?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mekyno:

ok, play smart.....call d number n ask dem sm intelligent questions.
We will know beta after dey hv answered u.
129-132 is giving me 'old michelin tyre office' wich b4 slaughter.
Did u register wit any employmnt agency?
I called the guy, he ran it down for me plain and simple. I think it's sales/Customer relations related, they distribute all kinds of movable goods. Yeah the address reads Transamadi old michelin yard. I'll check them out, thanks bro!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mekyno(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I called the guy, he ran it down for me plain and simple. I think it's sales/Customer relations related, they distribute all kinds of movable goods. Yeah the address reads Transamadi old michelin yard. I'll check them out, thanks bro!
glad to be of help.
Gudluck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CashNaira96: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
belloabd1914:
You will undergo a written test and an interview will follow, the test is about 20 qstns though not too difficult. Maths, English and current affairs. All u need do is understand d questions b4 attempting it. Hope this helps.

thanks..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mayten(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
i just finished my OND programme in mass communication and i am desperately in need of where to do my internship for one year. please help me cc:eremy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Call :+2348090729172 or +2348126559002
CashNaira96:

sent a mail since yesterday.. they've not replied
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CashNaira96: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Call :+2348090729172 or +2348126559002

Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Appliedmaths:

They are for real. Please, make sure to attend... Same for as many of the PH folks who got the message. Good luck to you, guy!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

They are for real. Please, make sure to attend... Same for as many of the PH folks who got the message. Good luck to you, guy!

Thanks Boss
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Matrix07: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
hello, pls who else got interview for the post of relationship officer at LOYALTY SOLUTIONS LIMITED holding on june 30th......also whats the salary of relationship officer like.PLS epp ASAP
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:27am On Jun 29, 2016
mayten:
i just finished my OND programme in mass communication and i am desperately in need of where to do my internship for one year. please help me cc:eremy

Please continue following this thread and others in this section.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ScofieldBello(m): 3:06am On Jun 29, 2016
For what position actually sir? And was it from an unsolicited CV submission?
Thank you.
amyonyekwelu:
Got an invite from seflam sgl, did anyone get too?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by uc4uandc(f): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sexylemo: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2016
eremy:
Office Assistant needed.

Send CV to lutosingbela@finessestudios.com.ng asap.

Office located in Ogba, Lagos

Thanks for this! I got the job. God bless you plenty, bro.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Blessedgurl(f): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2016
sexylemo:

Congrats dear
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Odunharry(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2016
sexylemo:

Congrats
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2016
sexylemo:

I'm happy. Congrats!!! Success!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Confidential Secretary is urgently needed in an ICT Firm @ Abuja. Send CV to info@satcomng.net for an interview.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Avon Medical Jobs: Opening for Front Desk Personnel With OND/HND in any discipline
Send CV to omotoke.okoro@avonmedical.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Currently Looking for Mechanical Engineers(OND & BSc) with 1-3 experience and resident in Lagos for an entry level Position for a Downstream Oil & Gas Client.

Send CV to kevin.atafiri@nesglobaltalent.com

Note: mechanical engineers only... Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.