Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1491379 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by simiolu1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
emmahoney:
HIRING: Software Developer- 9 Months Contract (Lagos Island)

Client: A reputable commercial bank with Head Office located at Lagos Island.

Qualification: Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.

Specification: 1-2 years (minimum) experience in software development. A smart, technology-savvy individual with a positive attitude.

Kindly send resumes to cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com for consideration.

Deadline: Thursday, August 10th, 2017. Thank you.

No mention of the language the person should be programming in?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
swave7:

Hello sir, any graphic designer posts available? Please tag me, much appreciated.
Creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer wanted for immediate employment. Pls call 08052220444 or send an email with your craft to theayshow@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Check this

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
eremy:

Creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer wanted for immediate employment. Pls call 08052220444 or send an email with your craft to theayshow@yahoo.com

The Lord bless your soul, I appreciate the help smiley
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walexy1(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2017
eremy:
Check this

@Eremy, good job you are doing here. God bless you!

Please I need more of web design and developer jobs posted. Seriously in need of a job please. I wouldn't mind been copied each time you lay your hands on any. Though I am following you and a few others here on Nairaland, I would appreciate it if I could be copied.

Thanks and have a great night rest.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sunexy(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Who else applied for that IIHT ICT exam.. I dont know how legit it is.. And can sum1 tell me how i can get to 77 ojuelegba rd opp acess bank from Ikotun
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SoftWorking(f): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Sunexy:
Who else applied for that IIHT ICT exam.. I dont know how legit it is.. And can sum1 tell me how i can get to 77 ojuelegba rd opp acess bank from Ikotun
From ikotun board a bus to Cele Express.
From cele express to Lawanson.
From lawanson to Ojuelegba.
From Ojuelegba busstop you walk towards Yaba road then ask anyone for access bank.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Cc
bozinny29

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
walexy1:

@Eremy, good job you are doing here. God bless you!

Please I need more of web design and developer jobs posted. Seriously in need of a job please. I wouldn't mind been copied each time you lay your hands on any. Though I am following you and a few others here on Nairaland, I would appreciate it if I could be copied.

Thanks and have a great night rest.
OK. Well noted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sambest2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
eremy:
Check this
walexy1 smiley smiley smiley
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sambest2(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walexy1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
PAYit Consulting Limited is indigenous IT COMPANY that provides technology solutions both to private and government sectors in Nigeria. Such as e-learning, e-government, online school management solutions, e-commerce and payment solutions.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internship Program

Job Purpose
The purpose of this internship is to prepare undergraduates and graduates for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the IT functions of an ecommerce organization to include theory and practical application of attained knowledge.

Internship Duties
Learn and develop skills in information technology to include, web designs, graphic designs, networking of computers, system wide back up of data, and storage of data.
Develop skills to communicate with IT professionals who specialize in Systems Software Design Engineering and Computer Programming.
Assist staff in performing system backup and maintenance functions.
Assist in installation of PC hardware and software.
Perform special projects as determined by the information systems staff.
Assist in needs analysis for projects; in research for solutions for needs.
Assist in updating user and technical documentation.
Assist in the maintenance and performance tuning of application databases.
Create and publish interactive reports.
Assist in managing, maintaining, developing, designing and updating the intranet.
Assist with the Web Content Management System for our public website.
Gain hands on practical experience to the full gamut of Help Desk roles and responsibilities.

Product/Service:
The basic target marketing of (product or service).
Gain substantial knowledge into (our industry/field/product or service)
Personal Development
Develop planning, organizational and time management skills.
Increase knowledge of computer skills and technology.
Develop team-based work competencies.
Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with employees.
Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow up calls
Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with external clients.

Selection Criteria
Undergraduates and graduates.
Energetic, organized and detailed skilled with today’s technology.
Active in extra -curricular activities within community and campus life.
Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment
Independent worker.
Ability to dedicate 10-15 hours per week to this intern program.

Program Incentives:
The primary incentive in this program is the opportunity to investigate a career opportunity in the IT industry with hands on experience prior to graduation or after graduation. Once completed, the intern will have sufficient knowledge necessary to determine if a career in the IT industry is the right opportunity to pursue.
You will be participating in actual campaign development and roll out. Pre, present and post activities of the campaign to include but not limited to, actual follow-up and tracking of the campaign results.
You will work directly with a supervisor to develop campaigns and effectively manage them within the firm.
You will develop skills vitally important in today’s business environment including team-based interaction, the ability to manage outcome without having direct authority over others, and the capability to aid in the definition and the direction of the local firm’s initiatives.
You will gain a full understanding of the day-to-day operations of an ecommerce organization.

Work Schedule
Your work schedule will include business management sessions, training classes and marketing sessions with your direct supervisor as well as other managers in the firm.
An intern should expect to spend a minimum of 10-15 hours per week in structured activities in our local office.
On the job training will occur daily at the direction of the intern supervisor.
The intern will be scheduled to work a full 8 hour day one day each week – day to be determined.

Compensation
A stipend, or reimbursement for expenses incurred on the interns’ behalf will be considered.
Student will be paid a wage to be determined at the onset of the internship experience.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Resume/CV’s to: internprogram@payit.ng

Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chatham House Africa Internship Programme 2017 – The Africa Programme at Chatham House is looking for an individual with demonstrable interest in African affairs who would like to gain valuable work experience in a policy institute.
This internship is an opportunity to gain insight into one of the world’s leading independent centres for practical policy research and debate on the politics and international relations of sub-Saharan African states. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the Chatham House Africa Programme team and gain valuable experience from supporting its current projects and activities.

Applicants should have:
A bachelor’s degree or higher in international relations, development studies, politics, or related field;
Demonstrable interest in African affairs;
Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail;
Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
Strong administrative and organizational skills;
Strong interpersonal skills

Other information
Although flexible, we are ideally looking for someone who is able to commit 3 -4 days a week.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. However, travel expenses to and from work within London (zones 1-6) will be reimbursed for the days worked. Lunch will also be provided in the staff canteen.

Application details
To apply please send a CV, covering letter, a writing sample and the names of two referees to:
Eugénie McLachlan
Programme Administrator, Africa Programme
emclachlan@chathamhouse.org

Start date: 11 September 2017
End Date: 15 December 2017
Closing date for applications: 27 August 2017
Interview Period: 6-8 September 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
WAPTV was established by Wale Adenuga Productions Ltd., producer of the popular award-winning TV programmes SUPERSTORY, PAPA AJASCO & CO., BINTA MY DAUGHTER, THIS LIFE, NNENNA & FRIENDS and several other wholesome family-oriented entertainment programmes and ventures.

Since it began broadcast on 1st October, 2012, WAPTV has quickly grown to be a top entertainment channel in Nigeria by building on the wide acceptance that the Wale Adenuga Brand has enjoyed for over 30 years of providing top-notch family entertainment to millions of families across Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin. Secretary

Requirements
Candidates must be Female
B.Sc/HND in any discipline
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CVs to info@waplimited.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
We have normal internship/SIWES for intermediate developers in our Lagos office: cv to
neo@hng.tech
cc ibiyemi@hng.tech.

Hotels.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to ace your next interview with a bang!

Read "You Are Hired!" on https://myhrbuddy..com.ng/2017/08/you-are-hired.html
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
XGI Group – A conglomerate in the IT, Agriculture and Hospitality field is looking to bring in a talented individual to contribute to ongoing projects. The company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a diverse team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network and Systems IT Intern

Job Duties
Work with the team to help develop and document standard operating processes and procedures
Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users, both orally and in writing
Support of all IT infrastructure including:
ERP Systems
WordPress Sites
AWS
Google Docs
Ad hoc projects
Education and Training
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or a similar field
Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint

Requirements:
Must be a fast learner and able to take on board directions to turn them into action
High level of professionalism, patience, and maturity
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to translate how technical milestones and activities impact the business
Ability to work alone and in teams
Ability to work in fast-paced environments and ambiguous circumstances
Ability to multi-task effectively
Strong critical thinking skills
Demonstrable initiative

Salary
Negotiable/ dependent of experience.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@kioteservices.com

Application Deadline: 17th August, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
AutofactorNG – Your number one leading online retail store for 100% genuine and quality auto Spare/Replacement Parts, Servicing Parts, Tyres, Batteries, Lubricants, Grille Guards, Gadget & Tools and Accessories. With well over 3500 products available in stock.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative

Job Description
Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
Cancel or upgrade accounts.
Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
Place or cancel orders.
Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
Handle product recalls.
Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
Inform customer of deals and promotions.
Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
Advise on company information.
Sell products and services.
Computer technology to handle high call volumes.
Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Close out or open call records.
Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: careers@autofactorng.com

Application Deadline: 15th August, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Micserah Online was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to sell made in Nigeria fashion products online at a revolutionary price while also creating a market place for fashion designers to sell their products online.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video and Image Editor

Job Description
The Image/video Editor is responsible for reviewing every image and video created by Micserah media team.
The focus of the job is to prepare the images and videos for publication to one or more of our various company social media sites, offline channels and website.

Requirement
The Editor must have a solid understanding of audio mixing, color grading and compositing

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: info@micserah.com

Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thinkshifts Limited, a Business Development Company based in Lagos State, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Expert, Creative Graphics / Video Animation / 3D
Location Lagos

Compulsory Skills
Adobe After Effect
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustration
Cinema 4D/ Blender

Marketer/ Social Media / Graphic Design/Video Animation Intern
Location Lagos

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters and CV's to: hr@thinkshifts.com

cc: swave7
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
eremy:

The number isn't legit, keeps looping out.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmahoney(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please is there anyone with BSc/HND in Accounting with at least 2 yrs of working experience and proficiency in the use of QuickBooks Accounting Package for an Accountant job in a security outfit.
Pls email CV to info@morrisroyalsecurity.com.ng .
Not later than 15th August 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
swave7:

The number isn't legit, keeps looping out.
There's a second option. Try the email
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
eremy:

There's a second option. Try the email

I did, still no response. I appreciate the help though.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Keky(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Apply!!!!

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnkennedy18(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH LASACO INSURANCE PLC. Plot 36 acme road, Ogba Ikeja. DATE: Tuesday,15th August, 2017.Time 10:00am. Come with a copy of your CV & credentials. Dress cooperate. Contact: Mr Edun Oluwasina. 08029461691/08060629903,pls anybody known if de address it real I google it I got number 16 acme road instead of the said address
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mackin: 5:20am On Aug 14, 2017
johnkennedy18:
YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH LASACO INSURANCE PLC. Plot 36 acme road, Ogba Ikeja. DATE: Tuesday,15th August, 2017.Time 10:00am. Come with a copy of your CV & credentials. Dress cooperate. Contact: Mr Edun Oluwasina. 08029461691/08060629903,pls anybody known if de address it real I google it I got number 16 acme road instead of the said address

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2017
eremy:

where do u stay sir
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Check. Urgent

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Myke4wiss: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
please, i want to know the authentic e-mails from Hreade, some should help me out, because i feel fraudsters are using @hreade.com to dupe unsuspecting individuals.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
johnkennedy18:
Gate crashers oya!

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.