Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489546 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
okitz4:

dats serious oooo

Thats not the issue sef, na the job offer after the whole process na him be the koko. The probability of getting the job after the internship and training...

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by exotiqueify(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bossbabe29:

So What's the training on? And are they paying during the course of the training? And will there be jobs after the training?
the training is on employability skills , work ethics......Courses that would make u employable sha....About payment, there are conflicting statements if it will be paid only during the internship proper, or at the time of the onset of the program(classroom training). Basically, I don't know which. Jobs after d training dear, is d main issue. I think it is who ever u interned with that d decision lies with.....Hope I answered your question

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
I did the test since tuesday, i got mailed my result tho, 72% in the verbal reasoning and 56 in the quantitative aspect, but nothing yet since then, no invitation for interview, hope im not a lonbg thing pls
exotiqueify:

the training is on employability skills , work ethics......Courses that would make u employable sha....About payment, there are conflicting statements if it will be paid only during the internship proper, or at the time of the onset of the program(classroom training). Basically, I don't know which. Jobs after d training dear, is d main issue. I think it is who ever u interned with that d decision lies with.....Hope I answered your question
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by exotiqueify(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
I did the test since tuesday, i got mailed my result tho, 72% in the verbal reasoning and 56 in the quantitative aspect, but nothing yet since then, no invitation for interview, hope im not a lonbg thing pls
My dear, i sincerely do not know. I am a candidate just like you. But with your scores, u are really good to go, but then again, I do not know what they have in mind. Probably u were invited, but didnt get to se their mail on time. some people complained of the same issue....I did my test at their office, and it was probably half the people invited that turned up. So.....

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ItsAchiever: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls am a computer science student seeking for where I can do my IT. Contact me on Email: afolabikehinde41@gmail.com or deji.ayo53@yahoo.com Tel: 08180135037 Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
exotiqueify:

My dear, i sincerely do not know. I am a candidate just like you. But with your scores, u are really good to go, but then again, I do not know what they have in mind. Probably u were invited, but didnt get to se their mail on time. some people complained of the same issue....I did my test at their office, and it was probably half the people invited that turned up. So.....
Yes, maybe....someone posted that same error you mentioned tho, all the best dear
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Manamax(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
l'm in need of a job.. l studied Energy and petroleum studies
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
‎Housessories is recruiting to fill position of Interior Designer(BScholder in Architecture or related). Send cv to halima@housessories.com‎

***‎
Sales Executive 
Qualifications
Candidates should possess SSCE, OND, HND, B.Sc
qualifications.
Remuneration
Highly attractive and competitive. How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward
their applications and CV's to:
fieldsales@elkrissuperoat.com.ng

***‎‎
A reputable company on the mainland is recruiting for immediate employment BUSINESS DEVELOPERS, SALES/MARKETTING PERSONNELLS AND ADMIN/HR ASSISTANCE. QUALIFICATIONS - OND/BSC HOLDERS CAN APPLY. No experience is required as proper training will be provided. Interested candidates should send their CV to info@pinnacleprojectmanagers.com within one week of this advert.‎

Office Admin and indoor sales/customer service officer wanted at Berger Paints Nigeria PLC, preferably male with a minimum qualification of OND and 3 years work experience. If interested or know any one that will be, please forward all CV to dealer.sowerscreed@bergerpaintnig.com

***‎
‎OND, HND AND BSc Holders are required as sales representatives for an essential everyday product. Salary between N80,000 and N 120,000 monthly. If interested, send CV to alephoil@yahoo.com. 

***‎
A start-up Firm at Anthony, Ikorodu Rd needs a personal assistant/office executive to work with the CEO. An ATS/OND holder who stays around Anthony or Maryland will be suitable. Pay is #40,000. If interested, pls send CV to : yomiblack77@hotmail.com 

***‎
‎Vacancy Vacancy!! A female nursery 1 and 2 teacher is needed in a private school in Ibadan. NCE or OND with 2years experience, Must have a good public relations with students and parents, must be able to speak good English, must have a knowledge of phonics. Call 08148605398 or send your CV to oluwatosinoyeniyi1@yahoo.com

***‎‎
Sales Executive needed urgently for immediate employment, preferable Female. She must be living within Lekki - Ajah axis. School Cert./OND/HND/BSc. Contact Phone No: 0802-724-9182; 0909-342-9960. You can also send your C.V. to audu.martins@yahoo.com‎

***‎

A Trainee Accountant is needed urgently in a leading Automations company in Lagos Nigeria. ONLY OND degree holders should apply. Relevant IT experience is an added advantage; not older than 26yrs. Qualified and interested candidate should send updated CV to (hr@gilautomation.com) using the Job role as subject of mail. Deadline for submission is Monday 1st August 2016.

***‎

Needed Urgently: OPTOMETRISTS with (1-3 yrs experience) is urgently needed in a Eye Hospital with office in Victoria Island, Lagos. Interested candidates should urgently forward CV to hrcareershosp@gmail.com

***‎‎
Industrial Training Opportunity

There's an industrial training placement opportunity for Inisa Students in Schneider Electric, Adeniyi Jones Street, Ikeja Lagos.

Interested applicants should be available from August, 2016 for a minimum of six(6) months & must be a physics or Electrical/Electronics Engineering student, irrespective of the school (Polytechnic or University). 
Interested candidates can forward their IT letter/CV to: 
Faroukagboola@gmail.com 
and copy nuisnational@gmail.com 
NOTE: 
There is a monthly stipend (PAY) attached to it.
Committed members will be given priority.‎

Male/Female independent marketers needed urgently for a Bulk SMS company in Lagos, Nigeria.

QUALIFICATIONS: 
O'level or higher...
Must be fluent in English
Must know how to operate a computer
Must be a Christian 
Between 18years - 30years

SALARY:
Salary is based on targets 
(20% from every sales of our Bulk SMS/Robo-call made)
Transportation to locations will be provided.

Email your CV and a passport photograph to betasmsng@gmail.com

***‎

Sil Garment Care is a Drycleaning and laundry firm located at 64 Oyo Road Samonda IBADAN Oyo State.
We are in need of young,sharp and vibrant graduates who are interested in taking up an offer as a Business Development Officer (BDO).
Interested applicants must live and know his or her way around Ibadan,
He or she must be very vocal,
He or she must have an idea of what Drycleaning and Laundry entails.
He or she must be able to be multi tasking
Interested applicants should send their  CV to silgarmentcareng@gmail.com or contact the human resources manager via whatsapp on 08032166218 or come in person to the above address‎

***‎

URGENT VACANCY!!! 

Employment open at an NGO (Mending Lives) located at Alalubosa GRA Ibadan. - 

Receptionist- (Intern) 

- Personal Assistant

- Office Project Manager 

Applicants should submit their CV to mendinglivespsychotherapy@yahoo.com on or before 1st August 2016. Interview date is 1st August 2016. 

***‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kenobi007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
GEExclusive:
Abeg who know where Toyin Street is in Ikeja
I do. You can call for directions. 08146118810

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jabojafa(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
eremy:

A company in Allen Ikeja is looking to employ a social media handler/marketing guru. Send ‎cv‎s to rumeefeduma@yahoo.com

***‎
‎Fresh job openings in Abuja. Front Desk Officer, Graphics Designers & Web Developers needed. Send your Cv to info.gentionglobal@gmail.com‎

***‎
Customer Relations Officer needed‎

Email ‎CV to drfif@outlook.com

*** ‎
NNPC will be receiving CV ‎from fresh graduates from the 27th of July, 2016‎. Get ready.
plz the link for send cv to nnpc
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mpyaw: 3:44am On Aug 01, 2016
ItsAchiever:
Pls am a computer science student seeking for where I can do my IT.
Contact me on
Email: afolabikehinde41@gmail.com or deji.ayo53@yahoo.com
Tel: 08180135037
Thanks
Google mitacy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2016
#nationalcareerfair Internship Opportunity: IT intern needed for 1 year to support the IT team @JNCI. No experience required.
Computer Science Undergraduate/Graduate. Candidate must be willing to learn.

Interested candidates should send CVs to hr@jnciltd.com using IT INTERN as subject.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Larryhoover(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
eremy:
‎Housessories is recruiting to fill position of Interior Designer(BScholder in Architecture or related). Send cv to halima@housessories.com‎

Hi eremy, thanks for the post but the email above is not accepting mail for application, kindly look into the issue and help a brother secure a job.

Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Rhyah(f): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
IT placement

Saw this at Jubaili Bros Engineering, Challenge, Ibadan... Wudnt know how long it's been pasted there but there's no harm in trying...

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by xsanctus(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
It is like Debbie went on holidays grin grin grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by xsanctus(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Debbie and Eremy, Happy New month to you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by xsanctus(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Debbie and Eremy, Happy New month to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bossbabe29: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Please my pple, I need a format for good CV especially How to write references or referees. Thank u.
cc @eremy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bossbabe29:
Please my pple, I need a format for good CV especially How to write references or referees. Thank u.
cc @eremy

Google Would Help you, and always make sure you send your cv to a trusted hand who'll help you vet it. Always remember to tailor your cv to the present vacancy being applied for, times have changed we hardly use one cv for several roles.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by haibe(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Google Would Help you, and always make sure you send your cv to a trusted hand who'll help you vet it. Always remember to tailor your cv to the present vacancy being applied for, times have changed we hardly use one cv for several roles.

What happens if you only have technical expertise in a particular role? How would u change that to fit another role, the new cv wont make much sense imo

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
haibe:

What happens if you only have technical expertise in a particular role? How would u change that to fit another role, the new cv wont make much sense imo

Not "actually" writing another new CV, at least edit your profile summary and cover letter, make sure the name of the new firm appears on the new CV, tailor your hobbies to the job requirements (don't over lie sha). Ex: your profile summary when applying for a job at shell should state that you have a B.Eng and would love to be a part of "shell",same with cover letters allow the HR see that you actually took out time to draft that doc for that particular purpose, my 2cents though. Got this from a HR friend and believe me its fetching me more invites compared to my old pattern, na Interview my story dey funny one kind, but im positive though.

6 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by haibe(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks
Appliedmaths:

Not "actually" writing another new CV, at least edit your profile summary and cover letter, make sure the name of the new firm appears on the new CV, tailor your hobbies to the job requirements (don't over lie sha). Ex: your profile summary when applying for a job at shell should state that you have a B.Eng and would love to be a part of "shell",same with cover letters allow the HR see that you actually took out time to draft that doc for that particular purpose, my 2cents though. Got this from a HR friend and believe me its fetching me more invites compared to my old pattern, na Interview my story dey funny one kind, but im positive though.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sagaci Research , founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), has offices in Abidjan, Accra, Algiers, Barcelona, Cairo, Dar-es-Salaam, Hong Kong, Lagos, Nairobi, N’Djamena, Maputo, Paris and is operating in 20+ countries across the African continent.

Sagaci Research provides high-quality market research and market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries. Sagaci Research is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Field Force Agents
Job Description:
Collecting data in shops across the city
Performing consumer interviews
Performing observations in retail

Qualifications:
Students and part-time engagement are welcome
Requirements:

Proficiency in reading maps
Understanding of questionnaires
Proficiency in handling mobile devices
to conduct interviews
Resourcefulness (ability to deal with new situations, difficulties, and to come up with creative ideas)
An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit
For the team leader we also expect them to have the ability to check quality of work performed by the team
and manage a small team of people

How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Application letters: ngrecruit@sagaciresearch.com

NB: Please, use your Full Name & state of residence as the email subject. ie. Akinjobi Edet – Lagos. (Only correct applications would be considered)

Closing date:
August 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
‎Grace County Properties need an individual living on the Mainland as a customer service personnel (#70,000). 

‎Send cv to info@gracebounty.pro‎

***‎
Any competent person with degree in Building Engineering and in need of job should send cv to sunwell@gmail.com

***‎
Account Officer in Abuja needed.

Qual: ‎ Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking,

Experience :2 years work experience . 

Apply:
send CV to info@noblehall.com

***‎
Ogun state residents can now work at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited in the position of Admin Executive (#60,000). 

‎Send cv to info@tekniteedng.com

***‎
NIGERIA JOURNOS WANTED: We're looking for stringers in ‎Nigeria. Mail obinna at irinnews dot org with CV and links‎

***‎

‎Receptionist needed in Edo state.

Qual :SSCE (or equivalent) with basic Computer skills. 

forward applications, CV ‎to: st.bridgetsxraylimited@yahoo.com

***‎
Fluent Female Hausa speakers are needed at International Medical Corps. Send cv to ‎imcnigeriavacancy@gmail.com‎

***‎

El-bukelz Nigeria is an Engineering firm in need of an Architect (#120,000). Send cv to ---- check website:
‎‎http://elbukelz.com/contact.php

***‎
‎People who are willing for travel at short notice can apply as HR Officer at Howard Uni Global Initiative. 

‎Send cv to hucepace@sidhas.org

***‎
Live in Ibadan? Vicmart Enterprises Ltd needs an Account Officer for immediate employment Salary; #60,000 

‎Sendcv to careers@victmartent.com ‎

***‎
Smart Sales Executive needed at Kanma Properties Development Company. Send cv to abiodun.allu@kanmahomes.com 

***‎

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by haibe(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please who knows anything about them?

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
@everyone who has quoted me without receiving a response, my apologies. Been busy...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by omotayos01(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
emmahoney:
Sagaci Research , founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), has offices in Abidjan, Accra, Algiers, Barcelona, Cairo, Dar-es-Salaam, Hong Kong, Lagos, Nairobi, N’Djamena, Maputo, Paris and is operating in 20+ countries across the African continent.

Sagaci Research provides high-quality market research and market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries. Sagaci Research is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Field Force Agents
Job Description:
Collecting data in shops across the city
Performing consumer interviews
Performing observations in retail

Qualifications:
Students and part-time engagement are welcome
Requirements:

Proficiency in reading maps
Understanding of questionnaires
Proficiency in handling mobile devices
to conduct interviews
Resourcefulness (ability to deal with new situations, difficulties, and to come up with creative ideas)
An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit
For the team leader we also expect them to have the ability to check quality of work performed by the team
and manage a small team of people

How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Application letters: ngrecruit@sagciresearch.com

NB: Please, use your Full Name & state of residence as the email subject. ie. Akinjobi Edet – Lagos. (Only correct applications would be considered)

Closing date:
August 30, 2016
Email address not going
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
omotayos01:

Email address not going
what was the response? Try this ngrecruit@sagaciresearch.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Application Deadline: August 22nd 2016 The African Union Commission (AUC) invites applications for the 2016 edition of its Legal Associates Programme (LAP). The programme is a highly competitive capacity development initiative of the Office of the Legal Counsel. The Legal Associates will be part of the Office of the Legal Counsel of the AUC for one (1) year. The essence of the LAP is to provide and inculcate professional legal expertise in young African lawyers in the area of African integration law as represented by the ideals and programmes and activities of the AUC, other Organs, Specialised Agencies and Institutions of the African Union. The overarching aim of the LAP is to emphasize the role of law in development and to raise the next crop of African legal armies that are equipped to understand common African legal positions and provide professional service in that regard to both the AUC, the Regional Economic Communities (RECs) and the various Member States. The Legal Associates will be expected to offer professional legal advice, undertake legal research, comparative legal analysis, drafting of legal documents and legal support to ongoing projects and programs within the AUC, other Organs, Specialised Agencies and Institutions of the African Union in the various areas of law that are implicated in the work of the Union The Legal Associates will comprise of exceptional Ten (10) young women and men in equal gender representation. Two (2) Legal Associates will be selected from each of the five (5) regions of the African Union. Eligibility Requirements: Applicants wishing to apply for the Legal Associates Program MUST meet the following requirements: i. Have a Master’s Degree in Law: Applicants must have already obtained a Master’s Degree in Law from a recognised University anywhere in the world. ii. Have a minimum of one year relevant legal experience. iii. Be nationals of a member state of the African Union. iv. Be between the ages of 25 and 30. v. Be fluent in at least one (1) of the African Union working languages. vi. Passion to learn about and think African integration in within the vision and mission of the African Union vii. A strong value and preference will be placed on professional admission/enrolment to practice law in any Member State of the African Union. Competencies Applicants wishing to apply for the Legal Associates Programe must satisfactorily demonstrate a strong passion for Africa’s development. In addition, each Applicant must have the following competencies: I. Knowledge of the African Union’s legal framework, policies and procedure and must be able to correctly and consistently apply them. II. Exhibit sufficient professional independence and maturity. Applicants must be able to perform their duties as Associate Legal Officers in an objective manner, with the discretion and sensitivity required for operating in a multi-cultural setting. III. Demonstrate strong legal knowledge with an ability to carry out extensive research and draft legal documents with limited supervision. IV. Ability to critically analyze legal problems or situations and provide concrete solutions with limited supervision. V. Ability to work in teams and contribute productively to the overall work or output of the Office of the Legal Counsel. VI. Possess strong communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner. Stipend & other expenses The Legal Associates will receive a reasonable stipend that will account for living expenses, housing and health insurance in Addis Ababa. The Legal Associates will also receive a return economy flight ticket. Apply Now for the African Union Commission (AUC) Legal Associate Programme 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Rolling out Invites grin grin

check your email if you apply cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.