Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489514 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Wednesday July 8 vacancies

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gagzee(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
merryon:
Intern

Job Level

Fresh Graduate/Entry Level/Graduate Internship
Minimum Qualification
HND/BSC
Job Level
Preferred Years of Experience
Entry Level
Available Slots

We currently are seeking Image/Photoshop Associates who will work with others to take pictures with Digital Camera, Crop and Treat with Photoshop then upload pictures with data to Coliseum and other partner websites.

Job Details
You will be offered the opportunity to work on exciting department like Online Merchandising, Logistics and Fulfillment, Quality Assurance, Telesales, HR, Admin, Digital Marketing, Graphix, Photography and Store

Intern will gain hand-on experience working in these fields
Intern will be collaborating closely with Director/CEO/Head of Departments
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team

An internship with us can show you the ins-and-outs of this industry
All assignments add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field
To Apply, Send CV to "Careers@coliseum.com.ng" with Subject "Intern"

Image/Photoshop Associate

Job Level

Specialization
Creatives

Minimum Qualification
High School (S.S.C.E)
Job Level

Preferred Years of Experience
Does Not Matter
Available Slots
We currently are seeking Image/Photoshop Associates who will work with others to take pictures with Digital Camera, Crop and Treat with Photoshop then upload pictures with data to Coliseum and other partner websites.

Major Activities
Uploading Product description and pictures to Coliseum.
Taking pictures of products that need to be uploaded to Coliseum.
Crop & Treat Pictures with Adobe Photoshop.
Description products uploaded to Coliseum and other third party sites.

Skills Required
Fast Typing Skills.
Ability to use a digital camera.
Ability to differentiate colors (Not color blind).
Creativity.
Good command of English.
Usage of Photoshop a plus.
Quick Learner.
Good command of English Language.
OND minimum.
To Apply, Send CV to "Careers@coliseum.com.ng" with Subject "Image and Photoshop Associate"

http://coliseum.com.ng/info/Careers

God bless you man, sending mine asap!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Plenty of jobs at IITA

http://www.iita.org/careers/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Terry68: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Nimble global resource is a multifarious service oriented outfit helping organisations/individuals in career development of talents and career related learning.

We are currently seeking a base in Akwa-Ibom state to extend our services.

Nimble global resource is seeking to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in our organisation

We required competent candidates for the following positions

Public speaker:

Duties:

To motivate and encourage people to perform better or with more enthusiasm.

Travelling at intervals for project execution

Listen to others, correctly interpret messages from others and respond appropriately

Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed

Can present speeches with integrity

Must display poise, confidence and superior articulation during a presentation

Participation of board meetings and creative suggestions.

Skills and competencies

Ability to learn and adapt quickly

Must be adept at handling presentation tools as visual equipment, microphones and videos.

Must have keen interest in facing crowd

Must have potential knowledge of social media and literate in computer packages

Must be vast in knowledge

Able to work with little or no supervision.

Good leadership role and expression

Qualification:

BA/B.sc/HND
Not more than 29 years of age

Work Experience:
Applicant are not required to have a professional experience

The work environment will suite a good-natured young person with a fun attitude. The candidate will be working in close proximity to management and it is important to fit in. A can do attitude is a must, the ability to be flexible, work as part of a team and quickly share the vision of the company is a must for retention and progression.

Event manager:

Duties:

Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.

Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed)expectations.

Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project

Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships

Managing supplier relationships

Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently

Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team

Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events

Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.

Ensuring excellent customer service and quality

Skill/competencies

Must be conversant with the terrain

Good communicator 

Ability to lead and motivate a team

Good with budgets

Reliable/good at hitting deadlines

Ability to use initiative

Multi-tasker 

Qualification:
OND/B.sc
Not more than 26 years of age

Work Experience:
1-2yrs

Secretary

Responsibilities:

Assisting and contributing in general, to office co-ordination

Managing correspondence; including e-mails and fax

Typing memos, external letters etc.
Filing of Documents

Receiving and dispatching of mails
Attending to clients and visitors

Skill/competencies

Basic computer skills and accounting skills
Must have a polite, helpful manner.
Be confident and assertive.
Having a smart appearance is a requirement.
Must be computer literate, good use of Microsoft office
Must be very good in spoken and written English Language

Qualification:

OND/BA/HND

Work Experience:
1-2years

Deadline: Not specify

Method of application:

A one page cover letter (using the position reference as subject). Clearly providing evidence of competencies required for the Job as well as comprehensive curriculum vitae to nimbleglobalresource@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by stadora(f): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
yearegods:

Okay then, since you're interested, I'll just tell you this: drop your mobile number here when you respond, or send your number to any of my mobile numbers. You can get my numbers on this post where I briefly describe SHOOLFORCE: https://www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software, here on nairaland. When you do, I'll call you up so we can have a chat. You'll also be added to my list, so you can attend the training where I formally introduce and demonstrate my software, as well as discuss with the other guys who have also indicated interest in the system. From there, you can meet me in person, so we can determine how you can fit into the entire process.

God bless...

Am interested bt dnt hav a system, 08067064009 Abuja
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Apprentice Chef

Job ID:HOT01NOG

Location Name: Transcorp Hilton Abuja
Location Address: 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Abuja, Nigeria, 900001
Full/Part Time: Full-time

A Apprentice Chef with Hilton Hotels and Resorts affects every Guest experience through food production and food presentation at our restaurants, bars, through room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests' food, beverage, and culinary expectations.

What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?

One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.

If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.

What will I be doing?

As a Apprentice Chef, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
Must attain all Apprentice training programme.
Must participate in all HTC Training programme on line and do all assignment test as required by HTC.
Fully comply with HACCP and hygiene standard in the kitchen.
Ensure consistent great food production, in line with the high quality standards expected by Hilton Worldwide
Perform tasks within a timely manner
Contribute to Kitchen revenue through effective food cost control
Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
Meet all health and hygiene requirements
What are we looking for?

Apprentice Chefs serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:

Minimum of O'Level certificate.
Must be within the age range of 18 – 28 years
Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Good communication skills.
No prior experience of kitchen is required.
What benefits will I receive?

Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.

http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/en/jobs/descriptions/job-5557151?cntry=nigeria
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by spankyflex(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
merryon:
Apprentice Chef

A Apprentice Chef with Hilton Hotels and Resorts affects every Guest experience through food production and food presentation at our restaurants, bars, through room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests' food, beverage, and culinary expectations.

One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.

If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.

What will I be doing?

As a Apprentice Chef, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
Must participate in all HTC Training programme on line and do all assignment test as required by HTC.
Ensure consistent great food production, in line with the high quality standards expected by Hilton Worldwide
What are we looking for?

Apprentice Chefs serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:

Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.

the job is no more available
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
stadora:

Am interested bt dnt hav a system, 08067064009 Abuja

Okay, there's no problem. I just concluded meeting with my partners here in Lagos. I'll get back to you by next week.

God bless...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by grad: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Illustrator at Lantern Books

Requirements

Must be able to draw real life drawing.
Experienced using Photoshop/CS4 and knowledge of CorelDraw.

How to apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:johnson.akinkuowo@literamed.com

- See more at: http://www.jobstoday.com.ng/general-jobs/graduate-jobs-at-lantern-books/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mrbonesy2k(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
pls post jobs in Edo state for me, mrbonesy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Rohjay90: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Checdedon:
Hello everyone,

Excel Corporation is Recruiting fresh graduates, and all degree and Masters Holders For relevant posts.
Send your Number and Qualification to Excelcorporation001@gmail.com

Or Send your Name, Address and Contact Number to

Please share and send to someone. You can help some people with jobs
CARRY YOUR GNLD/ MARKETING NONSENSE COMMOT HERE

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Eddodoh(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
I hold HND in Cooperative Economics and Management with over 6 years experience in customer service within hospitality and call center domain.
Graduate Member, NIM and Certified Project Manager, International Project Management Professionals.

I am presently exploring opportunities in Human Resources. Any HR job where I can utilize my people management, communication, teamwork, administrative and multitasking skills to achieve corporate goals will be appreciated.

I can be reached via odohedward82@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iminabo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
am a graduate of petroleum and gas engineering from the university of portharcourt and need of a job badly.Please i would appreciate if I can be notified of any openning in portharcourt to gain little experience in any field and also earn something.my no-07059933659,my email-speaktosylvester@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Vacancy exists in an Organisation in Lagos for a

Sales Executive
HND/Bsc with Experience in the Banking Industry.

Purchasing Officer
Bsc/HND With atleast 1 year exp

Store Keeper
With at least 1 year exp with minimum of OND

Receptionist
With at least 1 year exp.

Cleaners

Qualified candidates should send cv to jobbureaudcc@gmail.com on or before Mon 13th July 6pm

Sorry for recent slowpace of updates but u can best get more updates rapidly on my bbm channel C0016B32B
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Op I will be very grateful if u can post jobs in delta, Anambra and Enugu. akomire.stephen@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Moses26(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
urgent vacancy at Great Nigeria Insurance plc, oke-ado opp. Mandilas Motors Ibadan. first come first served. call: 08036876199 or send your cv to mosegzee@gmail.com or submit to the above address on or before 20th of july 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sherifyoz: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Job opening at Arik http:///futKXXJjLH
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sherifyoz: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Job opening at Arik http:///futKXXJjLH
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ajasa4link: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Moses26:
urgent vacancy at Great Nigeria Insurance plc, oke-ado opp. Mandilas Motors Ibadan. first come first served. call: 08036876199 or send your cv to mosegzee@gmail.com or submit to the above address on or before 20th of july 2015.
Is this a marketing job?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
George Davidson & Associates (GDA) Recruiting Fresh Graduates - 7 Positions

George Davidson & Associates (GDA) is a management consulting firm duly registered in Nigeria on 2nd May 1998 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act. We are affiliated to George Davidson & Associates UK and USA. GDA is a fast growing and distinguished consulting firm that focuses on 
creating, rather than just proposing change, using skills that combine deep experience of sectors and industries with an innovative, technology-driven approach. GDA implements through the integration of process, people and technology.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Administrative Clerk (Male & Female)

Locations: Ikeja, Apapa, V.I, Ajah, Marina, Ibadan

Qualifications 
SSCE/OND/HND/B.Sc/BA, from any reputable Institution.

Must have basic computer knowledge.
Remuneration
Graduates: 30,000/Month, OND: 25,000/Month.

Job Title: Cashier (Female Only)

Qualifications 
Remuneration

Job Title: Store Keeper (Male & Female)

Qualifications 
Remuneration

Job Title: Showroom Sales Staff (Male & Female)

Qualifications 
Remuneration
Graduates: 25,000/Month, OND: 20,000/Month.

Job Title: Accounts Clerk (Male/Female)

Qualifications 
Remuneration

Job Title: Technician (Male Only)

Qualifications 
Remuneration

Job Title: Driver (Male)

Qualifications 
Remuneration
Graduate Truck Drivers: 100,000/Month, Car Driver: 35,000/Month.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, indicating position and preferred locations to: gdaconsulting@rocketmail.com and/or thechainstores@gmail.com
Or
Submit at the address below:
George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
Level 4, OPIC Building, 
Km2, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway,
Isheri, 
Ogun State.

For more enquiries: 09053695189

http://getnaijajob..com/2015/07/george-davidson-associates-gda.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+getnaijajob+(Get+a+Job+in+Nigeria)&m=1
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Moses26:

Bolded Fo Real.... Mr Moses please go and learn how to re-frame you Marketing Skills in marketing your Marketing Jab! undecided tongue
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by funkyjms: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Managers wanted at NairaBET

We are seeking application from qualified and suitable candidates to fill the following position of Manager in our network of shops all over the country. Major responsibilities are…

- Develop new and innovative ways to attract new customers and retain existing customers.

- Prepare weekly shift plan for staff in your area.

- Budget preparation and implementation.

- Tracking all operational transactions and items

- Manage company’s facilities/equipment and ensure they are in good working condition at all times.

- Monitor and ensure timely payments/remittances as advised by management.

- Periodic visits to shops to ensure staff neatness, cleanliness within and around the outlet, good working condition of all operating systems and full compliance to lotteries board regulations for shop operation.

- Apply disciplinary measures to shop staffs that err after consultation with the Human Resources Department.

- Managing budget and maintaining statistical and financial records.

Requirements

A degree in social sciences or related field/HND from a recognized institution is highly desired.

Professional certification will be an added advantage.

Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience managing shop cashier(s)/shop manager(s) in a retail outfit is a good advantage

Willingness to work on weekends and also relocate when required.

Should have retail business management experience with proven track record.

Excellent numeracy skills

Capable of working quickly and accurately

Excellent interpersonal and conversational skills.

Ability to work well under pressure.

Scrupulously honest and reliable.

Ability to tactically and professionally handle awkward customers and genuine complaints.

Ability to meet set targets.

Remuneration – N120,000.00 per month.

Application and CV should be forwarded to otterecruitment@yahoo.com not later than one week from the date of this advert using the job title as subject of the mail.

Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Thank you.

Source: http://www.akinalabi.com/managers-wanted-at-nairabet-com/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by grad: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
PrepClass offers quick test taking strategies and targeted examination practice for students. We also provide access to personal home tutors trained to meet your academic needs.

Home Tutor

Are you an experienced teacher that is exceptionally brilliant in Mathematics, Physics, Economics or any other subject looking to grow your personal home tutoring business in Lagos ?

Prepclass Home Tutors provides an avenue for experienced teachers to manage and grow there home tutoring business. Did you know that there are over 500,000 parents in Lagos alone are willing to pay premium (probably equal to or more than your regular school salary) to teach their kids or even them according to professional standard ?

Teachers constantly face the battle of finding new students to teach at home. Prepclass help you get more students without having to invest tons of time and money on marketing. With a FREE profile on Prepclass, the largest online marketplace for matching students and teachers, your skills will be visible to thousands of students who search our site every day for teachers like you.

Prepclass handles marketing, technology and customer support so you can focus on tutoring

Who are the tutors we would like to work with ?

In recent times we have been able to prepare over 1600 students for several exams and we take a lot of pride in all our tutors. We select only the best of the best undergraduates or fresh graduates. See criteria we use to select tutors we work with below ;

An undergrad, recent graduate or experienced teacher
Not younger than 18 and not older than 50 as at January 1st 2014
Very fluent in English with good computer skills/literacy
Resides in Lagos (non – Lagos tutors coming soon)
Very versatile in chosen area of speciality. For instance a tutor that wants to lecture Mathematices would really be a maths guru!.
Very honest, humble, hardworking and Godfearing

How to apply

Visit http://www.jobstoday.com.ng/educational-jobs-in-nigeria/home-tutor-at-prepclass/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Franklin1055: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Do you need an Accounting tutor Do you want to be perfect in solving and mastering accounting Then this is an opportunity you have been waiting for Call Franklin on this number 08100363562 Don't miss this opportunity
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Terry68: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Are you a graduate and possess skills in

*Motivating others in their career.

*Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed

*Can face crowd

*Having ability in learning

*Portray boldness

And your based in Akwa-Ibom.

Then your services is needed.
Submit your CV to
nimbleglobalresource@gmail.com

Salary: Attractive

Deadline: 31 July 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by festiflore(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
JOB! JOB!! JOB!!! Are you a waec holder? Or awaiting result? Do you Live around Ikeja Lagos? And good in. Marketing/sales? Then this is your opportunity to make money. FESTIFLORE YUMMYS are in Urgent need of sales reps / Event Ushers for her confectioneries and Event Management, interested persons should call 08140753505. Or come straight to our office at No 25 FADUNSIN AVENUE Oke ira Ogba IKEJA LAGOS, pls rebroadcast to someone who may need it
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fabulousmann(f): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
merryon:
Apprentice Chef

What will I be doing?

What are we looking for?

pls how do I apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2015
GET UR DATA AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE MTN 1GIG-----#700 2GIG-----#1400 4GIG-----#2500 GLO 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 AIRTEL 1GIG_____#700 2GIG______#1300 4GIG_____#2500 ETISALAT 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 ......WHATSAPP 09050947168 OR CALL : 09037101896 U CAN Call TBOY FOR MORE INQUIRY.....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sam121(m): 2:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Hello Nairalanders...
Pls am in dare need of a job, within Lagos, Porthacourt or Owerri...
Am always available anytime,
Proudnigerian2@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.