Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490497 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Romeozigs: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Taiye4Christ:

They are genuine. Give it a shot.

are u one of them?pls get a life if u are.d invite is as fake as anything. Pls ignore it.I got same on Thursday this week.it's gnld.am sure he is working for them

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jesutofney(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2017
eremy:
We're recruiting for the position of a Website and Social Media Manager. Interested applicants should meet the following requirements:

QUALIFICATION:
A Minimum of an OND or it's equivalent, in addition to a Web Design Training Certificate. Training in graphic design or social media is an added advantage.

Not older than 27years by next birthday of 2017.

Should reside within the Lekki-Ajah-Eleko axis.

EXPERIENCE:
Six to 12months experience in website design or management required. Experience in graphic design or social media management is not required but an added advantage.
OTHER:
Applicant should be self-motivated, imaginatively creative, trainable and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Qualified applicants should send recent CV to hr@du-craftbrakes.com

Other open positions are:
- IT social media job
-Lecturing job for MSc holder in Env. Science
-Copywriter intern job
-Content writer/Graphic design job
-Front desk office job
-Clinic Admin, Reception and Fertility doc jobs
-Ushering job
-Marketing Manager job
-Customer service role
-Payroll accountant,
-Oil Engineer
-Lawyer job
-Graduate intern role
-HRBP role

Check my signature for the details.
email address is not correct please
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Jesutofney:
email address is not correct please
The add is correct. You can check it out for yourself here:
http://verify-email.org/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Our client, a multinational company with strong investment in the pharmaceutical services require the services of the following people:
1. Executive Assistance (to work with Country Manager)

- Smart, Intelligent and a self starter
- Experience on similar roles
- Good knowledge and usage of computer.
-Minimum of 5years on similar role
-Must have worked with a top level executive
- A graduate with required certification

2. Pharma Sales Representative

-strong knowledge of industry
-minimum 5years experience in similar role
-sound knowledge of the business environment
-highly skillfull in sales with evidence of performance
-A graduate and qualified member of NIMN

3. Head of Sales
-strong knowledge of industry and products
-minimum 10years experience on similar role in the sector.
-sound knowledge of the business environment
-highly skillfull in sales with evidence of performance
-A graduate and qualified member of NIMN

How to Apply

Qualified and interested candidates should forward CVs to a.adeyemi@lorachegroup.com and copy ayo.lorache@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Romeozigs:

are u one of them?pls get a life if u are.d invite is as fake as anything. Pls ignore it.I got same on Thursday this week.it's gnld. am sure he is working for them

Lol... Since you are sure, no arguments! #peace

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.

NYSC Intern
Location Lagos
Job Number: 2955553
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources

Role Summary
This internship has been designed to give recent university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
The duration of our internship program spans a period of 6 - 10 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.

Essential Responsibilities
The program designed to give graduates, current NYSC challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
The duration of our internship program spans a period of 6-10 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace

Qualifications/Requirements
Graduate with a degree in Business, Engineering or Communications Major
Excellent ‘people’ skills and phone conversation skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria

Desired Characteristics:
Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Demonstrated leadership ability
High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on http://jobs.gecareers.com/ShowJob/Id/27848/NYSC-Intern/ to apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
The OutsideIn HR Leadership programme is geared towards equipping fresh, bright young minds with the skills and tools they need to set on a successful HR career path. You will develop your potential for leadership, build your skills and take your passion for problem solving a notch higher. The programme will help you accelerate your opportunities for growth and lay a strong foundation for your HR career. The programme is tailored to specific HR development areas while gaining unparalleled work experience

2-year programme, four rotations (6 months each)
Rotations in core HR domains
Leadership, HR and business focused training
Extensive contact with peers and senior business leaders
Expansion of your knowledge base, critical problem-solving skills and professional network
Opportunity for cross-business, and cross-functional experience
Hands-on HR work experience
Continual feedback throughout the programme

Graduate HR Analyst
Location Lagos

Person Specification
University degree preferred with a strong academic record.
Ability to work independently without close supervision and effectively manage priorities and deadlines.
Excellent, organizational and time management skills.
High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, integrity, and quality of work.
Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
Strong problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
Basic to Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint, reporting and database skills and a demonstrated affinity for technology
Understanding cutting edge social media tools and Next Generation workplace applications a plus
Solutions and customer service-oriented
Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
If you are open to working from other locations outside Lagos when required, have a strong passion for HR, love a good challenge, have a can-do attitude, and can commit to a 2 year programme, please apply now!

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to OutsideinHR Limited career website on https://www.ikrut.com/application/RetrieveJob.aspx?cmp_uid=16a733a7-35eb-4561-ab60-2b72a4edf898&job_id=50752&internalUrl=1 to apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Salemot International Limited was incorporated into Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigerian and Advertising Practitioner Council of Nigerian in 1995. We work to design and improve the effectiveness of core marketing processes. We create solutions for your brand products and various sizes and structures of Billboards to display.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Graduate Financial Officer
Location Lagos

Job Description
Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
Coordinate and Direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
Prepare and publish timely daily, weekly and monthly financial statements.
Manage and recover all company outstanding debt.
Good knowledge of accounting principle and procedure.
Manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirement and tax fillings.
Manage cash flow by tracking transaction and regular reviewing internal reports.
Oversee all company accounts and investments.
Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.

Qualification
B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Banking and finance or related field.

Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV's to: hr@salemot.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria. It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.

Graduate HR Engineer
Location Lagos

Requirements
B.Eng/HND Electrical Engineering
Must have completed NYSC
Must be Less than 25 years of age
Must be able to communicate fluently in English language
Must be conversant with Microsoft office suite

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: careers@rutotechintl.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dilish Instant Foods is a food processing company located in Nigeria. Our products are derivatives of cowpea (locally known as beans) this includes, parboiled beans, peeled beans, beans flour and much more.
We are passionate about healthy diets and we take nutrition seriously. Cowpea related meals are very nutritious but take too much time to prepare locally.

Job Title: Snail Farm Supervisor

Requirements
The preferred candidate will be a young male that can read and write proficiently in English.
He has significant experience in taking care of snails.
He is knowledgeable about snail food, health, habitat, reproduction and general snail management.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: accounts@dilishinstantfoods.com

Application Deadline: 18th August, 2017 .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Esmoj: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Taiye4Christ:
The OutsideIn HR Leadership programme is geared towards equipping fresh, bright young minds with the skills and tools they need to set on a successful HR career path. You will develop your potential for leadership, build your skills and take your passion for problem solving a notch higher. The programme will help you accelerate your opportunities for growth and lay a strong foundation for your HR career. The programme is tailored to specific HR development areas while gaining unparalleled work experience

2-year programme, four rotations (6 months each)
Rotations in core HR domains
Leadership, HR and business focused training
Extensive contact with peers and senior business leaders
Expansion of your knowledge base, critical problem-solving skills and professional network
Opportunity for cross-business, and cross-functional experience
Hands-on HR work experience
Continual feedback throughout the programme

Is
Graduate HR Analyst
Location Lagos

Person Specification
University degree preferred with a strong academic record.
Ability to work independently without close supervision and effectively manage priorities and deadlines.
Excellent, organizational and time management skills.
High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, integrity, and quality of work.
Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
Strong problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
Basic to Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint, reporting and database skills and a demonstrated affinity for technology
Understanding cutting edge social media tools and Next Generation workplace applications a plus
Solutions and customer service-oriented
Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
If you are open to working from other locations outside Lagos when required, have a strong passion for HR, love a good challenge, have a can-do attitude, and can commit to a 2 year programme, please apply now!

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to OutsideinHR Limited career website on https://www.ikrut.com/application/RetrieveJob.aspx?cmp_uid=16a733a7-35eb-4561-ab60-2b72a4edf898&job_id=50752&internalUrl=1 to apply

Is it a paid leadership programme
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
There is an exciting new opening in the payment and collection department in a fast transformation retail and commercial bank. Are you a payment and collection officer looking for new and exciting challenges in a data and growth driven environment? Is your current job depriving you of work – life balance? If yes, then this job is for you.

Payment & Collection Officer
Location Lagos

Job Summary
As a payment and collection officer, it’s your job to deliver seamless electronic payments and collection solutions for service efficiency to the delight of our internal, private/retail, corporate clients.

Duties & Responsibilities
Implement innovative Payments (web, e-government, and college portal) solutions in line with customer’s business needs.
Expand the collections streams among government agencies, corporates, web merchants, and schools across all levels – primary, secondary or tertiary including specialized schools
Seek more business opportunities to better our Market share and relative position in the industry
Establish and sustain business focused relationships with all stakeholders i.e. school authorities/branches/Vendors
Continuously identifying loopholes in existing solutions with a view to delivering enhancement in meeting contemporary and future needs

Job Requirements
Minimum education level – A good first degree in any discipline
A minimum of 0 – 3 years’ experience in e-payments and collections unit or related e-business functions in banks or FIs.

Key Knowledge:
Business Development
E-Payments and collections products knowledge
Customer service / Relationship management
Business Environment / Industry analysis
Financial analysis

Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send in their CVs to resourcing@oscartemple.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Samtobh(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good day Friends,
I'm about launching my food ordering & delivery platform and need about 20 Vendor Acquisition Associates (VAA) who'll strictly be responsible for signing up major food vendors (eatries, restaurants, etc) in Lagos. Project duration is 3 weeks, interview is 12/08/2017. If you are interested, send me a mail via thepaceholdings@gmail.com and to register kindly click here

Cheers!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
PRE-NYSC EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT VACANCY

Our client, an organisation development & publishing company on the Mainland, is in need of an Executive Assistant.

Compulsory Requirements
- Pre - NYSC (someone going for service by Oct/Nov 2017 or Jan 2018)
- Male preferred
- Good communication
and interpersonal skills
- Possess VALID driver's license
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good social media skills
- Hungry to learn
- Residence in Ikeja/Ogba/ or its environs
- Available to work weekends

Interested and *qualified* candidates should forward their CVs to talents@gettingajobisajob.com using "Pre - NYSC Executive Assistant " as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yorex2011: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Do you have a degree in mechanical engineering with no prior experience? Are you below 30 years? Internship positions available for young and vibrant individuals. Send your CVs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Esmoj:

Is it a paid leadership programme
It is.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by grinfingaz(f): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm writing this with sorrow and desperation in my heart, I finished my service early this year and getting any job as been a locked out end and barely can I cope financially ...
I graduated with a 2nd class Geophysics degree with little experience in Petrophysics and Geotechnic.... I would appreciate any job related to my study, be it in environmental , engineering, mining, borehole or any unrelated job as long as it puts money in my pocket. I reside in Lagos but won't mind a job outside the state.

Any good Samaritan willing to help me can please send me an email to forward my resume

God bless you all as you help a soul. Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by onos217(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good Day House, below is the screen shot of the appointment letter I received today. Please help me confirm if it's genuine or not. I feel it's a scam. Kindly help me confirm. Thanks in anticipation as I await your response

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Darey00(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
onos217:
Good Day House, below is the screen shot of the appointment letter I received today. Please help me confirm if it's genuine or not. I feel it's a scam. Kindly help me confirm. Thanks in anticipation as I await your response

mere inspection ... scam
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by onos217(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Darey00:

I
mere inspection ... scam
I was sent two other forms to fill in my info.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
onos217:
You don't need an expert to know that it is a cheap scam.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ksstroud: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
onos217:
I was sent two other forms to fill in my info.
You said somewhere that you applied for this position; if that's true then a real US based coy would have skyped/call/chat you prior to any filling of form or sending offer. But if your mind is still telling you it could be real, then keep following up: once you read "pay so so dollars for any processing " just delete all the mails related to this. Else, one devil of this recession will just be tempting you...
Be safe...

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by firdouz: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Firstly, I observed there are so many grammatical errors in the write up.. For example,' endeavored' and a rational American would not start his country name with small letters. Bro, shine ur eyes... Follow up through but me at alert. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
WAP TV is hiring Admin Secretary and Accountant

ADMIN. SECRETARY

• Female
• Bsc/Hnd In Any Discipline
• Knowledge Of Microsoft Office Packages

Submit Your CV To: info@waplimited.Com
on or before noon on Friday, 11th August, 2017

FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT

• Male
• Chartered Accountant with a BSC/HND in Accounting.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Accounting principles and processes.
• Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages..

Submit your CV to: admin@waplimited.com
on or before Monday, 14th August, 2017

Visit the link in signature for more postings.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Samtobh(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm about launching my food ordering & delivery platform and need about 20 Vendor Acquisition Associates (VAA) who'll strictly be responsible for signing up major food vendors (eatries, restaurants, etc) in Lagos. Project duration is 3 weeks, interview is 12/08/2017. If you are interested, send me a mail via thepaceholdings@gmail.com and to register kindly click here

Cheers!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mozyk Ventures Limited has entered its sixteenth year of existence, while continuing to provide, as usual, its various brands of high quality security locks and screen netting and general products to its numerous customers in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. The company also offers consultancy services to both organizations and individuals.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: vacancy@mozykgroup.com
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hibrid Mobile Technologies - We are an ICT Company with focus on sales, distribution and installation of Point of Sales (POS), CCTV Surveillance Systems, Car Tracker, Uninterrupted Power Supply System, Interactive Whiteboard & Consumer Electronics to Individuals and SME in Nigeria.

As a result of expansion, we need result-oriented and purpose driven candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Industrial Training Student
Slot: 2

Requirements
We need Industrial Training Students within Ajah,
We prefer OND IT Students.

Benefit
The successful person will be paid a monthly allowance.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@hybridcomputers.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rossland Research an arm of Rossland, is presenting young graduates, interns, freelance and full time job candidates with job opportunities in the area of Agricultural Research.

Job Position: Agricultural Market Research and Analyst (Research Assistant) - Job Category A
Job Location: Abuja

Basic Job Requirements
Candidates for this job are required to have an Agricultural Educational background from a private Nigerian university or other universities, there shall be trainings and mentorship opportunities.
A strong work ethical spirit and tech savvy will be of great advantage.
Educational Requirement: Currently studying or recently finished studying any Agriculture Related Course, BSc. Agricultural Economics
Should live within the Gwarinpa Metropolis.

Application Deadline
14th August, 2017.

Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume with what Job Category (A or B) and Candidate Category as stated above to: recruitment@rosslandgroup.com

Note: Failure to adhere or sending of resume twice will be disqualified
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Viewpoint Hospital is a new medical services establishment with the vision to change the way Nigerians receive medical treatment and services. The hospital is equipped with cutting edge technology tools and staffed by highly qualified professionals to ensure the hishest possible service delivery is received by our patients.

Receptionist/Secretary
Location Abuja

Job Description
The job entail composure, presentation and timeliness.
As a receptionist will receive patient and duly assign them to the various department of the hospital.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: ifeanyimadu@viewpointhospital.com

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sent from my buddy today.

I am recruiting for a firm who is currently in need of a male IT personnel who is good in email marketing.

Minimum of 1 year experience.

Interested persons should send their CV to entekumemichael@gmail.com ASAP.

Thanks!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by thestevens: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Excel consult hereby invite you for an interview on 9th August by 9am @27 ayodele-ojo by traffic light bus stop illupeju, Lagos. HR/BRIGHT.please does anyone know who this people are? and how genuine are they?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
HIRING: Software Developer- 9 Months Contract (Lagos Island)

Client: A reputable commercial bank with Head Office located at Lagos Island.

Qualification: Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.

Specification: 1-2 years (minimum) experience in software development. A smart, technology-savvy individual with a positive attitude.

Kindly send resumes to cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com for consideration.

Deadline: Thursday, August 10th, 2017. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.