Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489866 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2016

There exists job opportunity for Machine operators for immediate employment.Applicant must be residence in either Ede or osogbo and it environs.
Minimum qualifications:Technical certificate,OND,HND or BSC.
The applicant must demonstrate experience in any machine operation.

Send Cv to:stephenjolaolu@gmail.com‎

***‎
1.Aluko & Oyebode
offers various opportunities for students to engage in internship programmes at our offices. We select students for participation in our internship programmes based on academic achievement and excellence. Our interns have the chance to work with various lawyers over the course of their internships, as well as utilise our well-stocked library, state-of-the art office equipment, and other technologies designed to enhance our legal practice. During the course of their internship, interns gain valuable work experience and mentoring relationships with our lawyers. At Aluko & Oyebode, our doors are always open.

‎2. Aluko & Oyebode is always interested in recruiting talented lawyers and staff members for its practice, and encourages interested applicants to submit their resumes confidentially to the following email address:careers@aluko-oyebode.com.‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gideonjeta(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=Ihuomadinihu post=47122021]Please guys help me out. I am trying to apply for a job online and the site requested that i use the job title and reference as subject. Now,what is reference in this case? [/quote

Please state the name of the site so that help can be provided
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gideonjeta(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Please guys help me out. I am trying to apply for a job online and the site requested that i use the job title and reference as subject. Now,what is reference in this case?

Please state name of the site so that help can be provided
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nerdymufasa(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Please guys help me out. I am trying to apply for a job online and the site requested that i use the job title and reference as subject. Now,what is reference in this case?

Alright, few jobs come with codes attached to the job title eg mechanical engr-REF1, electrical engineer - REF2, xxxxx- REF3; now the code after the job title is usually the reference...REF1 in this case for mech engr

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ihuomadinihu: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2016
nerdymufasa:

Alright, few jobs come with codes attached to the job title eg mechanical engr-REF1, electrical engineer - REF2, xxxxx- REF3; now the code after the job title is usually the reference...REF1 in this case for mech engr
Thank you. However,this one has no reference code. It's just wriiten in this format: Job title-accounts officer. Industry:banking and finance. So,i'm still confused.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by amosade30(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
riqblaze:

I'm looking to get a placement in Lagos or Port Harcourt. I'm currently in Lagos, though my family is based in Port Harcourt. I'd greatly appreciate it if you can help out. Thanks
I can link u up with a place in lag. ..pm me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

You're welcome, bro. And how did it go?

The normal we would get back to you talk, between you and me I don't really like the offer that was presented. All the same, still hopeful, and still on the look out.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nerdymufasa(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Thank you. However,this one has no reference code. It's just wriiten in this format: Job title-accounts officer. Industry:banking and finance. So,i'm still confused.

Well, I'll suggest you find out from other job boards with the same ad, otherwise jes apply.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mhizdiva(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
HanuHola:
Hello house am new here and in need of a job so badly, I reside in Lagos and a bachelor of art graduate..tnx
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Annauguru24: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
eremy:

Care For Life Mission (CFL)‎ is currently recruiting volunteers and Interns. 

Young graduates who have completed NYSC, with a minimum educational qualification of B.Sc/B.A/HND are encouraged to apply. 

Interested? Send your application and CV by e-mail to:careforlifemission@yahoo.com or hand delivered to: Care For Life Mission, 37, David Mark Road, Buba Shongo, Gombe.
Closing date is Tuesday, July 5, 2016. Enquiries: call 0808 275 4397 OR 0813 410 2415

Kind regards,

Volunnteer & Intern Recruitment

|| Care For Life Mission |No 37, David Mark Road, off Bauchi Road, Buba Shongo, P.O. Box 1194, Gombe | Gombe State| NIGERIA +243 808 2754397careforlifemission@yahoo.com, kene.peters@yahoo.com,

***‎

Anyone who is an HND graduate‎ with Upper Credit and not more than 28 years should forward their cvs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com‎

***‎

MTN & Diamond Bank is Recruiting for a DYA PROJECT

If you or your friend lives in ABEOKUTA and you are looking
for a Job" Kindly Call this Numbers
07038860150 & 08178812103...
- You will be directed to the training & Interview Venue @ Suite 4 Cultural village O.O.P.L abeokuta
- Please come with your CV
- Sales Oriented Person Needed
- OND, HND, B.Sc ETC

Also their are sessions
- for the SSCE Holder

Bonus includes Branded T-shirt, Registered MTN sim card,
Registered Diamond Account
ID Card, Minimum of 25 days attendance at work in a month

9am - 4pm‎

***‎

Business Admin‎ or Marketing graduate with at least 1-2 years experience needed at Overland Airways. 

‎Send cv to manageradmin@landover.aero‎

At Eben System,‎ We believe every great business idea takes wings with the launch of a professionally designed web solution. That is why we utilize the Internet in redefining the way business is transacted. Since 2004, Eben System has been creating verifiable online presence which has become indispensable for every company - to lead its competition and to secure a dominant position in the industry. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service and solutions that are result oriented that ultimately will help you in achieving your goals and objectives.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Software Developer

Position Purpose

The software Developer is committed “changing the face of IT” through innovative thinking and continuous learning.
This ability to learn and adapt new technologies is reflected in the quality of the product. #
As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves.
We need our engineers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Responsibilities
In this position you will be expected to:

Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under a tight release deadline.
Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, developers’ teams and product marketing.
Review requirements and provide input
Create functional specifications and designs
Implement major features from scratch
Create unit tests for features
Work with QA to ensure the quality of the feature
Contribute to design & overall product architecture Technology Stack
Here is a list of some of the technologies we use:
Languages: Java, C#, Python, JavaScript
Tools: Visual Studio, Android Studio,
Database: MS SQL, SQL Lite, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, MS Build,
CICD Solutions: SVN, Go, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Chef, CruiseControl.NET
Frameworks: Angular, .NET Framework, SignalR, REST API, ASP MVC, Nhibernate, JQuery
Mobile: Java, Android Framework, Volley, D3
Testing: Selenium, NUnit
UX Design: HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Web Matrix
Key Qualifications

First Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or any related Science discipline;
Good understanding of OOP and good knowledge of either Java, .NET language or both technologies;
Good written and verbal communication skills -
Excellent collaborative skill
Attention to detail - Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
Experience in software development and familiarity with latest server technologies frameworks such as MVC, NHibernate/Hibernate, Entity Framework, Restful API;
Experience with developing web applications both independently and as part of a team.
Understanding of both Relational and Non-Relational databases
Be Eager to learn new technologies and solutions‎
Sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms;
Be intimately familiar with continuous integration and delivery.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to:info@ebensystem.com‎

Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company‎ is an Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in March 2014. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies. Our client seek young, vibrant candidate to fill in the post below:‎
Job Title: Accountant‎
Duties ‎
Compiles and analyzes financial
information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
Standard journal entries
Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
Payroll reconciliation
Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
Provide advice and assistance and early warning of such problems as cost over-runs, excessive charges, and potential penalties.

Vacancy exists for the position‎ of a front desk officer in a cleaning business outfit in Ajah badore. 
Applicant must be an OND holder,living in Ajah badore axis. Good usage of the computer will be an added advantage. Please forward cv to tittydebola001@gmail.com. 

Deadline:7th july 2016

Develop models to depict financial and related activities tailored for specific operations.
Will be cross trained in other duties
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.‎
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CVs to:info@hcnigeria.com‎

The following positions‎ exist for employment.

1. Internal auditor - professional membership is required. 
2. Account officer - preferably OND holder. 3. Location - Lagos.

Kindly email your CV or your loved ones' to duru648@gmail.com or call 08091194588.

***‎
Graduate Store Officer‎ Needed At Erisco Foods

Job Description:
This is an Inventory Control Job Position
Qualifications:
Candidate should have minimum of OND
At least two years’ Experience in Inventory Control
Requirements:
Inventory Control and Store Management duties
How to apply:
Applicants should send CV to hr@eriscofoodsltd.com.ng
NB: Use Job title and Location as the Subject of the email

Closing date:
Not Stated

Recommendations:
Candidates should ensure they use the Job title and location as subject of email, when sending their CV Electronically

***‎
Employment opportunity exists‎ for a Male Accounts Assistant with OND/NCE/ATS in Accounting. Prior working experience is not a must. Interested, you can forward your CV to lanperez4real@gmail.com . Thank you.
***‎
VACANCY FOR FRENCH/GERMAN TUTOR‎
JOB LOCATION: AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE

Exciting opportunity to develop your career in the Language Training industry. We seek to appoint a French/German Tutor to provide ongoing tutorial based upon excellent course materials developed by one of the world's leading language training providers.

Main purpose of the job:
To ensure customer satisfaction at each academic level
Responsibilities:
1. Ready to adjust teaching styles to meet the needs of the students
2. Prepare long-term teaching programs and daily lessons in accordance with the guidelines of the school's education system.
3. Understand the diverse background students come from, their strengths, weaknesses and areas of interest.
4. Plan, set and evaluate grade test, exams and assignments.
5. Supervise student conduct during class, lunchtime and other breaks.
6. Provide activities and materials that engage and challenge the students intellectually.
7. Understand and implement the use of information technology in lesson preparation and teaching.
8. Research on its own and make contributions into the system.

Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Minimum of bachelor degree
2. Able to speak like a native speaker of French and German language
3. Excellent command of the language
4. Warm personality, sociable

Salary: N600,000 per annum

Email your CV and application to: languagejobsnigeria@gmail.com

***‎

A logistcs firm is seeking to engage a Logistics Accountant

Requirements/Qualification
-At least 3years post nysc experience in Accounting -- apply, don't be discouraged‎
-Minimum qualification is Bsc/HND in Accounting or related courses
-Relevant Account Certification(s) would be a leverage
Qualified candidates should forward updated copy of CV(MS Word format) to bayolafalems@gmail.com
with the position as subject of mail.

Are you resident in Aba,‎ Abia State, kindly submit your CV and application letter to this email: ogie@marshalintl.com.ng

POSITION: Research Officer.
COMPANY: Marshal International Contractors Ltd.

NOTE: the person must be a resident of Aba.‎
thank you Eremy for the job post for us in east, u r keeping ur promise, however, the Aba job is for males only, still looking out for more posts from u..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
riqblaze:
I'm Okoronkwo Marinus Kenechukwu. B.Eng Mechanical Engineering. 2'1(4.47 CGPA). Have certifications in Project Management, HSE, Facility Management, Power and utilities engineering from AETI, MSc in oil and gas management in view. I'm currently searching for a good job. I have just internship experience. l have proficiency in managing steam boilers, heat exchangers and CHP systems, pumps and compressors, HVAC systems, diesel generators and alternators. I also have proficiency in instrumentation and process control, and Siemens s7 PLC. you can contact me on marinusokoronkwo@gmail.com

Bro please can u.help me with the cost fee for power and utilities at AETI... Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by riqblaze(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
crixtex:

Bro please can u.help me with the cost fee for power and utilities at AETI... Thanks
The full cost is #350,000 for the certificate course. Batch B starts September. We wrote a scholarship exam though and had a 20% discount that reduced it to #280,000 for weekday and #210,000 for weekends only. If you're a corp member though, it can come as low as #210,000 for weekday and #175,000 for weekends only. That was how much I paid for batch A weekday that just ended. You can mail me for further enquiry.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by NigAmbassador: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Philomath1212:

what a very Behind cover letter!
how do u mean?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2016

@riqblaze, in addition to amosade30's option, you may check up a list of engineering firms in Lagos, tailor your cv to perfect fit and visit them in person with several hard copies of your cv in addition to sending your cv to designated official email addresses. Ask to see the right persons and ask the right questions of them. Be bold and expect positive outcomes from this move.

@immality, this applies to you as well. Be open to the idea of no pay. Most employers are shying away from incurring additional expenses following the new turn the economy has taken. You must prove your willingness to learn as a matter of priority over pay.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
riqblaze:

The full cost is #350,000 for the certificate course. Batch B starts September. We wrote a scholarship exam though and had a 20% discount that reduced it to #280,000 for weekday and #210,000 for weekends only. If you're a corp member though, it can come as low as #210,000 for weekday and #175,000 for weekends only. That was how much I paid for batch A weekday that just ended. You can mail me for further enquiry.

Bro... thanks... i really dont know how to use the mail....
i just need to know d duration, and then if its on.hands-practical rather dan only class room lecture.. thank sire
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Philomath1212: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
NigAmbassador:
how do u mean?
seriously nairaland dey surprise me o. it was another thing I wrote and it was auto changed to behind. I wrote "tvsh" as I don commot the "u" make e no change again..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Goodevening,with all these certificates even without experience you should be working for multinationals. My advice,prepare a good cv and cover letter,google companies in Nigeria that offer services close to what you are doing and apply. You must be called,goodluck.
riqblaze:
I'm Okoronkwo Marinus Kenechukwu. B.Eng Mechanical Engineering. 2'1(4.47 CGPA). Have certifications in Project Management, HSE, Facility Management, Power and utilities engineering from AETI, MSc in oil and gas management in view. I'm currently searching for a good job. I have just internship experience. l have proficiency in managing steam boilers, heat exchangers and CHP systems, pumps and compressors, HVAC systems, diesel generators and alternators. I also have proficiency in instrumentation and process control, and Siemens s7 PLC. you can contact me on marinusokoronkwo@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2016

Google YesMobile ‎‎needs the services of experienced outdoor marketers .Please forward CV to manniejobs@gmail.com‎

***‎

RetailPoint Solutions‎‎ Limited an ICT company in highbrow Abuja needs a Sales Personnel (Must be IT savvy). Send cv to tony@retailpos.com.ng
***‎

Telvida seeks‎ a graduate who is Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM to fill its Sale Engineer Intern role. Send cv to careers@ng.telvida.com

***‎

Crovation Ltd‎ are seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the position of Procurement Officer (70k). Send cv to hr@crovationltd.com

***‎

Engineering Outfit‎‎ Greatview NG needs a personal secretary for their MD . Salary + Bonuses will be offered. Send cv to hr@greatview.com.ng‎

Are you a chartered accountant ‎‎living in Lagos or willing to take up an offer for a job with good pay in a firm in Lekki? If yes, please, forward your CV and application to blessedunclem@gmail.com. or contact +2348035585969 for more information
***‎

Urgent Vacancy exist for OND‎‎ Account/Business candidates living around Oshodi-Isolo for immediate employment. kindly send your CV to this email address info@imekoassociates.com

***‎

Ogbonge deals Collection‎‎ urgently needs the services of a young lady of not more than 25 years to fill the position of Office Assistant/Secretary.

- Qualification: SSCE & OND ONLY (or it's equivalent)

- Must be residing within Isolo Lagos or it's environs

- Must be computer literate, with a good command of English.

Send your CV to codedkid@gmail.com

Or Whatsapp advertiser on: 07066645700

***‎

Ekiti‎Overland Airways Graduate Ticketing and Reservation Officers Recruitment....................
Overland Airways was incorporated on September 17, 1998. It is an airline registered to operate charter and scheduled flights. The airline commenced operations in 2002 with the aim of increasing the prosperity of the Nigerian hinterland by facilitating the transportation of business men, investors, government officials and indigenes from one point to another and till date, is the pride of Nigeria in the airline industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer

Ref: TRO

Job Description
Successful candidates will be responsible for making reservations and ticketing, fare computation and general travel advisory services for our customers.
Requirements
B.Sc/HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class /lower credit
Must have IATA/UFTAA Foundation qualification (available in-house),completion of Basic intermediate or Advanced Airfares & Ticketing diploma will be an added advantage (available in house)
Must have fair knowledge of Amadeus or Sabre GDS
Applicants with experience in Travel Agency operations who do not have B.SC/HND are qualified to apply
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: manageradmin@landover.aero

***‎

Jobs at Ota and Abeokuta‎‎ for marketers in a Water Production Company. Minimum Qualification: OND Send your ‎CV‎s to: princesolex@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by riqblaze(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
donmatin:
Goodevening,with all these certificates even without experience you should be working for multinationals. My advice,prepare a good cv and cover letter,google companies in Nigeria that offer services close to what you are doing and apply. You must be called,goodluck.
Hi bro, can I send you a copy of my CV and cover letter so you help me go thorough it. It seems I'm not getting that part right. You can mail me marinusokoronkwo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by riqblaze(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
crixtex:

Bro... thanks... i really dont know how to use the mail....
i just need to know d duration, and then if its on.hands-practical rather dan only class room lecture.. thank sire
The duration is two months for weekday and three months for weekend. it's not just theory bro. AETI is the best thing that happened to my educational life. You need to give it a try.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by xxgig(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
riqblaze:

The duration is two months for weekday and three months for weekend. it's not just theory bro. AETI is the best thing that happened to my educational life. You need to give it a try.
THIS SOUNDS REALLY INTERESTING, PLEASE DO THEY HAVE CENTRES ACROSS THE COUNTRY? IF NO, PLS WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
riqblaze:

Thanks bro... i will atleast before going for my masters...
I want to register for september.... thanks bro
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by riqblaze(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
xxgig:
THIS SOUNDS REALLY INTERESTING, PLEASE DO THEY HAVE CENTRES ACROSS THE COUNTRY? IF NO, PLS WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
They've just got one center for now, at Bode Thomas street, Surulere, Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2016
riqblaze:

Hi bro, can I send you a copy of my CV and cover letter so you help me go thorough it. It seems I'm not getting that part right. You can mail me marinusokoronkwo@gmail.com
sent you a mail.Cheers
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kunle106(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
@eremy kindly check your mail and reply please
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kunle106:
@eremy kindly check your mail and reply please
Replied 12:48pm
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kunle106(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
eremy:

Replied 12:48pm
please check now
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jazmiynne: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.