Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489489 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
taiwoliu:

it is stated that there are no vacancy atm but advised to submit CV in case an opening hapns in the future

I concur. It is not a bad idea to send in one's cv though
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Maromark(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
yearegods:

Okay then, since you're interested, I'll just tell you this: drop your mobile number here when you respond, or send your number to any of my mobile numbers. You can get my numbers on this post where I briefly describe SHOOLFORCE: https://www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software, here on nairaland. When you do, I'll call you up so we can have a chat. You'll also be added to my list, so you can attend the training where I formally introduce and demonstrate my software, as well as discuss with the other guys who have also indicated interest in the system. From there, you can meet me in person, so we can determine how you can fit into the entire process.

God bless...
thanks. 09092492222
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ogoh4(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
yearegods:
Hello everyone,

I currently need marketers/distributors for my new School Management/Automation system - SCHOOLFORCE™. If you live around the following regions:

1. Lagos

2. Oyo

3. Abuja

4. Port Harcourt

5. Enugu

6. Onitsha

7. Calabar

8. Edo

9. Delta

10. Benue

and you're interested in marketing and distribution of this software, then, please, drop a comment here with your mobile number, and I'll call you up ASAP. If you currently live outside of Lagos and Oyo, then I should add that it'll help for you to be a little IT aware in order to function properly in this office; but that shouldn't deter you from indicating your interest if you're willing, although preference will be given to those within Lagos and Oyo.

Those of you within Lagos and Oyo will receive adequate training, and marketing materials for marketing and distributing the software.

NOTE: This opportunity is not a Paid Job, but operates on the basis of "Commissions" (and very good ones at that), and I promise we'll all be happy. So, if you're available, just drop your number here, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

In case you know nothing about SCHOOLFORCE™, here's a brief description of the system, here on nairaland:
www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software

Blessings...
Benue 08169822889
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dasameolgee(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
yearegods:
Hello everyone,

I currently need marketers/distributors for my new School Management/Automation system - SCHOOLFORCE™. If you live around the following regions:

1. Lagos

2. Oyo

3. Abuja

4. Port Harcourt

5. Enugu

6. Onitsha

7. Calabar

8. Edo

9. Delta

10. Benue

and you're interested in marketing and distribution of this software, then, please, drop a comment here with your mobile number, and I'll call you up ASAP. If you currently live outside of Lagos and Oyo, then I should add that it'll help for you to be a little IT aware in order to function properly in this office; but that shouldn't deter you from indicating your interest if you're willing, although preference will be given to those within Lagos and Oyo.

Those of you within Lagos and Oyo will receive adequate training, and marketing materials for marketing and distributing the software.

NOTE: This opportunity is not a Paid Job, but operates on the basis of "Commissions" (and very good ones at that), and I promise we'll all be happy. So, if you're available, just drop your number here, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

In case you know nothing about SCHOOLFORCE™, here's a brief description of the system, here on nairaland:

Blessings...

ABUJA, 08063439039
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Romeozigs: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
eremy:
Fresh Graduate Trainees at Bayz Beverages

Bayz Beverages is one of the Nigeria's largest producers of beverages and distributors, and has one of the broadest home and office bottled water and office coffee service distribution networks in the Nigeria, with the ability to service approximately 85 percent of Nigeria households, as well as national, regional and local offices.
We are currently recruiting for our graduate programme below: 

Job Title: Fresh Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0-1yr

We are looking for fresh graduate who are
Highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower operational costs;
Communicate status of projects to general management level/senior management;
Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality objectives;
Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice

Qualifications and Requirements:

BSc/HND in any of the following disciplines
Engineering Industrial, Production, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil
Biological & Chemical Sciences Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science,
Social Sciences,Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing

Entry Level but work experience is an added advantage

must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme (NYSC)

Minimum of 5 credits at one sitting in “O” level

Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills

Achieving results through influence where no direct line authority exist

Exceptionally intelligent and energetic fresh graduates with a strong drive for excellence

Method of application
Only the candidates who meet the above requirements and who reside in Lagos and its environs should send a CV to: career@bayzbaverage.com

Application Closing Date: Not Specified
@op,is it @bayzbaveragea.com or @bayzbeverage.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mintayo(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Romeozigs:

@op,is it @bayzbaveragea.com or @bayzbeverage.com
None of the two email addresse is accessible, not delivering.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Misterpaul(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Planetapeng:
Estate Manager Urgently Needed @ Prixair Properties Abuja
BSC/HND/OND in Estate Management or equivalent with at least second class lower Estate management experience for at least 2 years of which 1 years must ideally but not compulsorily be an estate manager. Excellent communication skills, result oriented driver, first rate administrator, HR manager Accounting and computer literacy. Experience in management of labor unions/contract service providers and diversified work force added advantage.

How do I apply for this job?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Dasameolgee:

ABUJA, 08063439039

Okay, I'll be in touch with you, latest by weekend.

Bless u.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2015
ogoh4:
Benue 08169822889

Expect my call before the week runs out.

Bless u...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Maromark:

thanks. 09092492222

Alright, you're welcome. Expect my call before week runs out.

Bless u...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Finance Assistant at SPRING Project

Deadline: 17 July, 2015

SPRING PROJECT

Strengthening Partnerships, Results and Innovations in Nutrition (SPRING) is a five-year (2012 - 2016) cooperative agreement funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to provide state-of-the-art technical support and facilitate country-led, regional, and global programs to improve the nutritional status of women and children. The SPRING implementation team consists of JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., Helen Keller International (HKI), the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), Save the Children (SC), and The Manoff Group (TMG). USAID Nigeria has provided field support funding to the SPRING Project to work in the Lagos State with a focus on infant and young child feeding (IYCF) training packages and technical assistance (TA) that supports development of a national Social and Behavioral Change and Communication (SBCC) strategy.

Finance Assistant

Qualification BA/BSc/HND  

Experience 1 year

Location Abuja

Job Description

The Finance Assistant will assist in the day to day carrying out of all financial operations under the supervision of the Accountant.

Administration of office petty cash including vouchers and checks and ensures funds spent are adequately justified;
Writes checks, check confirmations and deposits at the bank;
Maintenance of a proper filing system for all records and updating soft and hard copied data base information for the office;
Assist in posting transactions into the office accounts software;
Support any finance functions assigned by the Country of Party, Finance Manager or Accountant.
The Finance Assistant shall also carry out the following specific tasks:

Accounting:

Enter data into financial accounting software on daily basis.
Ensure Core Costs are correctly entered in the
Deal with retirement of advances, in particular:
Verify/ check calculation on receipts;
Verify/ assign accounting codes;
Assign sequential reference to each transaction for cross checking in the Accounting systems and receipts;
Enter financial transactions daily in the Accounting system;
Verify and file receipts and other work papers;
Check the accounting records for accuracy and correct as necessary;
Assist in maintaining files and updating finance records.
Budget Management

Assist the administration in the preparation of office running budget.
Collaborate with the Accountant, Finance and Admin Manager and Project Coordinators to create the budgets new projects.
Office Management

Assist in country audit as needed.
Work in collaboration with Procurement Officer
Perform other tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager or Accountant.
Key Performance Indicators:

Proper maintenance of financial and office records and correspondences;
Timely preparation and submission of expense claims, reports and documents;
Accurate review of request and claims before processing of payments by finance department;

Competencies Required:

Ability to use computer packages such as Microsoft office, the Internet and office equipments such as printers, photocopiers, scanners and so on;
Ability to work under pressure and able to meet up deadlines;
Must possess good interpersonal skills and must be a good team player;
Able to work comfortably with numbers.

Qualifications Required:

Minimum of HND or BSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Admin; or any Finance related course
Minimum of 1year experience.

Method of Application
Interested persons should submit: cover letter and current curriculum vitae to the following email address nigeria.recruitment@hki.org

The closing date for applications is 17th July 2015.  Kindly make “SPRING FINANCE ASSISTANT the subject. All correspondence should include physical and e-mail addresses as well as contact telephone number(s). Only E-mail applications will be accepted and only short-listed candidates will be notified.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chidol4u: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Administrative Assistant – Location V.I, Lagos
This role will fit a young person with excellent organisation and writing skills. The right candidate will also need to have the ability to communicate effectively as writing and frequent communication with clients is major part of the role. An eye for detail is very important as well as the ability to review, understand and summarise technical documents.

The role may be more beneficial to someone from a geosciences background as it may present opportunities for progression into other technical departments if this is desired. This is however not a must as there may be opportunities to progress into non-technical disciplines for the right candidate.

Additional qualities that are desirable are:

* Professional mindset, good work ethic and integrity
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suites
* Ability to create neat and well formatted word documents
* Any graphic design skill or ability to work with text and images
* Excellent written and spoken grammar
* Microsoft Outlook – emails, meetings
* Very good attention to detail
* Patience and desire to learn over anything else
* Good grades

The work environment will suite a good-natured young person with a fun but professional attitude. The candidate will be working in close proximity to management and it is important to fit in. The ability to be flexible is important as multi-tasking will be required. Ability to work as part of a small team and quickly share the vision of the company is a must for retention and progression.

The company is a new venture with affiliation to an international group. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and will receive encouragement to enable them make the best impact in their role.

Youth Corpers or candidates waiting to serve are encouraged to apply. Experience is not as important as ability to learn for this role. For the sake of convenience, this will better suit candidates that either reside or live within relatively easy access to the Island. Your CV and email cover letter will be used to filter applications so candidates are encouraged to do more than just send a CV. Send your cover letter in the email body.

To apply for the role, please send your CV and an email to geosurvey.ng@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello everyone,

If you indicated your interest in marketing/distributing my School Management Software (SCHOOLFORCE™) and I have contacted you, then, please note the following announcement:

The First Batch of Training for those living withing Lagos is scheduled to hold on Saturday, the 11th of July 2015 at the following venue:

Board Room,

Citiloge Hotel,

No 1 Goshen Estate Road,

By Elf Bus-Stop,

Lekki, Lagos.

Please indicate your availability for the programme by sending "Yes", by SMS to any of my numbers below (if you've not already done so):

NOTE: We'll only make provision for those of you whose return SMS I receive before the said date. If you have dropped your number in response to this opportunity, and I haven't contacted you yet, then rest assured, I'll be in touch with you, latest on Friday.

Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tiptopy03(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
It is so pathetic that some people are yet to embrace The cheapest MTN data plan. They still live in the era of 350MB for 1000 naira which is of no match to the usage of data on android, IOS, windows phone and modems. This is unlike cheat package, it is legal and affordable. With 1100 naira (cash and bank wire) or 1200 airtime worth you can enjoy 1 gigabyte of mtn data. Give it a try, and you will be one of the host that are already enjoying this package. Contact us at tiptopy consult on via call, sms or whatsapp on 08067867807, 08138421163.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am a graduate of surveying and geoinformatics, presently in lagos. I spent all I had to send myself to school and now that am done job is not forthconing, it pains as well as frustrating; I believe getting a Job is every Nigerian's rigth, to this effect, I hate our present and past leaders for not putting on ground what they should have, for not creating that condusive atmosphere, for not regarding the future as a major priority in all agenders, for concidering what will only benefit themselve and their generatiion. These so called leaders ate their time and now they are eating into ours, that is an evil and selfish act.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by June24th: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2015
oyafemi:
I am a graduate of surveying and geoinformatics, presently in lagos. I spent all I had to send myself to school and now that am done job is not forthconing, it pains as well as frustrating; I believe getting a Job is every Nigerian's rigth, to this effect, I hate our present and past leaders for not putting on ground what they should have, for not creating that condusive atmosphere, for not regarding the future as a major priority in all agenders, for concidering what will only benefit themselve and their generatiion. These so called leaders ate their time and now they are eating into ours, that is an evil and selfish act.
Hello bro, pls take it easy on the leaders..
Our prayer is to get a good job/work with a worthwhile pay.. Transferring ur aggression to the leaders will do u no good but bring abt more frustration and hatred for ur country..
Just take it that it's their time to enjoy and av a good life... Why not pray God for a better day

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mjcee(f): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
tiptopy03:
It is so pathetic that some people are yet to embrace The cheapest MTN data plan. They still live in the era of 350MB for 1000 naira which is of no match to the usage of data on android, IOS, windows phone and modems. This is unlike cheat package, it is legal and affordable. With 1100 naira (cash and bank wire) or 1200 airtime worth you can enjoy 1 gigabyte of mtn data. Give it a try, and you will be one of the host that are already enjoying this package. Contact us at tiptopy consult on via call, sms or whatsapp on 08067867807, 08138421163.
but mtn 2015mb goes for 2015 naira......so ur isn't cheaper

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tiptopy03(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
mjcee:
but mtn 2015mb goes for 2015 naira......so ur isn't cheaper
Most subscribers have average data usage less than 2gigs
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fretfingers: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2015
chidol4u:
NYSC Personal Assistant – Location V.I, Lagos
This role will fit a young person with excellent organisation skills. Excellent writing skills and an ability to communicate effectively as writing and frequent communication will clients is major part of the role. An eye for detail is extremely important and the ability to review and summarise technical documents will also be a plus.

The role may be more beneficial to someone from a geosciences background as it may present opportunities for further progression within other departments if this is desirable. This however is not important for the present role.

Additional qualities that are desirable are:

*Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel suites
*Ability to create neat and well formatted word documents
*Any graphic design skill or ability to work with text and images
*Professional mindset and good work ethic
*Excellent written and spoken grammar
*Microsoft Outlook – emails, meetings
*Patience and desire to learn over anything else

The work environment will suite a good-natured young person with a fun attitude. The candidate will be working in close proximity to management and it is important to fit in. A can do attitude is a must, the ability to be flexible, work as part of a team and quickly share the vision of the company is a must for retention and progression.

The company is a start-up with a commitment to world class standards and affiliation with an international group. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and will receive encouragement to enable to make the best impact in their role.

Youth Corpers are encouraged to apply. Your CV and cover letter will also be used to filter applications so candidates are encouraged to do more than just send a CV.

To apply for the role, please send your CV to geosurvey.ng@gmail.com

Is this job opening for Corpers alone?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by thexzy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
STENON:
Good day to you all. I'm Stella by Name, a Fresh graduate from Adeyemi Federal University of Education,Ondo, Studied Physics and Education Bsc(Ed), Although my last semesta result is yet to be out, but my Present CGPA is 4.68/5.00.
Please I'm interested in working in any company or Higher institution of Learning (i.e. University, polytechnic or college of Education) as a non- academic staff. My email is anthonia.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks.
With a CGPA of 4.68/5.00 you stand a better chance of lecturing than just working as a non teaching staff please
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by wino: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
We are an ICT firm situate at Computer Village, Ikeja. We need 2 female sales assistants.

The candidates should:

1 Have BSc or OND

2 Computer literate.

3 Live close to Ikeja (Ikeja, Agege, Oregun, Ogba, Oshodi, Maryland, Ojota etc)

Those without experience could apply too

send your CV to info@hybridcomputers.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by memyselfni555: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2015
customer service job in asaba to
apply send cv to logisticsasaba@gmail.com with your functional phone number as subject of the mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by engrrichie92(m): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2015
eremy:
Fresh Graduate Trainees at Bayz Beverages

Bayz Beverages is one of the Nigeria's largest producers of beverages and distributors, and has one of the broadest home and office bottled water and office coffee service distribution networks in the Nigeria, with the ability to service approximately 85 percent of Nigeria households, as well as national, regional and local offices.
We are currently recruiting for our graduate

programme below: 

Job Title: Fresh Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0-1yr

We are looking for fresh graduate who are
Highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower operational costs;
Communicate status of projects to general management level/senior management;
Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality objectives;
Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice

Qualifications and Requirements:

BSc/HND in any of the following disciplines
Engineering Industrial, Production, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil
Biological & Chemical Sciences Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science,
Social Sciences,Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing

Entry Level but work experience is an added advantage

must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme (NYSC)

Minimum of 5 credits at one sitting in “O” level

Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills

Achieving results through influence where no direct line authority exist

Exceptionally intelligent and energetic fresh graduates with a strong drive for excellence

Method of application
Only the candidates who meet the above requirements and who reside in Lagos and its environs should send a CV to: career@bayzbaverage.com

Application Closing Date: Not Specified

Email always bounced back anytime I tried to apply..I dunnoe if I am the only one experiencing this
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by upwardmode: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
yearegods:
Hello everyone,

If you indicated your interest in marketing/distributing my School Management Software (SCHOOLFORCE™) and I have contacted you, then, please note the following announcement:

The First Batch of Training for those living withing Lagos is scheduled to hold on Saturday, the 11th of July 2015 at the following venue:

Board Room,

Citiloge Hotel,

No 1 Goshen Estate Road,

By Elf Bus-Stop,

Lekki, Lagos.

Please indicate your availability for the programme by sending "Yes", by SMS to any of my numbers below (if you've not already done so):

NOTE: We'll only make provision for those of you whose return SMS I receive before the said date. If you have dropped your number in response to this opportunity, and I haven't contacted you yet, then rest assured, I'll be in touch with you, latest on Friday.

Thank you.

I am interested Sir , 08130886936 (ohunyone@gmail.com)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4soft(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
ogoh4:
Benue 08169822889
07039061989 delta
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
upwardmode:
I am interested Sir , 08130886936 (ohunyone@gmail.com)

Okay, I'll be in touch with you later today.

Bless you...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ugboemmanuel(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
yearegods:
Hello everyone,

1. Lagos

2. Oyo

3. Abuja

4. Port Harcourt

5. Enugu

6. Onitsha

7. Calabar

8. Edo

9. Delta

10. Benue

Blessings...
08136729836 oyo state[ibadan]
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sanjayd1(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
engrrichie92:

Email always bounced back anytime I tried to apply..I dunnoe if I am the only one experiencing this
You are not the only one. I also tried it but it bounced back.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Management trainee - Accounts

Qualification:

Minimum OND or SSCE with ATS / AAT /  

More info

here
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Intern

Job Level

Fresh Graduate/Entry Level/Graduate Internship
Minimum Qualification
HND/BSC
Job Level
Preferred Years of Experience
Entry Level
Available Slots

We currently are seeking Image/Photoshop Associates who will work with others to take pictures with Digital Camera, Crop and Treat with Photoshop then upload pictures with data to Coliseum and other partner websites.

Job Details
You will be offered the opportunity to work on exciting department like Online Merchandising, Logistics and Fulfillment, Quality Assurance, Telesales, HR, Admin, Digital Marketing, Graphix, Photography and Store

Intern will gain hand-on experience working in these fields
Intern will be collaborating closely with Director/CEO/Head of Departments
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team

An internship with us can show you the ins-and-outs of this industry
All assignments add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field
To Apply, Send CV to "Careers@coliseum.com.ng" with Subject "Intern"

Image/Photoshop Associate

Job Level

Specialization
Creatives

Minimum Qualification
High School (S.S.C.E)
Job Level

Preferred Years of Experience
Does Not Matter
Available Slots
We currently are seeking Image/Photoshop Associates who will work with others to take pictures with Digital Camera, Crop and Treat with Photoshop then upload pictures with data to Coliseum and other partner websites.

Major Activities
Uploading Product description and pictures to Coliseum.
Taking pictures of products that need to be uploaded to Coliseum.
Crop & Treat Pictures with Adobe Photoshop.
Description products uploaded to Coliseum and other third party sites.

Skills Required
Fast Typing Skills.
Ability to use a digital camera.
Ability to differentiate colors (Not color blind).
Creativity.
Good command of English.
Usage of Photoshop a plus.
Quick Learner.
Good command of English Language.
OND minimum.
To Apply, Send CV to "Careers@coliseum.com.ng" with Subject "Image and Photoshop Associate"

http://coliseum.com.ng/info/Careers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.