Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490232 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eph12(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2015
Thumbs up eremy for the good works you are doing here. But this last 2 post of yours is suspicious. Different company names but same write up, requirements, expiry dates etc. Please recheck them out and confirm. Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:28pm On May 30, 2015
eph12:
Thumbs up eremy for the good works you are doing here. But this last 2 post of yours is suspicious. Different company names but same write up, requirements, expiry dates etc. Please recheck them out and confirm. Thanks.

I noticed it too. There are several possibilities.I will mention two:

1. They might be two different businesses seeking candidates for the same kind of job for which there is a good template on the posting platform

2.They might be looking to increase their chances of getting people's application.

However,it is pertinent to note that the best of things do not necessarily come in attractive packaging.They might not be scam in the end.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
Vacancy: A driver needed urgently

interested person living around Igando/Idimu/Egbeda/IKOTUN axis will be prefered

REQUIREMENT: A valid driver's licence, not more than 35 years.

SALARY:

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:15pm On May 30, 2015
2015 NNPC / ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards

APPLICATION DEADLINE:9TH JUNE 2015mong the top performers in the selection tests and interviews conducted.

REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
In continuation of efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:

Geosciences
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea)

Eligibility:

To qualify, applicants MUST:

1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.

The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.

Please note:

Application closes Midnight, Friday 9th June, 2015.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.

HOW TO APPLY

Before you start this application

1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Birth Certificate
Current Curriculum Vitae

2. Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.

3. Ensure you attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.

To apply, Follow the steps below:

1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page]
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your referee to sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
o Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
o Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
o Login with Email and Password to complete the form
o After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
o Visit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
o You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/ and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion NOTE:

. Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
2. You must apply before you begin verification of your application details.

http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by frenzymirakk(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
please fellow nairalanders, I dearly need help from anyone who can help me with a job around Abeokuta or anywher around Ogun or Lagos. I was previously on my IT with Sterling Bank in Abeokuta before an order came from the headquater to disengage all IT students nationwide on the basis that some IT student were involved in fraudulent act at the head office. Am a graduate of Mass Communication(ND). Am seriously in need of this pls as surviving has become very difficult. I will really appreciate and promise not to dissapoint. 08130863336

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by blessedcjlink: 11:22am On May 31, 2015
Buy goods at wholesale price from www.bayaboss.com
strictly for retailers
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Qtsnow(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
A high profile and reputable school situated in the heart of surulere Lagos is in need of skilled personnel in the followings positions:
1. Head Teacher,
2. ICT Teacher
3. Secretary well equipped in the job and ability to use social media platform's. Previous experience in similar positions will be an advantage.
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their resume to tatalawd@yahoo.com, Using interested position as subject. Application closes on Wednesday 3rd June 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
MXLab Technical Intern, CcHUB
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification  
Location Lagos
Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships  

Job Information    

CcHUB is hiring an intern to join the MXLab team. At the MXLab, we’re responsible for cool stuff like the Lagos Raspberry Jam, the Geeks Club and the Summer of Code.

As an intern you will be involved in the day-to-day activities at the MXLab. Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Getting to build cool projects using the Raspberry Pi
• Performing software testing and debugging
• Writing documentation
• Working with the Geeks Club team
• Working with cross-functional teams within the organisation

Required skills:
• Interested in working with Hardware (experience using the Raspberry Pis, Arduinos or similar boards is a plus)
• Proficiency in any programming language (Python or C is a plus)
• Keen interest in 3D printing/willingness to learn
• Excited about IoT and the maker movement
• Enjoy working with young people
• A background in Engineering is a plus, but not necessary

In addition to the above, ideal candidate should:
• Be lively and enjoy interacting with people
• Be self-motivated and able to work independently, but also able to work well in a team
• Be a fast learner who is open to learning new things
• Have good written and oral communication skills
• Be available for 3-6 months, and ideally returning to University after the internship
• Available to start immediately

It is a full-time, paid internship opportunity where you get the chance to build really handy technical and communication skills.

To apply kindly send your CV and a cover letter to mxlab@cchubnigeria Note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.

http://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/16007/jobs/job-vacancy-at-co-creation-hub-cchub?utm
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
IT/SIWES/Fresh Graduate Placement at Consultants Collaborative Partnership

Consultants Collaborative Partnership - We are a professional Architectural Design, Engineering, Project Management and quantity Surveying Consultancy Services firm, with over 25 years experience in the Nigerian and African environment.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

IT/SIWES Placement
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical   Graduate Jobs / Internships  

Job Summary

Perform tasks as directed.
Learn and gain valuable experience on the job
Qualifications and Requirements

Must be a full time students OR recently graduated student willing to engage in Internship/SIWES Placement in the following fields: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial relations and personnel Management, Business Administration and other related subjects.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's to: recruitment@consultantscollaborative.com

Job in an Internet Service Provider via Ascentech Services Limited

One of our client employers in the ISP Industry is looking to hire an IP-Core Network Engineer with basic knowledge of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, LAN, WAN, IP Subnetting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, ASA Firewalls, switching and routing.

IP-Core Network Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 1 year
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical   ICT / Computer  

Job requirements:

The candidate would be required to operate in an ISP core network including multiple vendors to serve their LTE-4G/enterprise customer
Analyze core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency
Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning
Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution
Basic level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related issues to maintain operational availability of core network and customers
Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime
Willing to work in extended or shift timings and readily available for a 24/7 on-call support for any reported issue(s)
Provide analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network/customer related issue to the involved parties and to maintain SLA
Qualifications:

Diploma/Bachelor's degree in networking/telecom/statistics and must have completed NYSC
Certifications: CCNA, IT-IL, MS Office
Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills, good mathematical/anaytical knowledge
1-2 years of experience in any IT, Telecommunications, ISP company

Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward CVs to efe.opia@ascentech.com.ng in MS Word/PDF formats only.

Myjobmag
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nobleDream(f): 9:28pm On May 31, 2015
Is there no job in Anambra or Enugu State, why am I seeing only Lagos jobs here.. Please any information concerning jobs in Anambra or Enugu State will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Princenady(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2015
nobleDream:
Is there no job in Anambra or Enugu State, why am I seeing only Lagos jobs here.. Please any information concerning jobs in Anambra or Enugu State will be appreciated. Thanks

pm me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by UnknownT: 10:20pm On May 31, 2015
Princenady:

pm me
hmmmm. Why not share whatever you have here? Unless it has nothing to do with entry level job sha wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Princenady(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
hmmmm. Why not share whatever you have here? Unless it has nothing to do with entry level job sha wink

for some reasons I cnt
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nobleDream(f): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Princenady:
pm me
Waiting to hear from you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Pls where can a biochemist work with a 2.2 ,my niece hz bin looking for a job,tnx
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gentlerossy1: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Princenady:

pm me
pls am also interested. I reside in anambra state.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jahsonchi: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2015
More than 32 new jobs every day at www.oganews.com job section
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jahsonchi: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2015
jahsonchi:
More than 32 new jobs every day at www.oganews.com job section

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ShootingStar88(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Are you a good software developer with excellent C# skills and have programming skills in Objective-C, Java, MVC 4.5?

Or an android programmer who can learn Objective C to deliver iOS apps?

Are you available for 4-6 months Industrial Training from Mid June or July?

Or a corps member in Lagos?

Are you familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)

Are you familiar with xcode, Eclipse, Visual studio, Microsoft SQL, MySQL,

Do you have the ability to work with web services such as JSON, XML

Can you Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform, iOS Platform and Windows Mobile.

Send your CV to..... on or before 7th June,2015.

N.B: Salary is very attractive.

Corps members in Lagos can apply provided you will have enough time to make yourself available.

IT students living outside Lagos can apply also because a comfortable accommodation will be provided for those living outside Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DaEngineernet: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Do you know any fresh graduates who are yet to commence NYSC (i.e. serving with NYSC batch B in November) and would like to apply for an opportunity to intern with P&G?

Procter & Gamble Nigeria Internship Positions http://go.engineer-ng.net/forum/topics/procter-gamble-nigeria-internship-positions
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hedva(f): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
I greet you all. Great job you guys are doing here. Pls how about jobs in Calabar, Akwa Ibom or Portharcourt? I recently completed my OND programme waiting to go for B.Sc. In-between, i'm seriously in need of a job be it a full time job, contract job, IT job etc within this region. Pls do help. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by berryBee(f): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls my fellow unemployed graduates..we are all looking for jobs..let's not derail this thread with our personal solicitations.. This thread is for POSTING JOBS..Thanks for your understanding..And special thankyou to eremy. God bless you!

5 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bodeoni: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Pls where can a biochemist work with a 2.2 ,my niece hz bin looking for a job,tnx

She could work in the food industry, problem is that they don't recruit for technical positions especially entry level. Then again, the 2.2 might be an issue.
She could also work in a clinical setting, probably in a lab as an assistant. Problem here is there might never be any reasonable career progression cos the clinical setting favours med lab scientists more. I would advise she take a masters degree if she can afford it.

Another option is for her to forget about sciences, at least for now, and start to look for management jobs. Companies that provide coporate services will be a good place to start, the pay is not often very good but they are good places to get experience and probably build a career path.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Princenady(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
gentlerossy1:
pm me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Princenady(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
gentlerossy1:
pm me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
JOB OPENINGS

GUIDELINES TO REGISTER AND APPLY FOR JOB SUCCESSFULLY.

Do not apply for job using a mobile phone
Make sure you are using a valid email address
Only CV/Resume with MS- Word/PDF is allowed
You must fill the job application form and also upload your resume before applying for any job.
If you do not have a resume yet, click on "(1)My Resume", "(2)Add Resume" from the career page
Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview
Make sure you fill all the required fields in the application form
NOTE: There are 5 tabs that must be filled in the application form. They are located at the top of the form.
Personal Details
Address & Contact Information
Education
Job Experience
Previous employers information
JOB TITLE : Account Officer / Executive

Category : Computer/IT

Job Description :

Position Overview

Ideal candidates must demonstrate good analytical skills, thorough understanding of accounting and billing management. Success in this role requires a high level of integrity, ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients while they are delighted and clear affinity for the vision and mission of KITS technologies limited.
The position requires understanding of proper accounting relating to sales and purchases as well as reconciliation of inter-company accounts. 
The Account Officer will report directly to the Director of Finance & Account, and would be responsible for managing transactions relating to sales as well as purchases. 

Key Responsibilities:

Generate sales invoices and prompt follow up for payment and credit notes as at when due
Reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
Accounts receivable management
Generate monthly report of clients activities for management review and decision making.
Maintain aged debtors and follow up customers with outstanding balances.
Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
Generate vendor payments as required.
Support the payroll team when necessary.
Prepare month-end reconciliations, journals, accruals and pre-payments, to trial balance.
Profile (Requirements):

Bachelor degree / HND in Accounting / Accountancy. Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
2 – 3 years work experience preferably in a similar position.
Minimum of second class lower division
Not more than 30years of age by the end of 2015
Preferably a male
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - Ms Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a challenging work environment.
Ability to plan and organize work schedule and work within timelines.
Ability to set business priorities while managing constraints with focus on the big picture.
Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement as well as teamwork and ability to create a positive work environment.
Ability to communicate effectively by confidently presenting messages in a clear and concise manner.
‘Can-do’ spirit.
Experience in the use of Accounting Software Packages will be an advantage
Job Type : Full-Time - Sourcing

Closing Date:2015-06-07 00:00:00

JOB TITLE : Customer Relationship Officer

Category : Computer/IT

Job Description :

Position Overview

This position is responsible for providing a functional and operational management for customers' fulfillment, retention and growth, through collaborative efforts and strategies aimed at transforming KITS technologies limited into a magnet for customers.

Ideal candidates will demonstrate a thorough understanding of customer life cycle management and the role of people and information technology in customer relationship management with the ultimate goal of attaining customer loyalty. Success in this role requires deep commitment and clear affinity for the vision and mission of KITS technologies limited.

Key Responsibilities

Develop and run strategies to achieve a profitable customer relationship.
Coordinate and improve on methods to combat potential customer loss.
Monitor Customers standpoint and maintain logs for all enquiries/requests/complaints/observations/comments as well as actions taken.
Escalate unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation and action.
Follow up to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve all escalated issues
Communicate effectively to bridge potential gaps between customers and KITS through various communication channels particularly IT to improve customer relationships
Identify new potential customer and work collaboratively to win them
Keep customers abreast of new updates, announcements, alerts, new products / services, events etc
Profile (Requirements)

Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor degree in Humanities with preference to international relations.
Minimum of 1 or 2 years Experience and Proven Success in similar role.
Must possess good management and leadership skills.
Must be Result Oriented with positive attitude
Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, teamwork, high-end customer service and pursuit of greatness
Proven ability to create a positive work environment that benefits clients, staffs, and the company as a whole.
Must possess good analytical skills in problem solving.
Must possess self-drive, good zeal and energy.
Must have good commercial awareness
Must have good teamwork skills
Ability to adapt effectively and quickly to changes, technology etc
Must possess abundant creativity
Must possess IT skills with evidence to show for it
Proficiency in Microsoft Office incl. PowerPoint, Word, Excel.

JOB TITLE : Marketing / Sales Executives

Category : Sales/Business Development

Job Description :

The Team Lead, Sales & Marketing will have what it takes to penetrate the market and gain KITS technologies' share. He will be responsible for collaboratively developing and implementing effective strategies and activities that are integral to generating new business. This position is also responsible for providing functional management for customers' fulfillment, retention and growth.

Ideal candidates will demonstrate thorough understanding of sales and customer life cycle. Success in this role requires the ability to communicate KITS technologies' unique advantages effectively to customers.

Key Responsibilities

Identifying market opportunities, forecasting, establishing and implementing effective sales methodology.
Tracking sales pipeline, measuring performance and generating sales related reports including sales projection report, monthly, quarterly & yearly.
Achieving revenue targets in line with ROI and growth projections.
Planning, coordinating and implementing marketing programs to identify and acquire new customers.
Strengthening the relationship with existing customers and explore methodologies to make repeat sales.
Key Account Management.
Effective communication of products /services value propositions to customers through presentations in a various structured professional style, including face-to-face meetings to acquire new businesses.
Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in the company’s database.
Building and maintaining relationships with vendors, partners and distributors.
Negotiating terms of sales agreement and closing sales.
Representing KITS technologies at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
Profile (Requirements)

Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent. Professional qualifications or Postgraduate qualifications in Sales & Marketing will be and added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years experience and proven success in Sales and marketing or any similar position.
Excellent writing, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Result Oriented, creative with positive attitude with excellent analytical skills.
Self-driven, enthusiastic with team spirit.
Ability to adapt effectively and quickly to changes, technology etc
Proficiency in IT productivity tools including; Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.

JOB TITLE : Direct Sales Representative

Category : Accounting/Finance

Job Description :

Vacancies exist Nationwide in a Banking Institution with Head Office at Victoria Island for the position of Direct Sales Representative (DSR).  This comes with a Base Salary and attractive Incentive Pay in addition to other very good welfare packages.

This position is opened to both Polytechnic and University graduates and in addition, you must:

Be energetic
Possess good communication skills
 Have passion for sales 
Previous experience is sales of financial services will be an added advantage

Closing Date:2015-10-09 00:00:00
Apply Now

http://www.resourceintermediaries.org/careers.html

Happy New Month Everyone!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Customer Relationship Officer (Savings/Loans)
08 Jun 2015 Owerri, Imo, Nigeria Operations
Apply Now

FINCA is recruiting for highly-motivated and customer-service oriented Customer Relationship Officers (ROs) who thrive in dynamic environments to be part of the pioneer team for FINCA’s regulated microfinance bank start-up in Owerri, Nigeria. The Customer Relationship Officers report to a Customer Relationship Supervisor at the branch level and are responsible for promoting and cross-selling FINCA’s products and services, analyzing credit worthiness and ability to repay, effectively managing their portfolios and ensuring compliance with FINCA policies and methodology, including adherence to Client Protection Principles and customer service standards. ROs ensure an overall positive customer experience throughout the loan cycle and high level of customer service from all interactions with FINCA.

Qualifications and Experience:

-        HND or BSC level of education

-       Preferred 1 year of work experience especially sales related.

-       Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills

-       Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office

-       Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.

Candidate Profile:

-       Familiarity with and understanding of the dynamics of small businesses

-       Ability to sell products and services

-       Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria

-       Enterprising and self-driven personality with the ability to adapt and acquire new skills

-       Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills

-       Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

-       Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision.  In particular, must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity

Kindly Note:For consideration of your application, CVs must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 3 pages. The candidate will bear any cost for travel and accommodation if called for testing or interviews. Any relocation cost will be borne by the new hire.

https://fincang.simplicant.com/jobs/15248-customer-relationship-officer-savings-loans/detail.mobile

For more opportunities(including experienced vacancies, see https://fincang.simplicant.com/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Customer Relationship Officer (Savings/Loans)
08 Jun 2015 Owerri, Imo, Nigeria Operations
Apply Now

FINCA is recruiting for highly-motivated and customer-service oriented Customer Relationship Officers (ROs) who thrive in dynamic environments to be part of the pioneer team for FINCA’s regulated microfinance bank start-up in Owerri, Nigeria. The Customer Relationship Officers report to a Customer Relationship Supervisor at the branch level and are responsible for promoting and cross-selling FINCA’s products and services, analyzing credit worthiness and ability to repay, effectively managing their portfolios and ensuring compliance with FINCA policies and methodology, including adherence to Client Protection Principles and customer service standards. ROs ensure an overall positive customer experience throughout the loan cycle and high level of customer service from all interactions with FINCA.

Qualifications and Experience:

-        HND or BSC level of education

-       Preferred 1 year of work experience especially sales related.

-       Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills

-       Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office

-       Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.

Candidate Profile:

-       Familiarity with and understanding of the dynamics of small businesses

-       Ability to sell products and services

-       Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria

-       Enterprising and self-driven personality with the ability to adapt and acquire new skills

-       Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills

-       Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

-       Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision.  In particular, must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity

Kindly Note:For consideration of your application, CVs must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 3 pages. The candidate will bear any cost for travel and accommodation if called for testing or interviews. Any relocation cost will be borne by the new hire.

https://fincang.simplicant.com/jobs/15248-customer-relationship-officer-savings-loans/detail.mobile

For more opportunities(including experienced vacancies) see https://fincang.simplicant.com/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Darayola(m): 5:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Thank you all for d updates. Pls i reside in jos. i studied COMPUTER SCIENCE (HND).
In-case u have any job opportunity, my contact no. is 08035267070. u may also add me up on whatapp. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2015
bodeoni:

She could work in the food industry, problem is that they don't recruit for technical positions especially entry level. Then again, the 2.2 might be an issue.
She could also work in a clinical setting, probably in a lab as an assistant. Problem here is there might never be any reasonable career progression cos the clinical setting favours med lab scientists more. I would advise she take a masters degree if she can afford it.

Another option is for her to forget about sciences, at least for now, and start to look for management jobs. Companies that provide coporate services will be a good place to start, the pay is not often very good but they are good places to get experience and probably build a career path.
God bless u my dear,thank u so much,I will tell her
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lionphil(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princenady:

pm me

Please I'm based in Owerri...I've sent you a mail...my email add is philtheprince2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.