Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489389 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 44smart: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can someone pls help me on how to send a PM, I tried a link with "send an email message to ....." but not going though not quite sure if that's the ryt link.And can it be done on a phone or only PC. thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kolacoal(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Gboliwe post=36008395]I am looking for two people (males only) for a job in Ikeja- Lagos.

The first has to have a minimum OND in any field because it requires attending to clients and keeping the office generally. The pay, N40,000.00 and subject to review after a 3month probationary period.

The second person will be stationed at the warehouse and as such must be energetic and physically fit. Pay is N25,000.00 and subject to review.
Am interested in the first job sir. Am kolawole
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Anoruo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gboliwe:
I am looking for two people (males only) for a job in Ikeja- Lagos.

The first has to have a minimum OND in any field because it requires attending to clients and keeping the office generally. The pay, N40,000.00 and subject to review after a 3month probationary period.

The second person will be stationed at the warehouse and as such must be energetic and physically fit. Pay is N25,000.00 and subject to review after 3months probationary period.

Interested? Please send me a PM.

Thank You.

I am interested in the first position.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gagzee(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gboliwe:

The second person will be stationed at the warehouse and as such must be energetic and physically fit. Pay is N25,000.00 and subject to review after 3months probationary period.

Thank You.
hello,, pls im interested
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MayorSchwags(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Gboliwe post=36008395]I am looking for two people (males only) for a job in Ikeja- Lagos.

Im interested in the first. Donno ifyu got my pm
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bignoble05(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rohjay90:

Oga, i must salute u you for all the jobs u have been posting, but i have reservation for this P $ C Consotium, Ibadan. They are purely into GNLD and nothing else. I know them well, I have fallen for their scam before.
Seconded..they once wasted my 6hrs, from 9am to 3pm on one yeye aptitude test and so called lectures where they brainwash you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Rockmyworld(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.

Sir am very much interested, in the first option. Finished with a 2 1 studied Industrial mathematics. Lives in Lagos. I'll send you a pm now
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sam121(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
blackmentor:
am a marine engineering graduate with all the necessary NIMASA requirement to work onboard. Pls any one with shipping vacancy shd pls let me know. I don't have any sea experience yet. ibnenty@yahoo.com or 08033178045
U have to undergo Helicopter under water escape training and survival at Sea training, then obtain the certificate, before u can be qualified to take up any marine job...
Thank God later...
**cheers***
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Eddodoh(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2015
bignoble05:

Seconded..they once wasted my 6hrs, from 9am to 3pm on one yeye aptitude test and so called lectures where they brainwash you.
Dat was how one DSG conpany in Ibadan invited me. I am very skeptical about jobs I apply or interview invites so I called d number dat sent d message & he said dat it was U-Connect dat refer dem to me.

Knowing dat U-Connect is genuine i attended d interview which i realized dat it was a scam.
Started wit their usual shady test & presentation. Dat was when it dawn on me dat it was GNLD.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Gboliwe, I'm interested in the Job offer any of them would do, be it the first or the second. Computer science OND with an experience in Business management and store keeping. Can I send my cv into your email, If yes please do reply with your email address, Thank you very much sir!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by blackmentor(m): 3:56am On Jul 20, 2015
sam121:

U have to undergo Helicopter under water escape training and survival at Sea training, then obtain the certificate, before u can be qualified to take up any marine job...
Thank God later...
**cheers***

thanks, is it not equivalent to mandatory (stwc 95)? As have done mandatory already
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2015
50100.Student / Intern.

This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing
hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Sales

NG-NG,Nigeria-Lagos
Student/Intern Hire

https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=15000QRG&lang=en

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by blackbishopp: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
eremy:
Jobs at MTN through Arkminster

HND/BSc
Must have NYSC certificate or Exemption certificate
*     Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
Send your cv to: callcentre5103@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by blackbishopp: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2015
I just submitted my CV now regarding customer service rep, Ilorin. Do you av any assistance you can do for me......
Pls drop ur e-mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2015
A leading manufacturing chemicals and PVA base for paints and other petrol chemical products
in Ota is seeking for highly motivated, content, skilled, experienced individuals for the following
positions: Engineers: Qualifications: HND/BSC/ND. Admin . Manager: Qualification: BSc/CIPM.
Accounting Officer: Qualification: BSc/HND. Admin Staff: Qualification ND/HND. Financial
Controller : Qualification: BSc/ACCA/ICAN. Marketing Manager: Qualification: BSc/MSc.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply within 7 days from the date of publication(16 July 2015) of this advertisement.
Send your application and CV with good profile and USP to: Suit B53, Deplazaville, 119, Awolowo
Way, Ikeja, by Allen Avenue Roundabout, opposite Alade Market. Phone Number 08051324884,
07086476885, or email:toymosventltd@yahoo.com

Mechanical and Electrical Technicians, Forklift Drivers Vacancy
Job Type: Full-Time Sectors: Customer Service , Other /> How to Apply:
Hand written applications including detailed curriculum vitae and Photostat copies of relevant
credentials from suitable qualified candidates should send to: The Human Resource Manager,
P.M.B 1363, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Application closes two weeks after the date of this publication
– A leading organizations within tobacco, food, beverage sector in Nigeria has vacancies in the
following positions: Receptionist, Forklift drivers, Mechanical technicians, Electrical technician.
Electronics ( Software) technician.

Teachers and Others Vacancy
Job Type: Full-Time Sectors: Information Technology / Telecoms , Teaching / Education /> How to
Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications and curriculum vitae to
ah_recruit@yahoo.com not later than seven days from the date of this publication
Atlantic Hall, a co-educational school full boarding international school, located in Epe, Lagos
State has vacancies in the following: Head of Department (HOD), Mathematics, Mathematics/
Further Mathematics Teacher, Information and communication Technology (ICT) teacher, Civil
education/IGCSE Sociology Teacher, Deputy facilities Manager ( Mechanical operations),
Assistant Chief Security Officer.

Driver,House boy Vacancy

Job Type: Full-Time How to Apply:
Apply to 44, king George v Road Onikan, Lagos State. Tel 08033000569.
Ex drivers and house boy.

Architect, Surveyor, Accountant and Others Vacanc
Job Type: Full-Time Sectors: Accounting / Finance, Architecture / Engineering , Engineering ,
Human Resources /> How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward applications with detailed cv within two weeks to;
morecv@yahoo.com, submit_t@yahoo.com
– A fast growing group of companies requires suitable individual from frontline universities and
polytechnics to fill the following positions: Senior Estate Surveyor and Valuer, Estate Surveyor
and valuer, Marketing Executive in Abuja and Lagos, Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor Architect,
Business development Officer, Accountant, Human Resources Manager.

Admin, Editor Vacancy
Job Type: Full-Time Sectors: Administrative / Clerical /> How to Apply:
All enquiries should reach the advertiser on gsm telephone number 07069692607 for scheduled
appointments not later than two weeks from the advertisement date.
– a growing Pentecostal church in Lagos requires the services of 1. Church administrator . 2.
Associate Editor.

Sales Position Vacancy
A medium size Freight Forwarding Logistics Company has vacancies in the following sales
positions: 1. Sales Executives. 2. Sales Representatives ( Abuja, Kduna, Kano, Ibadan,
Porthacourt and other states capital). 3. Independent Sales Consultants- Abuja, Lagos, Enugu,
Porthacourt, Kaduna and Jos. Qualification- A minimum of BSC/HND in any social sciences
coupled with sales experience.
How to Apply
All applications with detailed cv/photocopies of credentials to be emailed within two weeks of
this publication to waterlanelogistics@gmail.com or by post/hand to: Admin. Director, waterlane
Resources Ltd, 2a, Steve Ihedigbo Street, off chivita avenue, Ajao Estate, Lagos State

Information and Communication Technology Vacancies

A leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), WITH HEAD OFFICE IN Lagos seeks to fill the
under-listed positions with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals. 1. ICT Executive
(Lagos). Requirement- A Bachelor’s degree I computer science, or any ICT related courses,
possession of professional certification will be an added advantage, minimum of 3 years post
qualification experience in HMO industry.

How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates should send their application and curriculum vitae as attached to:
jobs2462015@gmail.com within two weeks of this publication.

Marketing Vacancies

– A fast growing Microfinance Bank in Ondo State seeks to employ marketing executives.
Requirements: Bsc/HND in marketing, OND/NCE in ant discipline, a minimum of 1 year
experience..
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application and cv to: newagemfb@gmail.com within
two weeks of this publication.

Traveling, Ticketing Vacancy
A reputable travel agency, located in Lagos Island requires the service of 1. Travel Agency
Manager. 2. Ticketing Officer.. Qualification- Candidates must be IATA qualified, including two
years agency experience
How to Apply
Applicants to send soft copy of application, including photocopy of credentials, to:
travagencyopening@yahoo.com and hard copy to : The advertiser’s, 59, Aba Johnston Crescent,
Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja. Only short-listed candidates should expect a reply by email.

Admin,Receptionist,Driver Vacancy

Job Type: Full-Time Sectors: Administrative / Clerical , Customer Service, Other /> How to Apply:
Send your C.V’S to P.O.BOX 13022, Ikeja, Lagos or email to hygienefacilities@gmail.com
– A reputable organization urgently required the services of 1. Administrative Officer. 2.
Receptionist/Secretary. 3. Drivers. Requirement- A minimum of two years experienced needed.

Teachers,Technicians,Painter Vacancy
Job Type: Full-Time Sectors: Other , Technical / Operations /> How to Apply:
Forward CV, cover letter and recent passport photographs to the recruitment officer and mailed to
recruitment2015@gmail.com. Not more than two weeks after this advert
A reputable Christian international school in Lagos seeks to engage the services of top
performers to fill the following vacancies: 1. Teachers. 2. Transport Manager. 3. Executive
Driver. 4. Auto AC Technicians. 5. Drivers. 6. Painter. Method of application-

School Vacancies
A leading private educational institution with group of schools comprising of Nursery and primary
schools and secondary schools in Lagos is seeking for result oriented professionals to fill these
positions: Principal, Vice Principal- Academics, Vice Principal- Student Affairs, Head, Inspection
Unit ( Education).

How to Apply
For more details of qualification and Skills required for the position and for online application.
Kindly visit the web page:www.bradfieldconsulting.net/hot_jobs, or Bradfield Consulting, 5/7
James Oluleye Crescent, off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos. Application closes 2 weeks from the
date of publication.

House Mistresses, Hotel Supervisors, Nurse, Teachers. Qualifications: BSc or B.ED in English,
Mathematics, Basic Tech, Arabic, Business Studies, Home Economics, with good Teaching
experience

How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV to : nticlagos@gmail.com, or 4A, Agbaoku St,
off Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos. Tel: 01-7749545,01-7400915, 08146862641, 07045360794

Medical, Marketer Vacancy

A reputable private hospital in Lagos requires candidates for the following positions: Senior
Medical Officers, Theatre Nurses, Staff Nurses/Midwives and Intensive Care, Senior Nurses
Officers, Marketing Officers AND Hospital/Finance Manager.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply with detailed CV by email within two weeks of this
advertisement and by hand to the address below. The Clinical Director, THE Hospotal, 11, Alhaji
Sekoni Street, off Alimosho Road, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos, or email: hospitals2010@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
MEDICAL VACANCIES
1. SNR NURSING SISTER (LOCATION PORT HARCOURT)
2. STAFF/MIDWIFE NURSE
3. MEDICAL OFFICER
MUST HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND MUST BE REGISTERED WITH APPROPRIATE BODIES.
SEND C. V. TO:
hr@kupamedical.com or
hr@kupamedical.org
WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THIS PUBLICATION

http://kupamedical.com/index.php/careers/

XR CONSULT AND HR/CONSULT seeks for candidates to fill the following positions: Admin
Officers, Customer care Officer, Accountant, Marketing Executives for our clients companies in
ikeja, Surulere, Apapa and Lagos Island area of Lagos State. Only shortlisted candidates would
be contacted.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: xrconsult@gmail.com

Marketing Executives required. REQUIREMENT: Ability to communicate fluently, bold and achieve.
How to Apply
All applicants to send CV to: 18, Oremeji Street, Ilupeju, Lagos. Email: fakconsys@yahoo.com.
Tel: 08033070959

Two Farm/Poultry attendants. Salary: 20,000 per month. 1 Driver. Salary:25,000.00 per month,
plus accommodation.
How to Apply
Location: Mowe, on the Lagos Ibadan Expressway, or call 08122280680

Job opening for client service officers, Microbiologists, Biochemists, Sales and Marketing
Executives needed. Minimum qualification: OND.
How to Apply
Forward your CV’S to jobopporunity@acrng.com

A leading manufacturing chemicals and PVA base for paints and other petrol chemical products
in Ota is seeking highly motivated, content, skilled, experienced individuals for the following
positions: Engineers: Qualifications: HND/BSC/ND. Admin . Manager: Qualification: BSc/CIPM.
Accounting Officer: Qualification: BSc/HND. Admin Staff: Qualification ND/HND. Financial
Controller : Qualification: BSc/ACCA/ICAN. Marketing Manager: Qualification: BSc/MSc.
Interested candidates can apply within 7 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply
Send your application and CV with good profile and USP to: Suit B53, Deplazaville, 119, Awolowo
Way, Ikeja, by Allen Avenue Roundabout, opposite Alade Market. Phone Number 08051324884,
07086476885, or email:toymosventltd@yahoo.com

pls note that date of publication refers to either 15th or 16th July 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thank You.
Interested in the 1st position.

In fact be like 1st position is fill, abeg oga let me take any open position even if na door man position make I take keep body and soul going 1st... Sir I tried sending u PM but couldn't get tru kindly quote me pls.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adedayor08(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Giftez:
Happy wkend my fellow nairalanders,
Pls, I am a graduate of accountancy and also a diploma holder in secretarial studies. I've been looking 4 jobs for more than eight months and none seems 2 come by. Pls, I need any administrative job either as a Bsc or an ND holder preferably at Agbara, Ojo and its environs.

Thanks in anticipation.
are u sure you havent beeen turning down the once u get because of pay??
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mrbonesy2k(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
abeg make una dey post jobs for edo state na..........
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by methyl: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I am looking for two people (males only) for a job in Ikeja- Lagos. The first has to have a minimum OND in any field because it requires attending to clients and keeping the office generally. The pay, N40,000.00 and subject to review after a 3month probationary period. The second person will be stationed at the warehouse and as such must be energetic and physically fit. Pay is N25,000.00 and subject to review after 3months probationary period. Interested? Please send me a PM.

I am interested
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nairda Limited is a leading electromechanical contractor in Nigeria providing high-quality MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) solutions to a broad range of sectors, including Federal and State Governments, Banking industry, Hospitals, Hotels and Leisure industry, Real estate and Oil & Gas Sector.

Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Accountant Job Vacancy at Nairda Limited

Job Position: Accountant

Job Responsibilities:

Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
Accounts payable and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements

B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Finance
Good use of Excel or any Accounting packages
Minimum of 3 years in Construction/Manufacturing company.
How to Apply

Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their application to: viviena@nairda.com

Application Closing Date

29th of July, 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Access Bank Internship Programme

A minimum of second class lower grade and currently enrolled in Universities that are acceptable to the Bank.

How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CV's to: interns@accessbankplc.com

Note: You will be required to submit their CV, current CGPA (transcript) and a 200 word essay on "Why I want an Internship Opportunity with Access Bank".
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bakrabas: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
How to Apply
All applicants to send CV to: 18, Oremeji Street, Ilupeju, Lagos. Email: fakconsys@yahoo.com.
Tel: 08033070959

Two Farm/Poultry attendants. Salary: 20,000 per month...i'm intrested for the post of poultry attendant.abasswealth@gmail.com or 08030947688.thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
PHP Developer Needed at Zercom Systems

Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd is a privately held IT solutions firm.

click here to view full job details and how to apply - http://wp dot me/p5MtOv-2hP
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Lanria: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote auth or=blackbishopp post=36073934][/quote]

pls ve submitted my cv o
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Am an HND Holder in Accounting, 2.2 or lower credit Plus NYSC discharged certificate and reside in Delta State. I will be grateful if jobs around Delta and Rivers are posted or forwarded to me. stelvin101@gmail.com or 08088426642. thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chibueze90: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Good day to you all, pls am a graduate of metallurgical and materials engineering with FIRST CLASS,I also have professional certificate in HSE Level 1 2 and 3, PMP, FIRE SAFETY and RISK AsSeSMENT with my NYSC discharge certificate.. Pls I nid a job no matter how small just to ease my self from frustration...pls u can reach me tru ichibueze2@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by phrancy: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
My also a fresh graduate looking for a good job. Any part of †̥н̲̣̣̣̥e̶̲̥̅̊ country, excluding †̥н̲̣̣̣̥e̶̲̥̅̊ boko haram places. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.