Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490216 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzPecs(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
eremy:

Urgent!

Anyone that wishes to relocate to Eket or Ibeno local government for #55,000 monthly should send his/her CV to raphael.nta@etisalat.com.ng on or before Tuesday 5th July, 2016 by 12noon.

Minimum qualification.
1. HND with NYSC discharge certificate.
2. Good command of English.
3. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
4. Must be under 30yrs of age.
Just seeing this! shockedshocked
I've applied tho, I just hope it's not late embarassed

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:

PLS SUPPORT AND VOTE MY SIGNATURE winkwinkwink

Madam please carry your pageantry advert somewhere else. This place is not for children but serious minds

Moderators take note.

8 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzPecs(f): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maxineng:

Madam please carry your pageantry advert somewhere else. This place is not for children but serious minds

Moderators take note.
I'm sorry.. smiley
I'll modify ASAP
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:

Were you called?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Eddodoh:

Applied

Were you called?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzPecs(f): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Were you called?
Jesus! shocked shocked
I missed a call on my fone dis afternoon, dunno if they're the ones.

Pls were u called? If yes. What did d number end with?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Eddodoh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Were you called?
No
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:

Jesus! shocked shocked
I missed a call on my fone dis afternoon, dunno if they're the ones.

Pls were u called? If yes. What did d number end with?

Ladies and missing calls, I hail una.
I was called though...ends with 92.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Eddodoh:

No

They called me... Had a chat over the phone, just wanted to know if they called you guys.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzPecs(f): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Ladies and missing calls, I hail una.
I was called though...ends with 92.
Lol cheesy cheesy
Confirmed the number, i've not being called..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy cheesy
Confirmed the number, i've not being called..

Ok ooo.. Just be on the look out though.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzPecs(f): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Ok ooo.. Just be on the look out though.
It's alright!
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Banner Energy Limited‎ is an E&P business development company, whose service scope also covers gas infrastructure development, equipment design, procurement & installation and gas products marketing.
Banner Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Personal Assistant
Requirements

A graduate of English Language or any other similar course.
2- 4 years experience in a similar role/position.
Have a strong technical background.
Good command of English (Oral and written).
Good interpersonal relationship, very detailed, smart and intelligent.
A male or Female between 27-35 years.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Details

Visit sites for all site administrative, safety and quality. 
Ability to prepare detail piping drawings for construction using AUTOCAD.
Development of site sketches, preparation of site visit report. 
Preparation of isometric drawing.
To ensure installation and maintenance of plants/equipments on sites.
Test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices. Supervise and train other work group.
Supervise daily operations under the direction of the terminal manager.
Ensure the executive of preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs and modifications.
Provide technical support to operations staff to assist in the daily terminal operations.
Initiate emerging response actions and assume responsibilities.
Work closely with Gas plant owners and managing projects that are critical. 
Conducts after sale services. 
Ability to interpret and convert drawings.
Ensure all work is in accordance with the schedule and in compliance with project objectives, specification, procedural plans, requirement and directives.
Maintain Gas plant. Conducts routine quality inspections of terminal equipment. 
Conducts routine checks.

Requirements

B.Tech/B.Eng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognised University
Must have at least 4 years experience in Engineering and AutoCad.
Must be detailed, smart and intelligent.
Preferably a male between 27-35

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@bannerenergy.net together with a convincing cover letter.

***‎

Job Title: Batch "A" 2016 Corper‎
Requirements
Graduates (serving nysc corpers) in Mass communication or other
related social science course
Just finished orientation camp and posted to Lagos
Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:
admin@culminateconsulting.com with the position applied for as
heading
Application Deadline 7th July, 2016.

***‎

Willing to work as a secretary?‎ Possess the educational qualifications to back it up? Have previous experience? Possess excellent oral/written communication skills, letter writing skills, pay attention to details? Possess good Poise, elegance and graceful? Reside in Ilorin or willing to relocate? Pls forward your cv and cover note to hr@maayoithealth.org...

***‎‎‎
Customer Care Representative‎ is needed at God is good terminal Port Harcourt . interested candidate should forward their written application and CV to:

God is Good Terminal, Port Harcourt or God is Good Terminal, Uselu, Benin.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Entry closes 11 July, 2016.‎

***‎
Vacancy exists for Kaduna people‎ at THE UNICORN NIGERIA LIMITED. 
Many people are needed. Submit your CV to theunicornnigerialtd@gmail.com or contact the HR Manager +2349057476977‎
MSc holders‎ needed as Researchers at Fund for Peace. Send Cv & Cover letter to ionyekwere@fundforpeace.org ‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CashNaira96: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
Alright.mine is 4th of July.

Hello Oreofeeoluwa, how was your interview with sesewa? Hope it went well. share your experience with them... the mode of the interview etc thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
‎Graduates with OND in Finance, Accounting & Insurance needed. Location Abuja. 

Kindly forward your CVs to nobleget@gmail.com‎

‎Freelance fashion sketcher who is experienced,innovative and creative needed. Please call Nnamdi on 07056449722 if you are in Abuja to schedule an interview or send your CV and previous sketches to ela4christ@gmail.com. Deadline 9th july 2016

***‎
One of the Leading Transportation Companies needs the services of 2 Account Officers with 2 years experience.

Candidates must reside at Lekki-Ajah axis. interested Applicants should send CV and application to oluwajana.gbenga@gigm.com with Job tittle as subject of the mail. Application ends by 8am July 6 2016. Only successful candidants would be contacted.‎

***‎

M-P Infrastructure Ltd. Is one of the leading telecoms Infrastructure companies in Nigeria.

We are currently hiring young Mechanical and Electrical engineering graduates to work in our operations in the different states of the Country. Interested candidates should please forward their CV to trainee@mpinfrastructure.com. 

Submission closes on Thursday, July 6, 2016. No experience required, however 1 - 2 years mechanical or electrical engineering experience would be an added advantage. Candidate must not be more than 30 years old at the time of this application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Godson1988(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
@ eremy,there is no email for the God is good Motor Job opening.kindly put the email.thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eazysally: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Plzz house help me in getting a job I reside in nsukka, enugu state I do minia jobs here but any recomendation will be highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OreofeeOluwa(f): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
CashNaira96:

Hello Oreofeeoluwa, how was your interview with sesewa? Hope it went well. share your experience with them... the mode of the interview etc thanks
Am sorry i was not able to go.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2016

1. Graduate Internship(completed NYSC)
2. Software developer opening

http://parkwayprojects.com/about/careers/#modal-1
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
‎a foremost boutique in PH requires the services of a Sales/Customer service officer. OND with relevant experience. Email CV‎ to 
alexanderstepheniq@gmail.com‎

***‎
Online Travel Company Wakanow needs a candidate with a first degree in Accounting as Cash Officer. Send cv to hrsupport@wakanow.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CashNaira96: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
Am sorry i was not able to go.
You can send them a mail if you wish to reschedule
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hopy68(m): 4:56am On Jul 06, 2016
eremy:
Banner Energy Limited‎ is an E&P business development company, whose service scope also covers gas infrastructure development, equipment design, procurement & installation and gas products marketing.
Banner Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Personal Assistant
Requirements

A graduate of English Language or any other similar course.
2- 4 years experience in a similar role/position.
Have a strong technical background.
Good command of English (Oral and written).
Good interpersonal relationship, very detailed, smart and intelligent.
A male or Female between 27-35 years.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Details

Visit sites for all site administrative, safety and quality. 
Ability to prepare detail piping drawings for construction using AUTOCAD.
Development of site sketches, preparation of site visit report. 
Preparation of isometric drawing.
To ensure installation and maintenance of plants/equipments on sites.
Test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices. Supervise and train other work group.
Supervise daily operations under the direction of the terminal manager.
Ensure the executive of preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs and modifications.
Provide technical support to operations staff to assist in the daily terminal operations.
Initiate emerging response actions and assume responsibilities.
Work closely with Gas plant owners and managing projects that are critical. 
Conducts after sale services. 
Ability to interpret and convert drawings.
Ensure all work is in accordance with the schedule and in compliance with project objectives, specification, procedural plans, requirement and directives.
Maintain Gas plant. Conducts routine quality inspections of terminal equipment. 
Conducts routine checks.

Requirements

B.Tech/B.Eng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognised University
Must have at least 4 years experience in Engineering and AutoCad.
Must be detailed, smart and intelligent.
Preferably a male between 27-35

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@bannerenergy.net together with a convincing cover letter.

***‎

Job Title: Batch "A" 2016 Corper‎
Requirements
Graduates (serving nysc corpers) in Mass communication or other
related social science course
Just finished orientation camp and posted to Lagos
Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:
admin@culminateconsulting.com with the position applied for as
heading
Application Deadline 7th July, 2016.

***‎

Willing to work as a secretary?‎ Possess the educational qualifications to back it up? Have previous experience? Possess excellent oral/written communication skills, letter writing skills, pay attention to details? Possess good Poise, elegance and graceful? Reside in Ilorin or willing to relocate? Pls forward your cv and cover note to hr@maayoithealth.org...

***‎‎‎
Customer Care Representative‎ is needed at God is good terminal Port Harcourt . interested candidate should forward their written application and CV to:

God is Good Terminal, Port Harcourt or God is Good Terminal, Uselu, Benin.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Entry closes 11 July, 2016.‎

***‎
Vacancy exists for Kaduna people‎ at THE UNICORN NIGERIA LIMITED. 
Many people are needed. Submit your CV to theunicornnigerialtd@gmail.com or contact the HR Manager +2349057476977‎
MSc holders‎ needed as Researchers at Fund for Peace. Send Cv & Cover letter to ionyekwere@fundforpeace.org ‎
Pls the email for GIGM so I can forward my cv
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Keziehenry(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Who else got the invite for God is good interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kensmoney(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2016
plz I need a job seriously, I hv HND in computer science with Upper credit I stay in ojodu berger Lagos. plz I need help. u can contact me on egobakelvin@gmail.com. thank u all
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by UEK33(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2016
kynbasil01:
no idea... u?
Do you know if the extended public holiday will affect the interview schedule... I have mailed them but no response yet. secondly direct me on how to locate that venue... say I'm coming via osisioma.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
hopy68:
Pls the email for GIGM so I can forward my cv
interested candidate should forward their written application and CV to: God is Good Terminal, Port Harcourt or God is Good Terminal, Uselu, Benin.
cc godson1988
read that part very well
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Depremier vetcare at Owolora junction Magodo-Isheri, Lagos, is urgently looking for an ND holder in Animal Health, who has passion for small animals.

Position: Animal Handler.

Send your CV to muideentijani8@gmail.com For more info call 08162256764
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Singlecliq: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
CashNaira96:

You will meet two young guys as you will be given a test, which is 20 questions. It's a combination of general maths, comprehension in English and other questions on work ethics. After you will then proceed with the interview. Hope it helps
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by igho9: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Singlecliq:

You will meet two young guys as you will be given a test, which is 20 questions. It's a combination of general maths, comprehension in English and other questions on work ethics. After you will then proceed with the interview. Hope it helps

Thanks. I'm scheduled for Thursday. Did they tell u when to come for client interview or when to start d program?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello everyone. I recently graduated from the university with sociology as my course. I'm done with my nysc. I'm in serious need of a job in Lagos mainly in administrative duties,Customer care Representative/Call centre Agent,graduate Trainee,... Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.