Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490161 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bossbabe29: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2016
babawere:
For tbose going for the KEC interview, all the best to you guys, can't believe I dropped their interview invite due to distance. Please has anyone got verifiable info about certification edge? And are they into recruiting after their supposed training?
Cc: Eremy

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your application for a job role in the Talent Recruitment Project of the INTERNS, you have been scheduled for a Job Profiling Session.

The Job Profiling Session is to assess your competencies across various roles so as to determine your area of best-fit.

Date: Friday, 29th July, 2016
Time: 12:00pm Prompt
Venue: #18 Esomo Close, Opposite White House Hotel, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos

Kindly respond to this mail confirming your availability which would be the only basis for admission.

Thank you.

I got this message frm certification edge. Who's with me on this one?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Bossbabe29:

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your application for a job role in the Talent Recruitment Project of the INTERNS, you have been scheduled for a Job Profiling Session.

The Job Profiling Session is to assess your competencies across various roles so as to determine your area of best-fit.

Date: Friday, 29th July, 2016
Time: 12:00pm Prompt
Venue: #18 Esomo Close, Opposite White House Hotel, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos

Kindly respond to this mail confirming your availability which would be the only basis for admission.

Thank you.

I got this message frm certification edge. Who's with me on this one?
@babawere too

https://www.nairaland.com/2177264/certification-edge-calls-interview
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:40am On Jul 29, 2016
ICT Interns(or NYSC members)Needed. Interested candidates should send their CV to: info@syojconsulting.com

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Workforce Management Centre limited is recruiting Graduate Customer Marketing Officers for a Foremost Manufacturing company.

Job Summary: To function as a support officer to drive reconciliation of promotions & Claims,data mining and Analysis, Promotional items,tracking and filing documentation.

Requirements:
Graduate from a reputable University.
Minimum of 1year commercial experience will be an added advantage, strong knowledge in excel and data analysis.

Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to: jobs@wfmcentre.com.

Note: Please indicate the position you are applying to as your Subject of mail.

Application deadline is on the 1st of August, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Artib(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Any available opportunity for a B.sc Chemistry graduate with a two year experience in teaching? Please, contact me.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dexcira(f): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2016
eremy:
ICT Interns(or NYSC members)Needed. Interested candidates should send their CV to: info@syojconsulting.com
. Khassy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mankayzee09: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2016
eremy:

@babawere too

Thanks, I got the same msg, have gone thru the trend u share, they seems legit, but no one has gotten work from them, and I wonder why the didn't use the name certificate edge again, I smell cheat.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bossbabe29: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
eremy:

@babawere too

How do I locate Toyin street or white house hotel frm ikeja under bridge Please cc @eremy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Bossbabe29:

How do I locate Toyin street or white house hotel frm ikeja under bridge Please cc @eremy
Cross over using the bridge, enter ikeja ask any keke man they'll direct u.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alex81(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Bossbabe29:

Just ask for napep heading to toyin street

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by khassy(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
dexcira:
. Khassy

Thanks, just applied
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bossbabe29: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2016
How to Apply for National Universities Commission (NUC) Graduates Recruitment – 2016.

The National Universities Commission (NUC) was established in 1962 as an advisory agency in the Cabinet Office. However in 1974, it became a statutory body and the first Executive Secretary, in the person of Prof. Jibril Aminu was then appointed.

The National Universities Commission (NUC) is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Education (FME). The Commission has a Governing Council, its Executive Secretary is Prof. Julius A. Okojie, who assumed office on August 3, 2006.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following job positions at
The National Universities Commission (NUC):

National Universities Commission (NUC) recruitment for Graduates, July 2016

Job Title: Arts and Humanities Staff
Requirements/Qualifications

Interested candidates must be graduates of any of the above-mentioned course/field from any approved Nigerian and recognized foreign universities with minimum of Second Class Lower Honours Degree.
Masters inrelevant fields will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Administration Staff

Interested candidates must be graduates of any of the above-mentioned course/field from any approved Nigerian and recognized foreign universities with minimum of Second Class Lower Honours Degree.
Masters in relevant fields will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Environmental Staff

Masters in relevant fields will be an added advantage

Job Title: ICT Staff

Job Title: Engineering Staff

Job Title: Social and Management Science Staff

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae and a hand written applications to:

The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja.

Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for aptitude test and subsequently interview.

Application Deadline 7th September, 2016.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by khassy(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
If you applied for internship at MainOne, check your mail.
They're sending mails to everyone ... good luck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tolexander: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
olu4life:

Just ask for napep heading to toyin street
boss, I hail o! smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tolexander:
boss, I hail o! smiley
Chairman mi, tuale. Hope you good bruh?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tolexander: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
olu4life:

Chairman mi, tuale. Hope you good bruh?
I'm good o, hope all is well sir?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
JOB - Digital Media Executive
A new team is currently searching for a smart, witty and downright independent digital media executive to join the beehive. They are in search of vibrant young minds who are eager to create fascinating brands.

You'll:
- Manage social media pages; online media monitoring, digital marketing campaigns and CMS platform
- Write Content
- Research
It's a full time job for someone with 0 - 2 years post NYSC experience. All they need is proof that you're a rock star of social media, content creation and digital marketing.

If you fit the bill, send your CV to hello@lexitonmedia.com before Friday, July 29th.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Reboot Nigeria Hires ­ July 2016

Email inquiries and applications to:
hala.daggash@hsdf.org.ng
Fluency in Hausa is an advantage.

● Program Associate
● Program Associate/Manager
I. Program Associate
6­month contract

The Need
● Supporting IRB (ethical health review board) submission and stakeholder engagement of
State Ministry of Health and others
● Recruit additional researchers
● Support development of research operational planning
● Support testing of research protocols and submission of changes to IRB as necessary
● Support coordination with local partners for formative research and implementation
proposal development
● Qualitative researcher in September & October
● Support research team with field logistics coordination, and documentation
● Support synthesis and documentation of research findings
● Field researcher and support for local researchers
Candidate Requirements
● Ability to start immediately and based in Abuja
● Formal public health training, Masters in Public Health or relevant degree preferred.
Academic training useful especially for involvement with IRB submission and stakeholder
engagement.
● Ability to engage effectively with research respondents around sensitive maternal and child
health issues
● Ability to support management of field research, at least logistics and
documentation—ideally supporting management of team.
● Strong analytical mind, able to understand processes, solve problems, and synthesize
information
● Basic writing and computing skills with a keen interest in improving writing
● Interest in working in cross­cultural settings within Nigeria, in particular working in Northern
areas
● Willingness to travel to secure Northern areas, namely Kaduna
● Excellent English communication skills. Hausa is a strong asset, and Yoruba to a lesser
degree

II. Program Associate/Manager
6­month contract

The Need
● Supporting landscape research: key informant interviews and desk research
● Leading recruitment of local resource persons in Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Lagos, and Enugu
● Support development of research operational planning for in­state research
● Lead coordination with state teams and in­state local resource persons
● Field researcher and support for local researchers
● Support ongoing ICT and social media training/advisory to local researchers and state
delivery teams
● Qualitative research and ethnographic interviewing skills is a strong asset
● Writing ability is a strong asset
Candidate Requirements
● Ability to start immediately and based in Abuja
● Project management experience, managing complex multi­stakeholder projects in
under­resourced areas. Experience with budgets and internal team conflict management
● Comfortable facilitating and advising Nigerian stakeholders in civil society, development
industry, and government
● Familiarity with governance sector, and social accountability
● Experience working in ICT4D, experience doing so in Nigeria preferred
● Nice to have: Ability to engage effectively with research respondents around sensitive
maternal and child health issues
● Ability to support management of field research, at least logistics and
documentation—ideally supporting management of team.
● Strong analytical mind, able to understand processes, solve problems, and synthesize
information
● Good writing and documentation abilities, ability to communicate professionally; good
computer skills including excel for project management.
● Interest in working in cross­cultural settings within Nigeria, in particular working in Northern
areas
● Willingness to travel to secure parts of Nigeria, including North and South
● Excellent English communication skills. Nigerian languages preferred, especially Hausa.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
A lawyer needed in a Company in Ikeja. Not more than 28 years old. Minimum BSc 2.2

Law School 2.2.

Send Cv to ojjoadheniyi@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
‎creative directors needed. come work with coolest people on creative projects! Send CV to primarytalentng@gmail.com‎

‎***
‎Electronics Technicians needed in PHC. Qual:B.Eng.Elect/Elect, 2yrs experience . 

Send Cv to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com

***‎
Female sales Assistants needed 

Qual:Graduate, minimum 1yr sales experience 

Below 30years old 

Send cv to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com‎

***‎
We have a vacancy for a public relation officer with a year experience in related field. Interested candidate should forward their CV to uju.uzoma@citecoglobal.com on or before 29th July 2016. 
‎***
Vacancy: Tunde Ekpekurede Foundation is seeking for a brilliant graduate in Sociology for immediate employment. The role/position is based in Delta State. Interested persons should send a copy of their CV to tunde@ekpekurede.org
***‎

‎School Kits Limited is recruiting to fill position of Retail Sales Associate in Lagos.Interested should send cv to careers@schoolkitsng.com‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by exotiqueify(f): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
okitz4:

from d little I read about them, I learnt it's a 4 months program, 2 months of intensive classroom training and 2 months of practical experience.... please will they be paying for the Entire Four months including the classroom training?

Hi bro. the conditions attached to the stuff bah? Na die o. but God dey. Plz mention me if u get any feed back from them.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gracebeing(f): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for the below position.

Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Executive
Reports To: Branch Manager, General Manager
Supervises: Shop Customer Relationship Officer
SUBJECT

DESCRIPTION
Purpose

This role seeks to focus on the ability of the incumbent to attract, retain as well as generate new business referrals from all new customers.
Re-attract, retain and generate new business referrals from old customers of Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
Analyse market and customer information based on sales data on a monthly/periodic basis
Support immediate team/supervisor and branch shop CRO in their customer service delivery
Maintain an up-to-date data management system using statistical and forecasting tools.
Maintain a healthy business-customer relationship with all customers via periodic phone calls, e-mails, newsletter and other means of proper means of communication.

Key Roles and
Responsibilities

• To meet and greet all customers who transact business with Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
•To proactively work with customer requests, preferences, inquires to ensure constant service delivery and value is achieved from Clean Ace services.
•To measure customer service satisfaction and feedback with the aid of short questionnaires and all communication channels
•To investigate and solve with management support, long standing problems that may exist of may be passed on by the branch CRO • To analyse and report customer trends such as lifestyle, spending pattern and other factors that affect customer business. •To work with sales reports to generate new business information from new customer in order to accurately report business progress •To make regular and period phone calls, sms and follow up with new and existing customer with the aim to re-attract, retain and ensure business continuity •To render support to other departments within and outside Clean Ace Group •To manage customer databases independently and provide support to other departments on further requests for data

Required Competencies and Attributes
Ability to design questionnaire, source sample base, conduct and supervise customer
Ability to design qualitative and quantitative research methodologies Good analytical skills and numerate Good presentation and communication skills; must be familiar with PowerPoint, Excel and Word Familiar with statistic software is preferred, e.g. SPSS/SAS/AMOS

Experience and Qualifications
University degree in market research / marketing / business / management / statistics / economics / sociology / psychology or related fields.  A professional qualification in CRM will be of added advantage High Level Proficiency in (written/spoken) English.

Interested person(s) should send CV to bvokeowo@outlook.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hi bro. the conditions attached to the stuff bah? Na die o. but God dey. Plz mention me if u get any feed back from them.

Would definitely keep in touch if I get anything. I'll send u a pm now.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by okitz4(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
exotiqueify:

Biko, what are the conditions? kindly tell me.....and keep in touch too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by okitz4(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Would definitely keep in touch if I get anything. I'll send u a pm now.

chairman, how was it, kindly PM me pls
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bossbabe29: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
exotiqueify:

Please what are the conditions?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by exotiqueify(f): 4:39am On Jul 30, 2016
okitz4:

chairman, how was it? kindly PM me pls
Relax...
Just that you can't leave until d 4months training, and u would be issued a certificate ONLY IF u have a 100% attendance.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by profeoo(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2016
exotiqueify:

pls I got the message to come for interview yesterday 8am,but I did not get to see the mail until Friday night possibly due to glo network. What do I do?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bossbabe29: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
exotiqueify:
Relax...
Just that you can't leave until d 4months training, and u would be issued a certificate ONLY IF u have a 100% attendance.

So What's the training on? And are they paying during the course of the training? And will there be jobs after the training?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by okitz4(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
exotiqueify:
Relax...

dats serious oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.