Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489491 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 44smart: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
I believe in this forum that there are people of help, that's why am asking for one. Am a graduate of computer Engineering, I have knowledge in handling repairs and troubleshooting, networking and configuration. Also, on HTML and CSS and presently learning php/mysql as a self study. Pls I needed an help getting job even if as a trainee so that it can help me to gain more knowledge and be able to solve the issue of financial situation which had prevented me from writing some required exams.Tnks in advance.
God will help you too, my number is 09030301905.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Morning my people: I am a graduate of surveying and geoinformatics with a 2.1, I have being looking for a job in lagos and nothing seems to come forth, I am at the moment running out of cash and that is begining to way me down. Please, I am ready and willing to do a job of any kind as long as it is legal, I seriously need somthing for my up keep. I will so much appreciate if anybody can rather me a job of any kind. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yoged(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2015
oyafemi:
Morning my people: I am a graduate of surveying and geoinformatics with a 2.1, I have being looking for a job in lagos and nothing seems to come forth, I am at the moment running out of cash and that is begining to way me down. Please, I am readly and willing to do a job of any kind as long as it is legal, I seriously need somthing for my up keep. I will so much appreciate if anybody can rather me a job of any kind. My contact: 08184391251, oladepooyafemi@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
@44smart. You people should stop derailing the meant for another purpose. Can't u just open another thread? U think putting up your e mail and phone number is the right thing to do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2015
If you have experience in teaching, especially a major in English, send your C. V to leadforteschools@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Fresh OND Graduates needed at SOMOTEX

Fresh OND graduates of Electrical Engineering needed for immediate employment in the Electrical Division of SOMOTEX Nigeria, a Multinational organisation.

We expect candidates to have the following qualities;
1. Good in communication
2. Smart
3. Highly presentable
4. Good in Microsoft tools ( Excel, Word, and power point)

Candidates should fall between the age of 20 -24 years of age.

Drop your full name on the comment box below and send Your cv to (apply@afrikinterns.com) with the subject “OND Graduates”.

http://www.afrikinterns.com/fresh-ond-graduates-needed-at-somotex/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
yoged:
@44smart. You people should stop derailing the meant for another purpose. Can't u just open another thread? U think putting up your e mail and phone number is the right thing to do..
hi:pls it is not about wether it is right or not, it is about making a step and giving it a try to see if something good could come forth. No one intends to disconformat anyone in anywhere....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by taiwoliu(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2015
oyafemi:
hi:pls it is not about wether it is right or not, it is about making a step and giving it a try to see if something good could come forth. No one intends to disconformat anyone in anywhere....
scammers neva use ur details b4 abi? Its OK to mk requests but dropping ur email and phone num isn't ryt. There's a reason for PM on NL.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Giftez: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Happy wkend my fellow nairalanders,
Pls, I am a graduate of accountancy and also a diploma holder in secretarial studies. I've been looking 4 jobs for more than eight months and none seems 2 come by. Pls, I need any administrative job either as a Bsc or an ND holder preferably at Agbara, Ojo and its environs.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Advertisement for House Officers at Federal Medical Center, Umuahia

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as house officers in federal medical center (queen elizabeth hospital, umuahia.

QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST
Candidates should possess MBBS degree or its equivalent from a recognized university, including provisional registration and practiscing license from the medical and dental council of nigeria.

SALARY: CONMESS 01 STEP 1
REFEREE: Three confidential reports from referees are required.

METHOD OF APPLICATION: Applications should be typewritten in five copies with photocopies of credentials and detailed curriculum vitae attached and addressed to

THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR, 
FEDRAL MEDICAL CENTER, 
PMB 7001, UMUAHIA

Applicants are also required to pay processing fee of one thousand naira only to the accounts department of federal medical center, umuahia and obtain a receipt. Attach the duplicate copy to the appication and submit to the office of the head of administration

CLOSING DATE: 23rd August 2015
For: Medical Director

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2015/07/advertisement-for-house-officers-at-federal-medical-center-umuahia#.VaoadKRViko
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Short Term Consultancy Opportunities at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)

The Organization

Search for Common Ground (SFCG) is an international non-profit organization operating in 30 countries whose mission is to transform the way the world deals with conflict away from adversarial approaches toward cooperative solutions. Our headquarters are in Washington D.C., United States and in Brussels, Belgian and we have offices in 34 countries around the world. We began working in Nigeria in 2004 to encourage understanding across ethnic and religious lines in Nigeria. We facilitate inclusive dialogue and collaborative decision-making on important issues such as accountability, corruption, transparency, and peaceful conflict resolution.

Funded by the European Union, the project Tomorrow is a New Day, Phase II: Building a Peace Architecture in the Niger Delta for 2015 and Beyond (TND II)is implemented by Search for Common Ground (SFCG) in partnership with four other implementing partners.

The main goal of this 24 months period project – April 2014 to April 2016 – is to ensure long-term stability and functioning peace architecture in the Niger Delta for 2015 and beyond. Project activities are implemented in twelve (12) Niger Delta communities across four states namely – Rivers, Abia, Bayelsa and Delta States.

Evaluation Surveyors/Data Officers’

Search for Common Ground (SFCG) wishes to secure the services of Evaluators/Data Officers to partake in the mid-term evaluation review of the EU-funded project “Tomorrow is a New Day Project” (TND II).

Objective

The objective of the mid-term evaluation is to (i) evaluate the project’s effectiveness, (ii) to measure the project’s indicators and (iii) to assess the quality of the partnership among the various implementation partners, mid-way through the project. Outcome of this analysis would be used to fine-tune the remaining project and decision making as to how activities are to be conducted, changed or strengthened.

Assignment and Timeframe

Specific tasks would include pilot testing the research instrument, administering the questionnaires, facilitating Focused Group Discussions (FGDs), taking notes, inputting the data into a data software and reporting the data to designated units.

The consultants would work for a minimum of five (5) days and a maximum of seven (7) days comprising of training in Port Harcourt, data collection on the field, data entry and report writing.

Evaluation Surveyors/Data Officers’ Qualification

a) Qualification and skills

Bachelor’s degree in Demography, Statistics, Sociology, Economics, Business administration, Political science or related social science field.
A professional experience in Organizational development and operations research will be an added advantage.
A minimum of 1 - 2 years relevant professional experience in community level development programmes notably in data collection, monitoring and/or evaluation of donor funded programmes
Knowledge of conducting surveys and evaluation techniques
Strong understanding of the Niger Delta terrain and possibly the community of assignment.
Must possess strong interpersonal and probing skills, diplomacy and tact to effectively communicate with all concerned stakeholders and survey respondents from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds;
Good communication and writing skills including the development of reports
Experience working on projects in the area of democratic governance would be an added advantage.
Working Knowledge of common statistical software packages (e.g. Excel, SPSS, SAS, STATA, EPI Info) would be an added advantage
Must have good written and spoken English as well as a good command of the local Pidgin English prevalent in the Niger Delta
Ability to speak the local language of the community would be an asset
How to Apply

Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements should go to www.sfcg.org or www.tomorrowisanewday.org to send Resume and cover letter with the subject title: “Short Term Evaluator/Data Officer TND II” on or before the stipulated deadline. The location: 7 Communities across Rivers, Abia, Delta and Bayelsa States. Application Deadline: 21st July 2015. Estimated Contract Period: 7 days maximum. Number required: 14 persons.

Daily rate is N10,000 per day on the field. Additional funds will be provided for per diem, meals, lodging and transportation based on SFCG official rates.

https://sfcg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=297
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gboliwe: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
I am looking for two people (males only) for a job in Ikeja- Lagos.

The first has to have a minimum OND in any field because it requires attending to clients and keeping the office generally. The pay, N40,000.00 and subject to review after a 3month probationary period.

The second person will be stationed at the warehouse and as such must be energetic and physically fit. Pay is N25,000.00 and subject to review after 3months probationary period.

Interested? Please send me a PM.

Thank You.

*** UPDATE: This offer has come to an end today. Thank you for showing interest.

For every single one of you who sent in a PM, I replied almost immediately. For those who responded after then, you already got instructions on the next stage. I wish I could give everyone who went through it all jobs but it's just impossible. I believe things can only get better.

This post has taught me one or two lessons and in due course, I will share.

Happy holidays! It's exactly, 3pm Monday the 20th

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ebab(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

The first has to have a minimum OND in any field because it requires attending to clients and keeping the office generally. The pay, N40,000.00 and subject to review after a 3month probationary period.

The second person will be stationed at the warehouse and as such must be energetic and physically fit. Pay is N25,000.00 and subject to review after 3months probationary period.

Thank You.

I am interested in the first one
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
taiwoliu:
scammers neva use ur details b4 abi? Its OK to mk requests but dropping ur email and phone num isn't ryt. There's a reason for PM on NL.
thanks, didn't think of that, I will take note...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chuxjay(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
An event or a function cannot be said to possess class if cocktails are not
served. Its not just about the cocktail but about presentation and taste.

If you have an event and you are in need of cocktail, please do not
hesitate to send a message to me on email: baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call
me on 07067340850

Add that colour, taste and class to your event with array of cocktail like:
Pina Colada
long island ice tea
Tequilla sunrise
Cosmopolitan
Maitai
Sex on De Beach
Robroy
Frozen Magarita
Miami Ice tea
B52
Gin & Tonic
Zombie
Screw Driver
Mojito
Dirty Martini
Chapman
Lemon Juice
Smoothies
Melon Lemonade
and a host of others

Interested individuals, hoteliers and lounge and bar owners/opertaors can also
contact me for tutorials on how to prepare them at a fee which is
affordable.

Thanks and God bles,
Mark
baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07067340850
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ajasa4link: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.
I already sent u a pm...am interested, need something to keep body and soul together for now .Though am a bsc holder
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gboliwe: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
ajasa4link:

I already sent u a pm...am interested, need something to keep body and soul together for now .Though am a bsc holder

Seen. You will please send me a mail let me know which of them you are interested in.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ajasa4link: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Seen. You will please send me a mail let me know which of them you are interested in.
I have done that bro ....tnx God bless u
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ebbie9ja(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.
I'm interested in the first position
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jobs at MTN through Arkminster

HND/BSc

Must have NYSC certificate or Exemption certificate

*     Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills

Send your cv to: callcentre5103@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Maromark(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.
interested
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.

Sent u a pm, thanks!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Andy04: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BigJakie: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.

I'm interested in either, tried pm'ing you but ddnt work... heavencub@gmail.com is my mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
QC Officer at Jagal Group

Education and Experience:

B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Professional Qualification- IPAN, ICCON is and added advantage
Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
Microsoft office proficiency.
Use of High precision Analytical Instruments.
Lagos - Lagos, LA NG (Primary)
Meet these qualifications?
click here
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
INGO Forum Assistant at action Against Hunger

Advanced university degree in law, political science, international relations, journalism, social sciences, international development or related technical field
•    Bachelor’s degree in law, political science, international relations, journalism, social sciences, international development or related technical field

Closing Date:
24 July 2015

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: recruitment.ng@acf-international.org

Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.

Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iloveAy: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iloveAy: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm interested in the second one.i already sent a P.M
Gboliwe:

Thank You.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hayzey(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Gboliwe:
Thank You.
interested
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tomjazzy2: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
eremy:
INGO Forum Assistant at action Against Hunger

Advanced university degree in law, political science, international relations, journalism, social sciences, international development or related technical field
•    Bachelor’s degree in law, political science, international relations, journalism, social sciences, international development or related technical field

Closing Date:
24 July 2015

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: recruitment.ng@acf-international.org

Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.

Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email.

Please OP, kindly give us the details of the job, like specifics of the job, that would help one in drafting the cover letter.

thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tundeblack2000: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
LightUp School of Computing (a.k.a The Code School) requires the services of a very sound computer programmer to fill the position of IT Training Coodinator.
Applicant must possess very good knowledge of Java Programming language, Web Programming tools such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP and the MySQL Database Management System.
Applicant should have at least one year experience writing and developing computer programs and websites using the tools mentioned above, either as a freelancer or employed with an organisation. Applicant must be a graduate (HND or Bachelors). Applicant with Professional Certifications such as OCA, CompTIA etc, stand a better chance.
Successful applicant will be saddled with the responsibility of running the day-to-day training activities of the School of Computing working directly with the C.E.O.
LightUp School of Computing (The Code School) is a subsidiary of LightUp Software Ltd and is based in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Interested applicants should send CV to samuel@lightupsoftware.com.
Job Level
Experienced (Non-Manager)
Salary Range
₦40,000.00 to ₦70,000.00 per month
Industry
ICT / Telecommunications
Specialization
Information Technology
Minimum Qualification
Degree
Preferred Years of Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
2 weeks from now

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.